Gate of the Sun in Palestine

Consider your source:

"This discussion makes it clear that the Jews never ever aggressively attacked and killed any Muslim, which, Muslims claim, forced Muhammad to attack and evict them in defence. They even didn’t break any treaty, which Muslims offer as the most common justification. Even treaty probably never existed. Hence, Muhammad had no justification to attack the Jews. Muhammad’s attacking and evicting, and even mass slaughtering and enslavement, of the Jews was an instance of unjustified barbarism to the extreme."

Who's "Rahul Raj?"
Does he/she have a Wiki?
Even if we accept his/her argument that the "mass slaughtering and enslavement of the Jews" was barbaric, that doesn't negate current war crimes by both sides in Palestine.
Considering your source always appear to be Wikipedia where people can put in entries to suit their own purposes, I wouldn't be talking about sources if I were you, Georgie Boy? One thing, though, Georgie Boy, it is a shame that you didn't go to the Getty Museum to view the Icons of the Holyland lent by St. Catherine's Church in the Sinai when they were exhibited in your city. You would have seen how devout the early Christians were as depicted in the icons, and now they can't even practice their religion in peace. No doubt you have no problem with your Muslim friends not allowing Christians to practice their religious beliefs in peace in many of the Muslim countries. Georgie Boy, nobody has said that Israel is perfect, but a country does have a right to defend itself against those who want to destroy her. You seem to have no problem with the crimes the Muslims are committing against innocent people in Muslim countries and beyond.

History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640)
Why don't you start a thread about the History of Jihad?
Whatever crimes Muslims committed throughout time don't justify 650,000 Jews inflicting a Jewish state upon a majority of Palestinians in 1948. Just as genocide committed against North American Indians in the 18th and 19th Centuries didn't validate Jim Crow.

Try again georgie-----this WE HAVE A RIGHT TO RAPE AND MURDER AND PILLAGE,
BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE OF US definition of "DEMOCRACRY" may work
in the mosque ----but it actually does not work in the real world----- 150 billion dogs
do not get to VOTE THEMSELVE OWNERS OF THE UNIVERSE

So how many Jews have Muslims raped, murdered, and pillaged in Palestine since 1948? How many Jews have Muslims displaced in Palestine since 1948? Why do you state all Muslims are dogs; are you a racist bitch hoping to get lucky?

So how many Jews have Muslims raped, murdered, and pillaged in Palestine since 1948? How many Jews have Muslims displaced in Palestine since 1948? Why do you state all Muslims are dogs; are you a racist bitch hoping to get lucky?

You are very confused georgie----1948 was the point jews developed a place where jews
are the majority. Muslims raped and pillaged in SUDAN ----and Biafra, and Uganda,
and East pakistan ----change of venue of control and opportunity ----there is nothing
"racist" about me I do not state that all muslims are "dogs"-----I use a term that
muslims use for jews easily and in every day conversation, for centuries... I was
born in the USA----there is a reason I know the words "KHALB" and "KHALBAH"
(my parents did not know those words----but I did have a lot of contact with muslims)
Would you call an arab child who refers to jews as "dogs" or "pigs" or
"monkeys" as "racist"?? I would call that a child who has arabic speaking
parents or who spent time in a mosque. Its a custom so prevalent that it is not even
noticed--------In order to function----I just pretend not to know when such expressions
are verbalized in my presence

You are very confused georgie----1948 was the point jews developed a place where jews
are the majority. Muslims raped and pillaged in SUDAN ----and Biafra, and Uganda,
and East pakistan ----change of venue of control and opportunity ----there is nothing
"racist" about me I do not state that all muslims are "dogs"-----I use a term that
muslims use for jews easily and in every day conversation, for centuries... I was
(my parents did not know those words----but I did have a lot of contact with muslims)
parents or who spent time in a mosque. Its a custom so prevalent that it is not even
noticed--------In order to function----I just pretend not to know when such expressions
Jews were not a majority in Mandate Palestine of 1948.
That fact has nothing to do with Sudan or Biafra or Uganda.
Yes I would charge an Arab child with racism if she called Jews dogs, pigs, or moneys, and I suspect you would not precisely because you suffer from the same psychological disease.
'Hope I cleared up your confusion.

Yes I would charge an Arab child with racism if she called Jews dogs, pigs, or moneys, and I suspect you would not precisely because you suffer from the same psychological disease.

Jews were a MAJORITY in Israel in 1948 Prior to that time they lived in the midst
of islamic violence -----which included a lot more rape by the arabs and a lot more
murder by arabs than-----THEREAFTER ----even when the place was
controlled by Britain. Because of the customs--- jews and arabs lived
fairly separately even then . At the same time,
jews in islamic cess pits were experiencing quite a bit of both as per the custom ----
more or less-----over time and place -----in lands with considerable muslim concentrations &/or control. Talk to some people from INDONESIA or even KENYA (hindus and
christians are the victims) -----or some
people with FAMILY LEGACIES in either shariah shit holes or pre 1948 Palestine. ----even
Turkey which is probably -----among the most moderate --- even before ataturk-----now Turkey is going back to the shit of shariah I have a relative born there----fled to palestine in 1939. He is not so confident that Turkey will ever be LIVABLE
again or ever was as YOU imagine it to have been I do not know if you are simply naive ----or faking it

Jews were a MAJORITY in Israel in 1948 Prior to that time they lived in the midst
of islamic violence -----which included a lot more rape by the arabs and a lot more
jews in islamic cess pits were experiencing quite a bit of both as per the custom ----
more or less-----over time and place -----in lands with considerable muslim concentrations &/or control. Talk to some people from INDONESIA or even KENYA (hindus and
people with FAMILY LEGACIES in either shariah shit holes or pre 1948 Palestine. ----even
Turkey which is probably -----among the most moderate --- even before ataturk-----now Turkey is going back to the shit of shariah I have a relative born there----fled to palestine in 1939. He is not so confident that Turkey will ever be LIVABLE
again or ever was as YOU imagine it to have been I do not know if you are simply naive ----or faking it
How the Jews became a majority in "Israel" in 1948:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you suppose any Arab FAMILY LEGACIES came to an end at the hands of racist Jews in 1948 "Israel?"

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

Do you suppose any Arab FAMILY LEGACIES came to an end at the hands of racist Jews in 1948 "Israel?"

Of course not nor did the scores of MILLIONS of jewish ---family legacies of the racist shit of shariah

your point?

There is no question in my mind that the people
who actually WON the war of 1948 -----were those who carried the legacy of islamic
oppression The islamo revision history of ARMED TO THE TEETH europeans fresh
from concentration camps is quite an interesting piece of insanity Or do you prefer
the version that claims that the UNITED STATES AIRFORCE joined the fray? How
about "THE UN GAVE ISRAEL TO THE JEWS BECAUSE OF HITLER"???
Take your pick from the ISLAMO NAZI GRAB BAG

Of course not nor did the scores of MILLIONS of jewish ---family legacies of the racist shit of shariah

your point?

who actually WON the war of 1948 -----were those who carried the legacy of islamic
from concentration camps is quite an interesting piece of insanity Or do you prefer
My point is that Israel as a Jewish State was created as a colonial outpost of the British Empire at the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil to fuel its fleets. No SHARIA SHIT-HOLES or NAZIS required...only an abundance of ARMED TO THE TEETH settlers willing to take land and water resources from those already living on the land.

your point?

My point is that Israel as a Jewish State was created as a colonial outpost of the British Empire at the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil to fuel its fleets. No SHARIA SHIT-HOLES or NAZIS required...only an abundance of ARMED TO THE TEETH settlers willing to take land and water resources from those already living on the land.

Well actually you are wrong----WAY BACK IN THE 1800s THE PRESENT MAJOR ISRAELI
cities were being formed----TEL AVIV --- RISHON Le Tzion etc etc ----hospitals
libraries Colleges Israel was a jewish state long before the BRITS GOT THERE----It just had not had the opportunity to get independent from the OTTOMAN EMPIRE---
then it got independent from the BRITISH EMPIRE Your big problem is that some
brits liked the idea somehow? more news----NOPE---they hated it and tried desperately
to STOP IT FROM HAPPENING ----hanged people, jailed people and ANY JEW CAUGHT
WITH A GUN WAS SLAPPED INTO JAIL arabs could have guns but not jews.
I will not bore you with stories of british soldiers doing search and seize operations---
you are already too brainwashed. "ARMED TO THE TEETH"----oh gee ---and by the
BRITISH NAVY no less nope---the only way to have a gun was very very very
hidden Jewish agricuture in Israel developed in the 1800s including a
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE ---on PURCHASED LAND

your point?

Well actually you are wrong----WAY BACK IN THE 1800s THE PRESENT MAJOR ISRAELI
cities were being formed----TEL AVIV --- RISHON Le Tzion etc etc ----hospitals
libraries Colleges Israel was a jewish state long before the BRITS GOT THERE----It just had not had the opportunity to get independent from the OTTOMAN EMPIRE---
then it got independent from the BRITISH EMPIRE Your big problem is that some
brits liked the idea somehow? more news----NOPE---they hated it and tried desperately
to STOP IT FROM HAPPENING ----hanged people, jailed people and ANY JEW CAUGHT
WITH A GUN WAS SLAPPED INTO JAIL arabs could have guns but not jews.
I will not bore you with stories of british soldiers doing search and seize operations---
you are already too brainwashed. "ARMED TO THE TEETH"----oh gee ---and by the
BRITISH NAVY no less nope---the only way to have a gun was very very very
hidden Jewish agricuture in Israel developed in the 1800s including a
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE ---on PURCHASED LAND--of course sometimes there
were SQUATTERS ON THAT LAND who saw no reason why the land could
be brought from under them------sold by the OTTOMANS. Lots of
arabs hate the turks and the turks are not too crazy about them until
'very recently

Israel was not a Jewish state before the end of WWI.
Or WWII.
Stay tuned for WWIII.
And that chunk of land that was once part of India and is now called Pakistan was not a Muslim state before the end of World War II, but now it certainly is. Naturally, Georgie Boy, has no problem with this (even though millions of Hindus had to move to India (which left the Sunnis busy murdering the Hindus which decided to remain plus the Christians and the Shiites along with the Ahmadi Muslims). Of course the Muslims are not satisfied with a chunk of India given to them -- now they want India to be ruled by the Muslims.

The common colonial denominator of India, Pakistan, and Israel is England and its Empire.
Colonial powers tend to elevate a minority segment of the subject population over the majority.
Tribe against tribe, religion against religion, race against race...in every case there are economic parasites somewhere in the distant background getting rich from the killing.

Europeans and European/North American elites have been behind a 500 year-long orgy of mass murder. The tab is coming due, Hoss, and it's clear to me that neither the Muslin nor the British nor the US Empires would ever have existed if elites within those societies had not been able to convince millions of their young men to kill strangers for money and glory.

The common colonial denominator of India, Pakistan, and Israel is England and its Empire.
Colonial powers tend to elevate a minority segment of the subject population over the majority.
Tribe against tribe, religion against religion, race against race...in every case there are economic parasites somewhere in the distant background getting rich from the killing.

Europeans and European/North American elites have been behind a 500 year-long orgy of mass murder. The tab is coming due, Hoss, and it's clear to me that neither the Muslin nor the British nor the US Empires would ever have existed if elites within those societies had not been able to convince millions of their young men to kill strangers for money and glory.

Very good georgie----you can quote what is essentially the superannuated
communist propaganda ------it does contain a kernal of truth----but LEAVES
OUT LOTS Imperialism/Colonialism is nothing new-----it goes back
THOUSANDS OF YEARS in the far east, the midde east and even
in the new world (the mayans, mostly----the Aztecs a bit less)
IN THE HISTORY OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION----the---in the past 2000 years---
the MOST AMBITIOUS AND BRUTAL campaigns of IMPERIALISM AND
COLONIZATION ---the outcome of which forms our world ----have been
the ROMAN and THE ARABIAN
The roman form created the BRITISH EMPIRE ----
and the FIRST AND SECOND AND THIRD REICHS The arabian from
CREATED THE CALIPHATES----including the MOGHUL EMPIRE and
THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE
The "ARAB SPRING" is an attempt to RECREATE THE AGE
OF IMPERIALISTIC ISLAM the CALIPHATES ----what do you imagine
ACHMADINEJAD meant when he stated OPENLY IN THE UN "ISLAM IS
THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD" ------oh---you must have missed it

Why do you think IMPERIALIST RUSSIA is eager to join an alliance
of themselves BAATHIST ASSAD and IMPERIALIST IRAN?

well you probably know but as a supporter-----will DENY

I'm sure you're aware of the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet and the role it plays in Israel's existence. Only one Empire in all history has had hundreds of military instillations on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland; it's the same CORPORATE IMPERIALIST who has murdered millions of innocent human beings thousands of miles from its major population centers Whining about the Romans and the Moghuls or imagining the Arab Spring has anything to do with the CALIPHATES only serves to remind us of what a one-trick hasbara hack you truly are.

I'm sure you're aware of the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet and the role it plays in Israel's existence. Only one Empire in all history has had hundreds of military instillations on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland; it's the same CORPORATE IMPERIALIST who has murdered millions of innocent human beings thousands of miles from its major population centers Whining about the Romans and the Moghuls or imagining the Arab Spring has anything to do with the CALIPHATES only serves to remind us of what a one-trick hasbara hack you truly are.

Georgie is slightly hysterical because he is trying to hide the true agenda of
ISLAMICISM and does not even wish it to be known that ISLAMICISM
IS the issue of the arab spring-----Islamo nazi pigs created a smoke screen ---
of "WE ARE THROWING OFF TYRANTS" <<<< bullshit------they are promoting
SHARIAH SHIT. For the record ---the governmental form of the
SHARIAH SOCIETY----IS A CALIPHATE in which the CALIPH is successor to
the rapist pig called "nabi" Now georgie will deny the fact that the
countries falling to the arab spring are springing RIGHT TOWARD SHARIAH
shit-------Tunisia and Egypt----are just the beginning The filth going on in MALI--
----part of the same sewer TZUNAMMI Even the obscene mutilation
murder fest in MUMBAI that took place a year ago was part of that same
SEWER TZUNAMMI give up george-----you are making a fool of your
little jihadist self

Taradidddle.

Taradidddle.

anyone interested in what CALIPHATE means to muslims----talk to muslims---naively--
like you hav no idea what is going on in the world ----just an average person
interested in islam.

Starting in so early today, Georgie Boy? I know the Pico-Union area is not the best in L.A. (perhaps one of the worse), but do you ever get up in the morning and take a walk before starting in on your "elite" nonsense once again, thereby showing us that you are still a bitter, angry man because there are so many others who have it better than you do. It's a shame that you didn't put as much effort in the past to better yourself as the effort you put out on forums to bash the "elites.".

Georgie is slightly hysterical because he is trying to hide the true agenda of
ISLAMICISM and does not even wish it to be known that ISLAMICISM
IS the issue of the arab spring-----Islamo nazi pigs created a smoke screen ---
of "WE ARE THROWING OFF TYRANTS" <<<< bullshit------they are promoting
SHARIAH SHIT. For the record ---the governmental form of the
SHARIAH SOCIETY----IS A CALIPHATE in which the CALIPH is successor to
the rapist pig called "nabi" Now georgie will deny the fact that the
countries falling to the arab spring are springing RIGHT TOWARD SHARIAH
shit-------Tunisia and Egypt----are just the beginning The filth going on in MALI--
----part of the same sewer TZUNAMMI Even the obscene mutilation
murder fest in MUMBAI that took place a year ago was part of that same
SEWER TZUNAMMI give up george-----you are making a fool of your
little jihadist self
The latest hasbara talking point: The Arab Spring IS the front for Islamicism.
The Arab Spring is about Democracy for secular Muslims who filled the streets in Tunisia and Egypt.
Fundamentalist Muslims use democracy as a tool to gain a theocratic state.
Both groups despise tyrants who take US money and serve western corporate interests.
Anyone care to guess which groups in the Arab Spring are taking western bribes?
It's not those seeking a stable, long lasting democracy.

Forum List

Back