Gallup-Swing States

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
LOL Click link for results. Libs, mind the last sentence!

http://www.polipundit.com/2004_09_05_polipundit_archive.html#109469068703716827

Wednesday, September 08, 2004
More Gallup Polls

In a recent column, I made it clear that Arizona and Missouri have moved out of the battleground category. If several recent polls from Gallup are correct, then John Kerry is in worse shape than even I imagined.

Missouri (Bush 55%, Kerry 41%): Okay...get the picture? Missouri isn't even going to be close this time around.

Ohio (Bush 52% Kerry 43%): What can I say? If Kerry is down by 9 points in the Buckeye State, then he's probably going to have to spend many millions here to bring the state back into play, and I don't know if it's even going to work then.

Pennsylvania (Bush 48%, Kerry 47%): Well, what do you know? Pennsylvania and Oregon, two states which President Bush lost in 2000, are now leaning narrowly to him. That's an extra 28 electoral votes which Kerry cannot do without on election night.

The internals of this poll are really great, if you're a Bush supporter. On the economy issue, President Bush wollops Kerry by 10 points in Missouri and edges him by 1 in Ohio. You know, the state where the MSM claims that the economy is really going to hurt the President.

On the issue of terrorism, President Bush demolishes Kerry in Missouri by a 30 point margin, crushes him in Ohio by a 22 point margin, and fairly obliterates him in Pennsylvania by a 25 point margin. (Terrorism, given Pennsylvania's demographics, could be the issue which tips the state to President Bush.)

Details to be found at this location. IMPORTANT: If you are one of our liberal readers, please remember to take some sedatives BEFORE clicking on the link...

Be still my heart! I sure hope this trend continues to develop. If Bush wins in a landslide I won't go to work for a week. I'll be too busy making obnoxious and perhaps obscene phone calls to every liberal I know.

Merlin1047 said:
Be still my heart! I sure hope this trend continues to develop. If Bush wins in a landslide I won't go to work for a week. I'll be too busy making obnoxious and perhaps obscene phone calls to every liberal I know.

Well, I'll go to school, but I'm beginning to think Insein might be right, this is beginning to have the possibility of a landslide. It will be Bush's to lose from this point on.

Merlin1047 said:

You mean you wont be suffering from a hangover for partying that week?

Kathianne said:
Well, I'll go to school, but I'm beginning to think Insein might be right, this is beginning to have the possibility of a landslide. It will be Bush's to lose from this point on.

I have been saying it would be a landslide from the beginning. i mean just look at how the campaigns are being run, the personalities of the candidates, the energy of the base how events have been setting up, its just going very well for Bush. It is Bush's to lose but he would have to do something like start a nuclear war to lose it at this point.

I have been saying it would be a landslide from the beginning. i mean just look at how the campaigns are being run, the personalities of the candidates, the energy of the base how events have been setting up, its just going very well for Bush. It is Bush's to lose but he would have to do something like start a nuclear war to lose it at this point.

Dang Avatar, I hang around teachers! From your fingers to God's ears!

"I have been saying it would be a landslide from the beginning. i mean just look at how the campaigns are being run, the personalities of the candidates, the energy of the base how events have been setting up, its just going very well for Bush. It is Bush's to lose but he would have to do something like start a nuclear war to lose it at this point." by Avatar

From your fingers to God's ears, meaning it will come to pass...

Kathianne said:
"I have been saying it would be a landslide from the beginning. i mean just look at how the campaigns are being run, the personalities of the candidates, the energy of the base how events have been setting up, its just going very well for Bush. It is Bush's to lose but he would have to do something like start a nuclear war to lose it at this point." by Avatar

From your fingers to God's ears, meaning it will come to pass...

Not sure i have that kind of power...wait maybe i do...but i sure hope so!

Forum List

Back