Future History Textbook Hero: B. Obama or Kim Davis? And Why? (vote poll)

Who will be seen as heroic in the future history textbooks?

• Barack Obama

• Kim Davis

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
In the future, after the restorations made in this administration to the fabric of reality itself, which person will be overwhelmingly seen as the hero? (and the other necessarily the villain)

Kim Davis? Barack Obama?

Discuss the "why" of your answer in your posts.

Who is Barack Obama?...

(in the future...)

Oh, wait...I think I remember him. Wasn't he that white kid who tanned well that stole the Whitehouse from Hillary way back in 2008 & again in 2016 by ordering schools to make girls let weird boys in the showers with them or some such? Raised in Hawaii in a white family but then turned around and reignited old dead race wars just to help push those boys into girls' showers under a faux "civil rights" revisitation? Runs in my mind that's who he was.

Now Kim Davis everyone knows. She was the first Christian ever jailed in the US, after the ratification of the Constitution, for refusing to practice a cult's faith. Right up there with Joan of Arc.

Last edited:
Who is Barack Obama?...

(in the future...)

Oh, wait...I think I remember him. Wasn't he that white kid who tanned well that stole the Whitehouse from Hillary way back in 2008 & again in 2016 by ordering schools to make girls let weird boys in the showers with them or some such? Raised in Hawaii in a white family but then turned around and reignited old dead race wars just to help push those boys into girls' showers under a faux "civil rights" revisitation? Runs in my mind that's who he was.

Now Kim Davis everyone knows. She was the first Christian ever jailed in the US, after the ratification of the Constitution, for refusing to practice a cult's faith.
Better stick with the tanned guy...

Oh, wait...I think I remember him. Wasn't he that white kid who tanned well that stole the Whitehouse from Hillary way back in 2008

No no, that was 2016 and that guy didn't tan well at all. Came out all orange and shit. Weirdest thing you ever saw ---- imagine you had a creamsicle, and put it in the freezer and then forgot about it for six months, and in that time it grew hair and got real fat. Like that.

Now Kim Davis everyone knows. She was the first Christian ever jailed in the US, after the ratification of the Constitution, for refusing to practice a cult's faith. Right up there with Joan of Arc.

:lol:

If I were French I'd be incensed.

Better stick with the tanned guy...
Yes because over the millennia religious martyrs are far less likely to rise to stardom than faux black-activists.
Did Kim finally have that 4th child by 5 would be husbands?
I don't know, did Obama really have his gay Illinois contact murdered right before the 2008 primaries so he wouldn't "talk" and kill Barry's chances of nudging Hillary out for the nomination?

All things looking relatively equal, I still say a religious martyr beats a faux-black activist. And did you know that Christians are flawed and come to be Christians BECAUSE they are flawed? That in order to be a Christian you're required to refer to yourself as a sinner...? Kind of takes the wind out of your "if you sin and you're a Christian you're a hypocrite" sails doesn't it?

Kim Davis is the American version of Lucia of Syracuse. :lol:

When did Kim die, before or after the election?
Her freedom "died" the minute they put cuffs on her for her religious beliefs and she gladly went to jail. Hers was one of an ultimatum: choose your faith or follow the Devil's footsteps with an "or else" in either direction. She chose wisely. Ferocious atrocities don't always have to result in death.

When did Kim die, before or after the election?
Her freedom "died" the minute they put cuffs on her for her religious beliefs and she gladly went to jail. Hers was one of an ultimatum: choose your faith or follow the Devil's footsteps with an "or else" in either direction. She chose wisely. Ferocious atrocities don't always have to result in death.
She didn't have a problem with fornication and adultery..I guess that gay marriage is worse than living in sin..

Forum List

Back