Fun Stuff For the History Buffs Here.

Ah, no signs of intelligent life here, just the usual mentally ill deviants, hard core racist Hasedi and Jewish Orthodox liars still pissed off that the Jewish Xian sect has run away with the real Jewish religion and keeps a few around as house pets and nostalgia purposes, and assorted anti-smite loons all babbling confused idiotic nonsense. lol what a hoot.

This forum is truly dead, as is the History Forum

anyone know what "hasedi" means? "anti-smite loons" ?
"jewish Xian sect"? -----I read pic's literature as a child----
the area in which I grew up was STREWN with that shit but I never
came across "hasedi"

Never heard about the hasedi anti-smite loon rebellion?

You just don't know your history.

You know them as Chasidics, Hasedim, Haredi, Haredim, 'Ultra-Orthodox', and other labels, depending on region, sect, levels of insanity ie. hard core racist bigots like the posters Rosie and Hashish and Shimon, the Jewish equivalent of Neo-Nazis.

lol.... neo nazis? Thats a stretch. Hashev and shimon probably are insane but Rosie? She has some valid gripes although she should have gotten over it decades ago. She was cut very deeply as a child and hasn't stopped bleeding yet.

I used to wonder why Jewish people rejected Christian teachings about Jesus so I looked into it..

Have to tell you, whatever level of insanity or whether they are hard core racists or not I can't say. What I can say is that theologically they are right to reject Christianity and its claim of Jesus being God in the flesh however wrong they many be for rejecting what Jesus taught.

Part of that problem is that Christians do not know or understand what Jesus taught and how it is right so technically " The Jews" haven't rejected Christ, they have rejected the stupid things that Christians say about him, but then again, so do I.

Last edited:
Ah, no signs of intelligent life here, just the usual mentally ill deviants, hard core racist Hasedi and Jewish Orthodox liars still pissed off that the Jewish Xian sect has run away with the real Jewish religion and keeps a few around as house pets and nostalgia purposes, and assorted anti-smite loons all babbling confused idiotic nonsense. lol what a hoot.

came across "hasedi"

HASEDI DHE MËSYSHI SHKAKTARË TË SËMUNDJEVE!

Definition of HASID

You know them as Chasidics, Hasedim, Haredi, Haredim, 'Ultra-Orthodox', and other labels, depending on region, sect, levels of insanity ie. hard core racist bigots like the posters Rosie and Hashish and Shimon, the Jewish equivalent of Neo-Nazis. They are essentially theological descendants of the morons who finally got enough power to get the Temple destroyed in 70 A.D.and went on to even more utter dumbassery for the next 2,000 years.

So, yeah, Rosie is an ignorant ass, yet pretends to know stuff she has no clue about, like the ridiculous Constantine nonsense.

Titus was a "chassid" in the perverse world of Picaro and his
hero mass murderer----Saint Constantine ---emperor of the first reich

came across "hasedi"

You know them as Chasidics, Hasedim, Haredi, Haredim, 'Ultra-Orthodox', and other labels, depending on region, sect, levels of insanity ie. hard core racist bigots like the posters Rosie and Hashish and Shimon, the Jewish equivalent of Neo-Nazis.

lol.... neo nazis? Thats a stretch. Hashev and shimon probably are insane but Rosie? She has some valid gripes although she should have gotten over it decades ago.

I used to wonder why Jewish people rejected Christian teachings about Jesus so I looked into it..

Have to tell you, whatever level of insanity or whether they are hard core racists or not I can't say. What I can say is that theologically they are right to reject Christianity and its claim of Jesus being God in the flesh however wrong they many be for rejecting what Jesus taught.

Part of that problem is that Christians do not know or understand what Jesus taught and how it is right so technically " The Jews" haven't rejected Christ, they have rejected the stupid things that Christians say about him, but then again, so do I.

Jews do not reject the valid teachings of Jesus-----which are, very simply, those of Hillel. Jews have rejected Paul's Hellenistic
modifications and Constantine's perverse frauds which, IMO, have nothing to do with the probable and likely historic Jesus

came across "hasedi"

lol.... neo nazis? Thats a stretch. Hashev and shimon probably are insane but Rosie? She has some valid gripes although she should have gotten over it decades ago.

Jews do not reject the valid teachings of Jesus-----which are, very simply, those of Hillel. Jews have rejected Paul's Hellenistic
modifications and Constantine's perverse frauds which, IMO, have nothing to do with the probable and likely historic Jesus

Yeah, Paul was a deceiver who contradicted what Jesus taught on many issues foundational to salvation.

The probable historic Jesus taught that the words of the law were figurative in nature, the subjects hidden. The flesh of one creature or another described in kosher law is symbolic of the teaching of people who by their displayed attributes resemble one creature or another either clean or unclean.

However simple and obvious that revelation is, Hillel never heard of such a thing. No one ever heard of such a thing since the time of Moses when the law was first given.

If Jews really accepted the valid teachings of Jesus they wouldn't still be dicking around over whats for dinner.

If Christians accepted the valid teaching of Jesus they wouldn't be trying to get the Jews to worship an edible mangod.

Last edited:
came across "hasedi"

Yeah, Paul was a deceiver who contradicted what Jesus taught on many issues foundational to salvation.

The probable historic Jesus taught that the words of the law were figurative in nature, the subjects hidden. The flesh of one creature or another described in kosher law is symbolic of the teaching of people who by their displayed attributes resemble one creature or another either clean or unclean.

However simple and obvious that revelation is, Hillel never heard of such a thing. No one ever heard of such a thing since the time of Moses when the law was first given.

If Jews really accepted the valid teachings of Jesus they wouldn't be dicking around over whats for dinner.

Hillel never heard of it, nor did Jesus------NOR DID PAUL, nor did
Moses. it is your pet rock

lol.... neo nazis? Thats a stretch. Hashev and shimon probably are insane but Rosie? She has some valid gripes although she should have gotten over it decades ago. She was cut very deeply as a child and hasn't stopped bleeding yet.

So what? Since when does that in any way grant somebody the 'right' to lie and smear people? She's just another bigot, and it's irrelevant why she is.

Actually they didn't reject Christianity, just some of them, is all; many converted, and continued to convert, hence the hatred and genocides by the remainders and their descendants through history. And, Christians are a Jewish sect, and there is nothing the racists and bigots can do to change that; the racists want to claim they're 'special' merely via genealogies, and of course that is why they got left behind by 300 B.C. as Judaism moved on to fufill the Mosaic convenants that the racist dropped in order to focus on their 'racial purity' fictions.

If you're serious you might want to look up the 'civil wars' over the Jews form the Babylonian Exile trying to declare themselves the 'most pure Jews' and sneered at the 'homeland Jews' who remained as 'inferior', and the legal schisms that whole farce generated, with entire tribes being 'impure', like the Samaritans, Jews who stayed in the surrounding territories, etc, and others; Hitler's 'Aryan Purity' ideas are exactly the same sort of thing. This dominated Jewish thought and culture, and govt. for hundreds of years, which is why so many Jewish intellectuals thought is was time for a real change and getting back in track; they weren't 'Chosen' as a people because of their brains, or their looks, or any 'racial superiority', they were 'chosen as part of a deal, to fulfill the covenants, and those 'promises' came with caveats; the Jewish rulers gradually forgot that part of it, hence the need to move on to the 'universalization' of Moses and the original agreements, without the 'tribes' of Levites and lawyers.

Don't care about the theology per se, just the lying and fake history and stupid smears, usually as part of an agenda promoted by assorted Communists like Gramsci and sicko sexual fetishists and pedophiles who want to help them.

So, that's your opinion; don't make up your own facts, no problem.

If Jews really accepted the valid teachings of Jesus they wouldn't be dicking around over whats for dinner.

Hillel never heard of it, nor did Jesus------NOR DID PAUL, nor did
Moses. it is your pet rock

They still haven't heard the news? Thats a shame.

Don't worry Rosie!

I have a voice as big as the sea.

came across "hasedi"

Hillel, and Jesus, were fans of Moses, so yes, the racist Jews much preferred to avoid the Torah's evangelical aspects at all costs; it meant they weren't The Center Of The Universe after all, merely because of being born to a 'special' family and they were actually expected to Do Something besides mooch off the other tribes, like your heroes the Hasids do.

for the record-----the jews of the Babylonian exile did not engage other group of jews in civil wars. Pic is engaging in wishful thinking---------
DA BABYLONIAN JEWS AND DA ALEXEXANDRIAN JEWS IS
FRIENDS. DA YEMENI JEWS STILL LAUGH A LITTLE AT THE
BABYLONIAN JEWS--------laugh------like the Austrian jews laugh
at the Litvaks and everyone still laughs at the bukharis and the
CROATIANS LAUGH AT THE LIMEYS
came across "hasedi"

Hillel, and Jesus, were fans of Moses, so yes, the racist Jews much preferred to avoid the Torah's evangelical aspects at all costs; it meant they weren't The Center Of The Universe after all, merely because of being born to a 'special' family and they were actually expected to Do Something besides mooch off the other tribes, like your heroes the Hasids do.

evangelicalism is imperialism and the historical basis for
massive genocides

for the record-----the jews of the Babylonian exile did not engage other group of jews in civil wars. Pic is engaging in wishful thinking---------

lol of course they did. With the return of the 'exiles', discrimination became rampant, ingrained in massive volumes of 'racial purity' laws; you just don't want people to know real Jewish history and want to peddle the ridiculous notion that 'all Jews are alike, and poor hapless Perpetual Victims' or something, far from the reality of Jewish history and social trends.

Lol any timeline for Israel and surrounding areas and of Jewish cultural changes makes the claim of 'no civil wars' just a silly fib. It leaves out that it' was was conquests by outsiders that created' peace' among Jewish tribes, and that barely worked. The racist Jews began to dominate and gradually abandoned scripture for the Talmud and Mishnahs. Thus we see the rise of the Hillels and other schools, and the popularity of Jesus, in the face of rampant bigotry and racist idiocy on the part of the Jewish 'establishment' of the day.

massive genocides

Yes, after getting their asses handed to them constantly, Jewish culture reverted to inward pursuits, navel gazing, and 'racial purity' legalisms and the Talmud, so they abandoned 'evangelicism', of course; this isn't exactly a moral decision for them, just facing the obvious fact they weren't doing what they were 'chosen' for and thus no longer 'special' and protected by their own deity.

lol of course they did. With the return of the 'exiles', discrimination became rampant, ingrained in massive volumes of 'racial purity' laws; you just don't want people to know real Jewish history and want to peddle the ridiculous notion that 'all Jews are alike, and poor hapless Perpetual Victims' or something, far from the reality of Jewish history and social trends.

Lol any timeline for Israel and surrounding areas and of Jewish cultural changes makes the claim of 'no civil wars' just a silly fib. It leaves out that it' was was conquests by outsiders that created' peace' among Jewish tribes, and that barely worked. The racist Jews began to dominate and gradually abandoned scripture for the Talmud and Mishnahs. Thus we see the rise of the Hillels and other schools, and the popularity of Jesus, in the face of rampant bigotry and racist idiocy on the part of the Jewish 'establishment' of the day.

oh gee-------the school of the Harlot of rome again. Yes---I am familiar with your literature------all the way back to the harlots of
rome-----even before the establishment of the FIRST REICH and
beyond the THIRD REICH over the dead bodies of hundreds of
millions and counting

massive genocides

Yes, after getting their asses handed to them constantly, Jewish culture reverted to inward pursuits, navel gazing, and 'racial purity' legalisms and the Talmud, so they abandoned 'evangelicism', of course; this isn't exactly a moral decision for them, just facing the obvious fact they weren't doing what they were 'chosen' for and thus no longer 'special' and protected by their own deity.

YOUR evangelicalism was at its most benign in the hand
of ALEXANDER--------and progressively declined to the pits
of hell in the hands of the most powerful leaders of the REICHS----
first, second and third-------over the dead bodies of hundreds of
millions. You are reduced to dancing on the bodies of tens of millions of infants. The Islamic genocides and the communist
genocides are your spawn. ----AND COUNTING

I am fascinated-----please cite the "racial purity laws". There were lots in Inquisition controlled Portugal and its empire-----RACE LAWS in Christian Portugal and its empire -------now tell me about the TALMUDIC RACE PURITY LAWS-------keep in mind "RACE"------or if you wish "tribal purity"---of which you are familiar. Can you guess my tribe----and
that of my dear hubby? or our respective RACES? Philosophical schools are "RACES" Of what race is the school of Hillel--------or SHAMMAI? Which Israelite tribe fought which Israelite tribe in the past 2000 years?

massive genocides

What do you think that they were chosen by God to do that they weren't doing?

Last edited:
massive genocides

are you BLAMING G-d for making bad choices? -----remember CAIN? He got blamed for his choices too. "CHOICE" is, IMO--
the major theme of the book of Genesis. It might be said that the
second book. EXODUS-----is another book about CHOICE .----
gee Hobie-----you wax poetic, but try not to aggravate our dear
PIC.

the religion of Antiquity is a universal statement - its culmination will be all those being the same in final judgement, all three desert religion have died long ago.

massive genocides

Compared to others the Jews are doing just fine.

massive genocides

Of course you are right, but I was asking picaro.

Just wanted to see if he thought that there was anything aside from 'evangelizing' that he thought "The Jews" should be doing....

Then I was going to ask him exactly what they should be teaching and evangelizing.

massive genocides

Of course you are right, but I was asking picaro.

Just wanted to see if he thought that there was anything aside from 'evangelizing' that he thought "The Jews" should be doing....

Then I was going to ask him exactly what they should be teaching and evangelizing.
Picaro has his head on straight on a good number of topics.
He’s just a bit on the Jew hating side.
I don’t think he realizes how much money the US and Russia have been pumping into the Muslim world since the 1940s; he’s convinced it’s all going to the Zionists.

Forum List

Back