Fully "vaxxed" Maxine Waters gets rona

Reality bites. :rolleyes-41:

The trouble is, the onset of Corona virus didn't give the human race 20 years to figure out how to avoid the disease in any one way except for total isolation or wearing haz mat suits. Of course, they're four thousand dollars after sales tax.
View attachment 637922
Damn I hate that suit.............it's hot as hell and you can't see after just a bit of working.........Chem suit for working around hazardous liquids like acid........

Hope I don't need to wear that thing again.

She's had 4 shot clots & encourages everybody to get them so they can get rona too.
She'll probably recover from the flu but you can't fix stupid

“Today, I have received a positive test result for COVID. I am currently isolating and have no symptoms. I am following all protocols as recommended by the Office of the Attending Physician and CDC guidance. I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots. Thankfully, I am feeling fine and recommend everyone to get vaccinated if you have not done so already.”

This is going to keep happening and more and more frequently among the vaxxed and boosted.

That is a treatment...............as the antibodies wane with time........they don't train the immune system.
All antibodies wane with time, that doesn't mean it doesn't train the immune system.

Enough already, how many years are you ignorant fools going to repeat same ol' bs?

Once again: Walgreen's test positivity rate by vaccine status. Sorry to tell you this vaccine cult but the vaccines destroyed your immunity to the very disease it was meant to prevent. Here:

Page three if you have to scroll.

Damn I hate that suit.............it's hot as hell and you can't see after just a bit of working.........Chem suit for working around hazardous liquids like acid........

Hope I don't need to wear that thing again.
Thanks, Eagle. I looked up how many caregivers lost their lives. The stats are all over the map from 100 to 162,000. Here's another:

More than 3,600 U.S. health care workers perished in the first year of the pandemic, according to “Lost on the Frontline,” a 12-month investigation by The Guardian and KHN to track such deaths.​
World Health Organization says that from 2020 to May 2021, worldwide caregivers toll is from 80,000 to 180,000. That stat doesn't account for the additional year from then to April 29,2022. And the hundred thousand person difference does not make sense to me. They're either dead or they're not dead. :dunno:

Once again: Walgreen's test positivity rate by vaccine status. Sorry to tell you this vaccine cult but the vaccines destroyed your immunity to the very disease it was meant to prevent. Here:

Page three if you have to scroll.
85.5% had a jab or more testing positive........Also shows to me the Omicron vaccinated the world............

Upper respiratory tract mild virus...............Nature ended this.

Thanks, Eagle. I looked up how many caregivers lost their lives. The stats are all over the map from 100 to 162,000. Here's another:

More than 3,600 U.S. health care workers perished in the first year of the pandemic, according to “Lost on the Frontline,” a 12-month investigation by The Guardian and KHN to track such deaths.​
World Health Organization says that from 2020 to May 2021, worldwide caregivers toll is from 80,000 to 180,000. That stat doesn't account for the additional year from then to April 29,2022. And the hundred thousand person difference does not make sense to me. They're either dead or they're not dead. :dunno:
Not a health care worker........but I agree with you on the health care workers........we use those in the refinery. with acid tanks and such.........One drop of some of that stuff will send you to the hospital. Last time I wore one was a acid pump skid...........the concrete was eaten by the acid and a special concrete had to be brought in to replace it.

How many people did Trump infect when he was shuffling around without a mask?

That was a nice limo ride that he took, wasen't it?
That's like blaming the person who infected Trump as being a political opponent who had a strong desire to infect the President so your political party could blame Trump for all cases of a disease he had no control over. He's a political figure, not the angel of death, hon. :rolleyes-41:

Not a health care worker........but I agree with you on the health care workers........we use those in the refinery. with acid tanks and such.........One drop of some of that stuff will send you to the hospital. Last time I wore one was a acid pump skid...........the concrete was eaten by the acid and a special concrete had to be brought in to replace it.
I hope you were protected well and that you're okay for life. My brother was a Navy flight mechanic who dealt with jet fuels and sophisticated jet military aircrafts in Vietnam. He died young of cancer, and I can't even describe his appearance when I visited him the day before he died. He was one-third the size of himself and was bent up into fetal position from his illness. That wouldn't have been his fate if he had been protected from the poisons he encountered in his 20 years of naval jet repair and maintenance service fore and aft. He also worked on a base after his retirement from active service, handling whatever the aeronautical equipment he worked on. His excellence in duty protected a lot of pilots, but it didn't protect him. The covid 19 virus was just another environmental poison, imho. Who knew? Nobody, that's who. Nobody. But mankind has a lesson in it. Trying to procure something good out of research is a little like playing with fire. The results can be deadly to those seeking a cure to bacterial and viral pathogens, not to mention caregivers who bring cures to the sick and dying quite frequently. Bless each and every one of the caregivers who succumbed to the very disease they were trying to eradicate in their healing practice against a ruthless pathogen.

All antibodies wane with time, that doesn't mean it doesn't train the immune system.

Enough already, how many years are you ignorant fools going to repeat same ol' bs?
Anton, don't beat the messenger. You're too smart for that. It is a medical truth that viral pathogens run their course, and the pathogens they spawn are generally weakened after so many generations and with time passage. Everybody who has mastered a course in microbiology knows it. It's just nature, and we're not 100% sure why it happens, it just does. Pathogens have no regard for politics. When people in politics try to post an act of nature against an opponent, it is generally a lie except to say the old adage, "it's not nice to fool mother nature."

Some pathogens die out after dealing with invading bodies of human beings who do not succumb to the viral demand of killing its own food source. It's called an immune response.

It is a medical truth that viral pathogens run their course, and the pathogens they spawn are generally weakened after so many generations and with time passage
What does any of that have to do with what you quoted?

Antivaxxers haven't changed. They're still the dumbest, most dishonest cult losers to ever walk the planet.

It's the butthurt that makes them so bitter. Everything they've ever said or predicted has been hilariously wrong. Everyone on the planet is laughing at them, and won't stop. Hence, butthurt.

Fortunately for humanity, antivaxxism is self-limiting. COVID doesn't care about their butthurt.
It is amazing that you all cling to this fantasy that you have science on your side when reality keeps slapping you all around.
Maxine-Waters-Daunte-Wright-Protest-Unicorn-Riot-Screen-Image-04172021.jpg

What does any of that have to do with what you quoted?

Let's walk that back to what the poster said by whom you quoted.
eagle1462010 said:
That is a treatment...............as the antibodies wane with time........they don't train the immune system.

Anton Too:
All antibodies wane with time
, that doesn't mean it doesn't train the immune system.

(me, with regards to your expected verbal assault, "you ignorant fools."
Anton, don't beat the messenger. You're too smart for that. It is a medical truth that viral pathogens run their course, and the pathogens they spawn are generally weakened after so many generations and with time passage. Everybody who has mastered a course in microbiology knows it. It's just nature, and we're not 100% sure why it happens, it just does. Pathogens have no regard for politics. When people in politics try to post an act of nature against an opponent, it is generally a lie except to say the old adage, "it's not nice to fool mother nature."

Some pathogens die out after dealing with invading bodies of human beings who do not succumb to the viral demand of killing its own food source. It's called an immune response.

I took two semesters of microbiology. Both classes resulted in A+s, and you are calling people who are well-versed in human health in patronizing terms. IOW, you are beating the messengers who know about biological anomalies, viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, slime molds and protozoa. And we know the difference of each and every one of them. And you are calling people who understand the processes of microbiological illnesses and why. Stop calling people with academic credentials "ignorant fools." It makes you look like a first time boxer throwing haymakers at a Muhammad Ali. Eagle and I do not understand the political haymakers you're making out of every little scientific fact some of us have a handle on and more. I expect you to abide by acceptable debate behaviors, and that does not include haymakers of people who believe "the truth is optional" deep staters like Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, Obama, Biden, Waters, and their minion-esque stalker/aparatchiks.

Last edited:
The unvaxxed live long, serene and happy lives.

The antivaxxers are clearly bitter and miserable even when they're _not_ dying from COVID. Just look at this thread.

Antivaxxers could leave their death cult at any time, but they don't. To antivaxxers, the emotional affirmation they get from being in their cult overrides everything, even their desire to live. That's some _serious_ cult devotion.

The unvaxxed live long, serene and happy lives.

The antivaxxers are clearly bitter and miserable even when they're _not_ dying from COVID. Just look at this thread.

Antivaxxers could leave their death cult at any time, but they don't. To antivaxxers, the emotional affirmation they get from being in their cult overrides everything, even their desire to live. That's some _serious_ cult devotion.
What does the vaccine do? Does it stop the spread of Covid? No. Do people that get vaccinated get the virus as those that don’t? Yes.

I am fine if people vaccinat or don’t, it is a personal choice and one that really doesn’t affect the vaxxed or un vaxxed either way.

What does the vaccine do? Does it stop the spread of Covid? No.
It grealty reduces the spread.

Do people that get vaccinated get the virus as those that don’t? Yes.
They're much less likely to get it, and if they do, it's much less severe.

It's not complicated, but antivaxxers for some reason have trouble with it.

I am fine if people vaccinat or don’t, it is a personal choice and one that really doesn’t affect the vaxxed or un vaxxed either way.
You are free to make that choice, but you have to accept the consequences of that choice. If someone refuses to wear shirt and shoes, they are not being oppressed if they can't enter a business. Same with vax or mask status.

It grealty reduces the spread.

They're much less likely to get it, and if they do, it's much less severe.

It's not complicated, but antivaxxers for some reason have trouble with it.

You are free to make that choice, but you have to accept the consequences of that choice. If someone refuses to wear shirt and shoes, they are not being oppressed if they can't enter a business. Same with vax or mask status.

Joe Biden lied, and 700,000 people died.

1659455285569.png

Forum List

Back