Full Text President Trump's new E.O. banning travel, immigration from terror prone nations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FULL TEXT: President Trump’s New Executive Order Banning Travel, Immigration from Terror Prone Nations

Read a copy of President Trump’s latest executive order banning immigration from six terror prone nations, via WhiteHouse.gov.

Among other changes from the administration’s previous executive order, the new revision permits entry for Iraqi residents, stating, “since Executive Order 13769 was issued, the Iraqi government has expressly undertaken steps to enhance travel documentation, information sharing, and the return of Iraqi nationals subject to final orders of removal.”

EXECUTIVE ORDER

– – – – – – –

PROTECTING THE NATION FROM FOREIGN TERRORIST ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq., and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and to protect the Nation from terrorist activities by foreign nationals admitted to the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy and Purpose. (a) It is the policy of the United States to protect its citizens from terrorist attacks, including those committed by foreign nationals. The screening and vetting protocols and procedures associated with the visa-issuance process and the United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) play a crucial role in detecting foreign nationals who may commit, aid, or support acts of terrorism and in preventing those individuals from entering the United States. It is therefore the policy of the United States to improve the screening and vetting protocols and procedures associated with the visa-issuance process and the USRAP.

(b) On January 27, 2017, to implement this policy, I issued Executive Order 13769 (Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States).

(i) Among other actions, Executive Order 13769 suspended for 90 days the ...................

====================================

It's crazy how dumbed down the left is not to mention lazy as fk. They'd rather take what CNN said, CBS, ABC, NBC, every other MSM be liars word for it rather than go directly to the source. Then again maybe some do but just don't have the comprehension level to decode what it said in the black and white and directly from the white house. Not some press media bs.

he dropped iraq.....apparently they are no longer a threat...o wait none of them are a threat since they dont get radicalized till they have lived here for a few years

What too many liberals miss is the deterrent effect of announcing and enforcing a consistent policy.
Instead of inviting trespassers and wrongdoers through a lax policy and lack of enforcement,
the strategy is to send the opposite message. Not only do liberal opponents miss this point
and purpose, but they undermine it by continuing to send the wrong mixed message.

be good if it never ends and s expanded !!
Be good if it never started, but it BETTER be over in 90 days. I'm gonna be counting.
--------------------------------------------- the President won't be scared OldLady . He has the right to exclude even in the first executive order . He coulda just ignored the black robed lefty an waited for the judge military to show up and force him to obey OldLady .

Be good if it never started, but it BETTER be over in 90 days. I'm gonna be counting.
--------------------------------------------- the President won't be scared OldLady . He has the right to exclude even in the first executive order . He coulda just ignored the black robed lefty an waited for the judge military to show up and force him to obey OldLady .
We respect law and the structure of our government in this country, Pismoe. Are you from the U.S.?

B.S. All that , lefties respect getting their way and they increasingly use appointed lefty judges , and the 9th circuit to get their way OldLady .

We respect law and the structure of our government in this country, Pismoe. Are you from the U.S.?

The law gives the President the authority to implement whatever restrictions he wants on immigration. The robed idiot in the 9th Circus cannot undo the law.

You were saying something about respecting the law?

and the tactic that I mentioned already happened under President Andrew Jackson and might happen again someday , Lottsa people are getting pretty annoyed at black robed appointed judges that lie and twist the law OldLady !! .

Why is it that the vast majority of countries that are the biggest violators of human rights just happen to be Muslim countries?

Forum List

Back