Fuck You Social Media

Americans shatting themselves about another nation's/society's approach to it's own issues. Again. Yes, we're all about freedom. Ours to rule the planet.

Yeah, it's a good business practice to piss off your users.

I'll admit, however, that I am not, beyond this board, so merely an opinion.

Remove incitements to violence? Fine. Leave the rest alone.

Tech Giants Vow to Tackle Online Hate Speech Within 24 Hours

Social Media says thank you but you're the one that is getting fucked...

You have the right to create your own site that will allow the freedom of speech you wish to convey and if not then you have to obey to the rules of the sites you are using.

Do I have any issue with any form of hate speech?

Nope, and believe it should be allowed so that the world can read the stupidity of the many...

Just my opinion...

( I know go fuck myself with the biggest black dildo I can find )

Veteran Fireman to Montag: "It didn’t come from the government down, there was no dictum, no declaration, no censorship, to start with, no!”

“You must understand that our civilization is so vast that we can’t have our minorities upset and stirred. Ask yourself, What do we want in this country above all? People want to be happy, isn’t that right?…Colored people don’t like Little Black Sambo. Burn it. White people don’t feel good about Uncle Tom’s Cabin. Burn it. Someone’s written a book on tobacco and cancer of the lungs? The cigarette people are weeping? Burn the book. Serenity, Montag. Peace, Montag. Take your fight outside. Better yet, to the incinerator.”
Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Veteran Fireman to Montag: "It didn’t come from the government down, there was no dictum, no declaration, no censorship, to start with, no!”

“You must understand that our civilization is so vast that we can’t have our minorities upset and stirred. Ask yourself, What do we want in this country above all? People want to be happy, isn’t that right?…Colored people don’t like Little Black Sambo. Burn it. White people don’t feel good about Uncle Tom’s Cabin. Burn it. Someone’s written a book on tobacco and cancer of the lungs? The cigarette people are weeping? Burn the book. Serenity, Montag. Peace, Montag. Take your fight outside. Better yet, to the incinerator.”
Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
Wrong.

These are private companies, you ignorant moron, having nothing to do with "freedom of speech."

You have the right to create your own site that will allow the freedom of speech you wish to convey and if not then you have to obey to the rules of the sites you are using.

Nope, and believe it should be allowed so that the world can read the stupidity of the many...

Just my opinion...

Hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections, no one is seeking to "silence" hate speech through force of law.

And again, private companies are not subject to First Amendment jurisprudence, and are at liberty to regulate speech as they see fit.

Just my opinion...

Hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections, no one is seeking to "silence" hate speech through force of law.

And again, private companies are not subject to First Amendment jurisprudence, and are at liberty to regulate speech as they see fit.
What is hate speech, 'legally?' Is it saying nasty stuff about ******* or queers as goes on here all the time, or does it have to be "I'm going to kill you."

Hey--I typed a word and it starred it out, just like that. With all the nasty stuff that gets written here, I'm surprised they even bother with that one.

Hey--I typed a word and it starred it out, just like that. With all the nasty stuff that gets written here, I'm surprised they even bother with that one.
it's ok! you can still write fuck. asshole shit, piss, cocksucker, mother fucker and tits

Yeah, what about about ball licking syphilis cock sucking mother fucking worthless trailer park trash inbreeding asshole with a straight line for a family tree, would that be over the top?

( As everyone grab a bottle of Holy Water for their poor virgin eyes, and even then most of the eyes on this site lost their virginity years ago )

it's ok! you can still write fuck. asshole shit, piss, cocksucker, mother fucker and tits

Yeah, what about about ball licking syphilis cock sucking mother fucking worthless trailer park trash inbreeding asshole with a straight line for a family tree, would that be over the top?

( As everyone grab a bottle of Holy Water for their poor virgin eyes, and even then most of the eyes on this site lost their virginity years ago )

What was the movie....Chevy Chase, I think...calling his boss every name in the book. It was really funny. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation maybe?

What was the movie....Chevy Chase, I think...calling his boss every name in the book. It was really funny. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation maybe?

I don't know, but that entire phrase is what my cousin called me when I told him he had a small Johnson when he claimed size does not matter it is how you use it...

I grew up in a very profanity filled home...

I don't know, but that entire phrase is what my cousin called me when I told him he had a small Johnson when he claimed size does not matter it is how you use it...

I grew up in a very profanity filled home...

Yup. It was Christmas Vacation. I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Where is Clayton? Still waiting to hear what "Hate Speech" actually is.

Forum List

Back