Fuck you Roy Moore...

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
...you piece of shit! You lost the easiest senate seat in the country to win! THE EASIEST! This was a seat we needed and you are an asshole for staying in contest and losing such an easily winnable election.

Just close the book on any legislation going through for at least a year because it is over now.

The tax reform bill, once it comes out of conference by the two houses, will be dead on arrival in the Senate.

You piece of shit!

Roy, Roy Roy ..

:bye1:

Cya Roy.

:badgrin:

and by the way - Thanks to President Trump for endorsing Roy ..

:clap::clap:

:dig:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

...you piece of shit! You lost the easiest senate seat in the country to win! THE EASIEST! This was a seat we needed and you are an asshole for staying in contest and losing such an easily winnable election.

Just close the book on any legislation going through for at least a year because it is over now.

The tax reform bill, once it comes out of conference by the two houses, will be dead on arrival in the Senate.

You piece of shit!

Well, at least he's not a red-skinned n****r like you called me. He's just a piece of shit.

You piece of shit!

No worries GHook93, there's a lot of twist and turns in politics.

Dems. set the trap for after there was very little choice, the accusers/fake news/Democrats could be found guilty of a smear campaign.?

All you need is false accusations now to win and a lot more Democrats running in 2018 and they're already dropping like flies.

Dems. will vote for the final Tax Reform if they're in, "unsave seats" or they won't be re-elected.

.. lots of crap to be amused by that's beyond our control..:)

Last edited:

You piece of shit!
Snowflake alert!!!

You piece of shit!

Tax reform will still happen. The Republicans will rally around the bill. Only Corker said he'll vote against it. They still have enough.

It's God's will that Roy Moore lost. Praise God.

Hey, we agree .. :beer:

.. although, I thought Moore would win (what, me biased) but this could work out much better in the longer run...

Last edited:

You piece of shit!

Tax reform will still happen. The Republicans will rally around the bill. Only Corker said he'll vote against it. They still have enough.

Also.. Jones wont be seated until January at best.. could be some Republican obstruction and court cases coming on.

:popcorn:

You piece of shit!

Only Corker so far.

You piece of shit!
The Republican tax scam is bad legislation, and deserves to die.

Indeed, most – if not all – proposed Republican legislation is bad law.

Roy, Roy Roy ..

:bye1:

Cya Roy.

:badgrin:

and by the way - Thanks to President Trump for endorsing Roy ..

:clap::clap:

:dig:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
'Unfit to Clean Toilets in Obama's Presidential Library': USA Today Editorial Board Goes After Trump

"A president who'd all but call a senator a
whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to
shine George W. Bush's shoes,"

You piece of shit!

Well, at least he's not a red-skinned n****r like you called me. He's just a piece of shit.

I called you a mental midget, Chief, dumb ass, monkey, but I can’t recall calling you that, Chief.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You piece of shit!

After they combine senate and house versions they will have to vote on it again.

If Corker votes nah, then they are at 50. It only takes one more turncoat.

I don’t trust McShame, Johnson, Moran, Collins, Daines, Murkowski and Flake. Not to mention who the hell knows what Rand is thinking. One of them is going to vote nah.

Somewhere Roy Moore is googling “Did Jill Stein get to keep the recount money she raised.”

You piece of shit!

I called you a mental midget, Chief, dumb ass, monkey, but I can’t recall calling you that, Chief.

Call him a liar 'cause that's what he or it is.

You piece of shit!
The Republican tax scam is bad legislation, and deserves to die.

Indeed, most – if not all – proposed Republican legislation is bad law.

But you swooned over Obunglescare, you idiot partisan hack.

Forum List

Back