Fuck this cease fire! Level Gaza already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in case you were too busy worshiping your yarmulke that girl died from a JEWISH bomb. I know I know.. JEWS are physically incapable of killing 1000+ civilians..

oh.. wait.. nevermind.. we've already seen otherwise.

The only thing that is NO DOUBT is your jewish capacity to believe that your shit doesn't stink. Lord knows, if jews like you weren't looking for a reason to revenge the deaths of 12 people by killing over a THOUSAND then, indeed, she would probably be ok..

but, thankfully, one jewish life is about as valuable as 68 arab lives, eh? Unless they are kids and, let's be honest, that makes your little zionist hardon HARDER, doesn't it? I mean, you can't necessarily call it EXTERMINATION but far be it for a JEW to haggle over the price, eh?

DavidS's zionist wet dream

DavidS QUOTE
Fuck this cease fire! Level Gaza already!!

palestinian_child.jpg

No doubt a product of Hamas. If one of those terroists hadn't fired a rocket from her bedroom, she'd probably be OK.

Yeah, after the Twins were hit, I don't remember concern in the US about how many children/civilians would get killed in the pursuit/capture/death of bin laden.

Oh well that CLEARLY means that palis, who had nothing to do with 9/11, should DIE!

:cuckoo:

:lol:

hey, did Abuzomboey from Nigeria send you his personal condolences for 9/11? NO!?!?!?!?! well shit.. I guess it's time to unleash some jews at Nigeria!

fucking dingbats. If DavidS were literally EATING arab babies you motherfuckers would pass him the salt and pepper.

No doubt a product of Hamas. If one of those terroists hadn't fired a rocket from her bedroom, she'd probably be OK.

Yeah, after the Twins were hit, I don't remember concern in the US about how many children/civilians would get killed in the pursuit/capture/death of bin laden.

Oh well that CLEARLY means that palis, who had nothing to do with 9/11, should DIE!

hey, did Abuzomboey from Nigeria send you his personal condolences for 9/11? NO!?!?!?!?! well shit.. I guess it's time to unleash some jews at Nigeria!

fucking dingbats. If DavidS were literally EATING arab babies you motherfuckers would pass him the salt and pepper.

you're right. we should have done nothing after the towers were hit. fuck. let him hit another building. Let's not shoot at bin laden if there are too many civilians around him. wouldn't be nice.

you're right. we should have done nothing after the towers were hit. fuck. let him hit another building. Let's not shoot at bin laden if there are too many civilians around him. wouldn't be nice.

PALESTINE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 you fucking moron. Name the fucking 9/11 terrorist that CAME FROM PALESTINE. come on, dude.. If you are stupid enought to invoke 9/11 as some kind of blank check to kill arabs then you should have NO problem naming the fucking Pali who flew a plane into an American building.

I guess they all look the same to you, eh? Please, call ME the fucking racist. The irony is almost as killer as zionist jews.

Hell, the country we DID invade post9/11 didn't even have the slightest fucking thing to do with 9/11 either. So, please, say some more dumb shit.

PALESTINE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 you fucking moron. Name the fucking 9/11 terrorist that CAME FROM PALESTINE. come on, dude.. If you are stupid enought to invoke 9/11 as some kind of blank check to kill arabs then you should have NO problem naming the fucking Pali who flew a plane into an American building.

I guess they all look the same to you, eh? Please, call ME the fucking racist. The irony is almost as killer as zionist jews.

Hell, the country we DID invade post9/11 didn't even have the slightest fucking thing to do with 9/11 either. So, please, say some more dumb shit.

he was drawing a parallel between rocket attacks on civilians and airplane attacks on civilians......

Let me spell this out for you. No one worried about AFGHAN civilians when we were hunting bin laden. We wanted to kill him at all costs. Now you think Israel should worry about Palestinian civilians after they shoot rockets into Israel. I didn't think I had to explain every little thing to you like you were a four year old.

Last edited:

he was drawing a parallel between rocket attacks on civilians and airplane attacks on civilians......

bingo

Investigative Reporter Breaks Israeli 9/11 Foreknowledge
FBI refused to protect source of Ed Haas in June 2001 when he told them planes would be used to attack New York

Alex Jones & Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thursday, December 7, 2006

Alex Jones was joined on air this week by investigative reporter Ed Haas to discuss an important story he has broken concerning direct evidence of Israeli prior knowledge of and possible complicity in the 9/11 attacks of 2001.

Haas details in his expose how in October 2000, approximately 11 months prior to September 11, 2001, a former Israeli Defense Force member and veteran of the Yom Kippur War overheard a conversation at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery, located in Newark, NJ., concerning the attacks and spoken in Hebrew between three men.

“The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.” Hass's contact said he heard one of the men say. After 11 months of desperately attempting to alert the authorities and being systematically ignored all along the line, the contact watched in horror as the attacks unfolded exactly as he had overheard.

Haas revealed on air that he had been asked by a reader to contact the source, who has asked to remain anonymous for fear of his own safety, as he had in depth information about prior knowledge of the attacks and no one would listen to him.

Haas stated:

"I approached this individual as if his story was BS, you know that's kind of how I had to approach it, is this guy might be a nutcase, let's follow through though and see if his story starts to have merit, and it did. I reached a point where I felt as though this guy has some information based on his documentation and it smells like more cover up to me."

Investigative Reporter Breaks Israeli 9/11 Foreknowledge

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFRgT2w6Dk]YouTube - Jew 911 Spy Scandal 1[/ame]

in case you were too busy worshiping your yarmulke that girl died from a JEWISH bomb. I know I know.. JEWS are physically incapable of killing 1000+ civilians..

1000+ civilians? Where are you getting your numbers from? Not even the Arabs have claimed that number. Out of 950 people, 700 that were killed were terrorists, while only 250 were civilians.

Mideast: Israel claims only 250 civilians killed in Gaza - Adnkronos Security

Oh, wait, that's right, you believe the propaganda bs that they feed you. Like they're related to the Philistines, and the Greeks, eh? :cuckoo:

Let me spell this out for you. No one worried about AFGHAN civilians when we were hunting bin laden. We wanted to kill him at all costs. Now you think Israel should worry about Palestinian civilians after they shoot rockets into Israel. I didn't think I had to explain every little thing to you like you were a four year old.

You gave him WAY too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back