Fuck this cease fire! Level Gaza already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Kassams hit Negev; IDF comes under fire | Israel | Jerusalem Post

IDF soldiers patrolling the Gaza border near the Kissufim crossing came under fire Sunday morning, shortly after four Kassams were fired at the South from the Strip.

Troops returned fire into Gaza, and no casualties or damage were reported in the attack.

In the rocket attacks, one Kassam landed between two kindergartens in the Eshkol region. Another two rockets hit open areas nearby and a fourth hit the Sdot Negev region.

Four mortar shells also landed next to a western Negev neighborhood.
No one was wounded and no damage was reported in the barrage, and the warning siren was sounded before the rockets landed.
Shortly after the incidents, Fatah's military wing, the Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, took responsibility for one of the rocket attacks.

Following the attack, Infrastructures Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer called for an immediate IDF response. "We need to respond severely and immediately... Hamas must pay for this," he told Army Radio, adding that no one should give the excuse that a smaller faction was responsible for the attack.

MK Gideon Sa'ar (Likud) urged the government to immediately respond to the attack.

Eight rockets have been fired at southern Israel since both Israel and Hamas declared cease-fires some two weeks ago at the end of Operation Cast Lead.

On Saturday, a Grad rocket fired from northern Gaza hit an open area near a kibbutz in the Ashkelon area. On Thursday, a rocket was fired at the Sha'ar Hanegev region and on Wednesday, one landed in the Eshkol region. There were no reports of casualties or damage in any of the attacks.

SAYS THE JEW who is constantly crying about the "driving israel into the sea" myth. Ironic zionism would be hilarious if the punchline were not dead arab babies.

Says THE ARAB LOVER who thinks that Israel deserves it, and only cries for dead arab babies. *rolls eyes*

Oh here we go, lets make it about one word, forget the overall message of the fucking debate.

Just say it for once, say how you hate Israel, come on just come out of that closet for once. Own up to it man!

Says THE ARAB LOVER who thinks that Israel deserves it, and only cries for dead arab babies. *rolls eyes*

12 dead jews versus 1000+ dead arabs. You do the math, BITCH.

how many jewish babies died from rockets? None? so, yes, I am an arab lover when it comes to unrepentant, baby killing zionism. Now, please, say some more dumb shit.

Oh Arab Lover calls me a Bitch! I see you cannot just admit that you hate Israel either. Come on come out of that Closet Arab Lover, and Jew hater.

Oh here we go, lets make it about one word, forget the overall message of the fucking debate.

Just say it for once, say how you hate Israel, come on just come out of that closet for once. Own up to it man!

well, it was pretty quick to force a cookie cutter zionist to cry reflexively that someone must HATE jews if they are capable of comparing 12 dead jews to 1000+ dead arabs....

:lol:

yea, bitch. when that ONE WORD is dead arab civilians killed FOR THE SAKE OF 12 DEAD JEWS I guess you are just going to have to cry like chicken little at someone else that big bad reality hates jews..

Oh Arab Lover calls me a Bitch! I see you cannot just admit that you hate Israel either. Come on come out of that Closet Arab Lover, and Jew hater.

yea, because you are a bitch. I don't hate israel. I hate racist states that put a premium on a specific ethnicity despite ****** ethnic populations that must be rationalize into the grave. If that sounds like your pet nation then welcome to the same category I reserve for nazis and klansmen, bitch. I realize that this is probably more cognitive action than your brain has seen in years so go ahead and take notes so that you have something to bring back to the mossad meeting.

That is, AFTER you scream antisemite as soon as you are forced to face the fact that you are rationalizing a THOUSAND dead arabs for the sake of.... 12 jews. We've already seen your kind here and you remain to be anything but a fucking laughing stock. But, please, do continue and validate the zionist stereotype!

:thup:

:lol:

Yes but you seem to be blinded by the fact that those ARABS do nothing for their own people, look at the filth they live in, the substandard conditions, look how they woman and children put themselves in the middle. How many woman and children strapped bombs to their body to kill innocent Jews? You are blinded to that aren't you? I suppose since you hate Jews you will blame them for the filth and substandard living too?

Other Arab nations have done nothing to help either have they? Where is the construction of new housing, hospitals, water, electric grids, roadways? Come on...It's the ARABS whom the Palestinian’s should be fighting with not Israel!

I guess it's a case of Poor indigent Arabs who see the Jews doing better and they hate it because they want that kind of living too, but they are too ignorant to see who or what the real problem is.

Yes the middle eastern countries help out don’t they? As a matter of fact Iran wants to lob a Nuke into Israel, so when that happens just who else will be killed you fucking moron.

Come on Jew Hater, just say it…You hate the Jews because you want all what they have worked for to go to Arabs!

yea, it's probably pretty hard to build a fucking mansion while israeli zionists partition them away to concentration camps. Israel has starved these people and restricted their resources so spare me your bullshit about what the arabs have or have not done for their own people. If THEY had the same kind of support jews enjoy you may have a point. BUT, since you and I both know how easy it is to provide examples of israels collective punishment of arabs I guess your pussy ass retort falls on it's candy ass face, eh?

And WHO CAN FUCKING HELP PALIS WITH ZIONIST BASTARD LIKE YOUSELF CONVINCED THAT EVERY FUCKING BANDAGE IS A GODDAMN ROCKET? Egypt? Syria? IRAN? Yet you cry like a bitch that they aren't helping palis! Well no SHIT! Who wants to give your pussy ass one more reason to insist that penicillin shipments are FUCKING NUKES? do you really think it's not obvious what kind of pattern you set?

Please, continue to be the Ironic Zionist screaming hate while marginalizing and stereotyping the entire population of arabs. Your input is a joke that puts a smile on David Duke's face as he drifts off to sleep.

Again, BEFORE you start crying about dead jews you STILL have to deal with the FACT that only 12 jews dies from kassams. You GOT MORE numbers from suicide bombers? Then provide your fucking source and add them to the number 12. what you DONT have is an example of 1000+ dead fucking jews killed by arabs. Your immediate concern for 12 dead jews despite 1k+ dead arabs pretty much conveys the irony of your accusation of racism.

And, for real MODS. Is this the kind of thread you are going to allow? You know damn well the kind of genocidal shit that DavidS has posted in the past and you know DAMN WELL that Jillian won't allow a thread called:

Fuck This Cease Fire! Drive JEWS INTO THE SEA!

Funny how THIS thread gets to stick around.

Gosh, I wonder which thread gets to be deleted and which gets to remain...

:cuckoo:

:eusa_shhh:

Norsk doctor say Israel will no t let doctors come t o Gaza

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWXyb2YxiVI]YouTube - Gaza Siege - Interview with a Norwegian doctor at the al-Shifa hospital in Gaza (Mads Gilbert)[/ame]

Norsk doctor say Israel will no t let doctors come t o Gaza

Hamas tried to hijack ambulances during Gaza war

PALESTINIAN civilians living in Gaza during the three-week war with Israel have spoken of the challenge of being caught between Hamas and Israeli soldiers as the radical Islamic movement that controls the Gaza strip attempted to hijack ambulances.

Mohammed Shriteh, 30, is an ambulance driver registered with and trained by the Palestinian Red Crescent Society.

His first day of work in the al-Quds neighbourhood was January 1, the sixth day of the war. "Mostly the war was not as fast or as chaotic as I expected," Mr Shriteh told the Herald. "We would co-ordinate with the Israelis before we pick up patients, because they have all our names, and our IDs, so they would not shoot at us."

Hamas tried to hijack ambulances during Gaza war - World - smh.com.au

DavidS's zionist wet dream

DavidS QUOTE

palestinian_child.jpg

DavidS's zionist wet dream

DavidS QUOTE

palestinian_child.jpg

No doubt a product of Hamas. If one of those terroists hadn't fired a rocket from her bedroom, she'd probably be OK.

Yeah, after the Twins were hit, I don't remember concern in the US about how many children/civilians would get killed in the pursuit/capture/death of bin laden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back