Frustrated

I don't know this bamthin guy, but i could tell that the demeanor was a ploy. To say that your for the president and that you just now feel that he's doing a horrible job sounds a bit ambiguous.

Originally posted by insein
I don't know this bamthin guy, but i could tell that the demeanor was a ploy. To say that your for the president and that you just now feel that he's doing a horrible job sounds a bit ambiguous.

Do a search on the user bamthin. He's a piece of monkey shit.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Do a search on the user bamthin. He's a piece of monkey shit.

I think I remember this cocksucker from when I first came on, yeah he's definitely a slimy worm piece of shit.

Hey Bam come out and playaya!

I changed my mind. There was a reason this prick was banned to begin with, because he's a total fucking loser. He can now go suck off goats with our australian buddy.

It is troubling that the US is in a war because of domestic political reasons. I say that because the more this war on terror goes on, the more it seems to be driven by domestic political motives, not hard facts or reason. Im not saying let US marines "just do their job", cause I dont think they can do it without politicians, or else it will end up like vietnam. I think the US marines need some better political backing IN Iraq, so they dont have to worry about civilians helping rebels and such, build up trust between US soldiers and civilians, thats the only way to fight rebels. Once they have no support in the country, they will run out of steam. I think foreign politics is more crucial to winning the war than domestic politics, and an election is coming up, what do you guys think George Bush is thinking about. Winning a war, or winning an election. Bush will be looking to win browny points with the way the war is being waged, cause he has no chance of winning it anytime soon. But who am I to interfere and comment on America, im just an Aussie. I'll go catch some wild life with my bare hands and eat it.

Originally posted by OCA
Oh man if you picked up on that being from the Warriors we are gonna get along fine.;)

The warriors. That movie was funny. I remember hearing how it increased gang violence in NY. What with all the costumes and Broadway dancers acting like thugs. Really scary.:p:

Forum List

Back