From where do Republicans get all this "confidence" from?

R

rdean

I'm curious how Republicans are so confident.

When challenged, none of the right wingers on the USMB could name a single conservative policy in the last 20 years that has done anything positive for America.

When they point out "Iraq", we only have to show the enslaved women in Burkas and the articles from Iraqi women who said as awful as Saddam was for women, it's way worse now.

They don't believe in building up America's infrastructure, unless it's building a pipeline to help send American money to a foreign country.

They don't believe in education. It's too "liberal" and you could get "over educated".

Their policies caused the financial meltdown.

Thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed at a cost that will be in the trillions.

Worse, they didn't pay for the Bush tax cuts, the two wars, or the "drugs for votes" bill, all of which created trillions and trillions in deficit. The Bush tax cuts and the "drugs for votes" bill were passed through that dreaded "reconciliation" they claim to hate so much.

And all of their social policies they try to force on the country which would mean a huge expansion of government to enforce all those new policies. Perhaps even turning America into a "police state". Obama has cut government by a half million.

Yet, in spite of all these disasters and terrible policies, they still have confidence they are right. You've got to give them kudos for that. How they look at disaster and see success I'll never know. But they do.

When challenged, none of the right wingers on the USMB could name a single conservative policy in the last 20 years that has done anything positive for America.

When they point out "Iraq", we only have to show the enslaved women in Burkas and the articles from Iraqi women who said as awful as Saddam was for women, it's way worse now.

They don't believe in building up America's infrastructure, unless it's building a pipeline to help send American money to a foreign country.

They don't believe in education. It's too "liberal" and you could get "over educated".

Thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed at a cost that will be in the trillions.

Worse, they didn't pay for the Bush tax cuts, the two wars, or the "drugs for votes" bill, all of which created trillions and trillions in deficit. The Bush tax cuts and the "drugs for votes" bill were passed through that dreaded "reconciliation" they claim to hate so much.

And all of their social policies they try to force on the country which would mean a huge expansion of government to enforce all those new policies. Perhaps even turning America into a "police state". Obama has cut government by a half million.

Yet, in spite of all these disasters and terrible policies, they still have confidence they are right. You've got to give them kudos for that. How they look at disaster and see success I'll never know. But they do.

I could name many attempts that were twarted by Democrats.

Lets start with democrats insisting on keeping SS empty.

Republicans get all their confidence from Obama's approval ratings, his nine wars, and the unemployment rate, asswipe.

Do you need anything else?

Republicans get all their confidence from Obama's approval ratings, his nine wars, and the unemployment rate, asswipe.

Nine wars?

On the last day of Bush's last budget, the unemployment rate was 10.1%. How does that make Republicans confident?

I could name many attempts that were twarted by Democrats.

Lets start with democrats insisting on keeping SS empty.

You mean the Social Security Republicans want to do away with? THAT Social Security?

It all has to do with the fact that they think most Americans hold the exact same views and prejudices they do. They have bought the full course of history revision so everyone else must think all that also. It's also behind their belief that Obama somehow stole the election, no real American would have voted for him.

Nine wars?

On the last day of Bush's last budget, the unemployment rate was 10.1%. How does that make Republicans confident?

Are you really using that word?
:lol:

Check my sig
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Yea, let me use it again:

On the last day of Bush's last budget, the unemployment rate was 10.1%.

A budget that was largely dismissed and ignored by the incoming administration that started doing whatever in the hell they felt like doing.

What has Obama's budget done for this country?
Oh.....nevermind
:eusa_whistle:

I think Republicans get their confidence from the same place Democrats do. Unjustified blind partisanship.

Scared huh? Good! :D

These guys are confident too. Then they keep getting hit with "reality". But notice it does nothing to dampen their confidence. Even when everyone is laughing at them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puu9lbljEX0&]THE BEST OF JACKASS 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Nine wars?

Are you really using that word?
:lol:

Check my sig
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Yea, let me use it again:

On the last day of Bush's last budget, the unemployment rate was 10.1%.

Attention dufus.... That would be the one Obama signed, You see gw threatened a veto over spending so democrats waited.

But as a hack ignoring fact, you knew this.

Another far-left, false premise, troll thread. What a surprise... :rolleyes:

I think Republicans get their confidence from the same place Democrats do. Unjustified blind partisanship.

Republicans vote in a block and pledge to Grover Norquist.

The reason Democrats don't do this is because they are a coalition party and not 90% white. You sit in front of the Internet. It's easy to look up. Some Democrats side with Republicans because Democrats have all kinds of people. Even conservatives. Name some Republican "liberals". :popcorn:

Nine wars?

Yeah - nine global conflicts our troops are currently committed to under "Asswipe In Chief."

Need a fucking list?

Republicans are confident because Barack Obama is the current President and it's obvious he was never qualified for the position in the first place let alone a second term.

They are confident because this time Obama will have a record to be judged by and not a blank slate accompanied by vague notions of "Hope & Change".

They are confident because the Democrats can't pass a budget let alone make the hard choices needed to fix our economy.

They are confident because what they will be running on...smaller government and reducing the deficit...is also what an overwhelming majority of the electorate wants.

Republicans are confident because Barack Obama is the current President and it's obvious he was never qualified for the position in the first place let alone a second term.

They are confident because this time Obama will have a record to be judged by and not a blank slate accompanied by vague notions of "Hope & Change".

They are confident because the Democrats can't pass a budget let alone make the hard choices needed to fix our economy.

They are confident because what they will be running on...smaller government and reducing the deficit...is also what an overwhelming majority of the electorate wants.
^^^^^^^^ This
:clap2:

And there is zero chance of the current administration convincing anyone that they are in favor of it.

:cool:

Forum List

Back