From Macaca to Blackface Is Virginia a Sickly Swamp That Should Be Drained?

Republicans Tried To Suggest Democrats held all the racist cards

• True

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • False

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Virginia Political Crisis Grows for Democrats and Republicans

(Channeling my inner Fox News Host): We all know...

(Whew that was an incredibly heavy dopamine rush) ... Republicans of the latter half of the 20th century into the now 21st century have tried to WHITEWASH the truth about racism even in the so-called New South. But, what is great to see is it all start to come tumbling down. Republicans were quick to point to the recent troubles for some Virginia Dems, but also eager to deflect from the fact that Dems came straight out and condemned the alleged racism of their own, whereas the Republicans would usually circle the wagons (or is it form a Klan Circle?). .

Virginia is now being held up to the light

and

man

oh man

is it incredible ugly

I was going to create a similar thread.

Virginia is dripping w/blatant racism from top to bottom.

Charlottesville being a tip of the iceberg it seems.

Just to let you know, I would never paint my face the same color as shit.

Never did, never would.

(Whew that was an incredibly heavy dopamine rush) ... Republicans of the latter half of the 20th century into the now 21st century have tried to WHITEWASH the truth about racism even in the so-called New South. But, what is great to see is it all start to come tumbling down. Republicans were quick to point to the recent troubles for some Virginia Dems, but also eager to deflect from the fact that Dems came straight out and condemned the alleged racism of their own, whereas the Republicans would usually circle the wagons (or is it form a Klan Circle?). .

and

man

oh man

is it incredible ugly
Outside of certain areas, Virginia is a cesspool of backwards, conservative southern society. The blue areas have a lot of power, but not enough to always get away with picking a candidate that doesn’t have to appeal to our rural yokels.

Never did, never would.
Just to let you know we would never purposely smell like wet dog or spray paint ourselves pink.

and

man

oh man

is it incredible ugly
Outside of certain areas, Virginia is a cesspool of backwards, conservative southern society. The blue areas have a lot of power, but not enough to always get away with picking a candidate that doesn’t have to appeal to our rural yokels.
I like the ones who moved there after the rebellion and have Zero Confederacy roots. They so love the so-called Confederate Culture

I have always argued it is so.

Sadly when I'd meet people from there they could never get themselves to admit the obvious. It's like they all took some code of silence type of oath

Never did, never would.
you don't have to, not when your breath smells like shit and your speech is filled with shit stains

Never did, never would.
you don't have to, not when your breath smells like shit and your speech is filled with shit stains
l0fb.gif

Never did, never would.
l0fb.gif
:290968001256257790-final:

shit talker A shit talker is what 99% of people under25 years of age are, especially when around other "shit talkers" who like try try to impress other idiots of their age group, to try to appear "worldly" or "knowledgeable" about something they know absolutely nothing about. Shit talkers are silent around adults, (people over 35) because they realize that people who have lived a while have heard plenty of bullshit talk and are not impressed by juveniles babbling bullshit.

Forum List

Back