French stance not surprising

Discussion in 'Europe' started by jscrew1, Apr 2, 2004.

1. jscrew1

jscrew1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    New to the mb here but like what i see.

As for the French not supporting the US position on the Iraqi situation- we should not be surprised. Chirac has been sleeping with the Iraqi dictatorship for decades. He was Saddams whore.
    Talk of whores...I personally know a WWII vet from 101st who told of how the french women would trade some affection for cigarettes. Maybe Chiracs mom was one of those kind of women and he got it honest. Nonetheless, this vet said the fench could not be trusted, were unappreciative. Now this just baffles the mind, the US liberated France from a tyrant and then they support a tyrant. There is truly something wrong with these people. The US invasion may have been fueled by WMD and links to terrorism; however, a liberation was achieved. A hope that another nation of human beings can live free. That is what it is all about. The Pursuit of liberty is not exclusive to American life but global human life.

Yes liberty has a high price even a higher calling maybe. But the strong, bold, steadfast Americans answered the call and are paying the price. Why? We did not forget what history taught our people. We did not forget what it was like to be pushed around and exploited 200 plus years ago when our ancestors colonized this land.

Maybe the French need to step away from a self serving way of life and stand up against what could have made them a part of a Tyrannical empire.

God Bless our TROOPS! F@@k the French, Germans, and anyone else who doesn't believe in standing for what is right.

Moderators...Thank you. I respect and appreciate what you do here.

2. koolfab

koolfab Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    "As for the French not supporting the US position on the Iraqi situation- we should not be surprised. Chirac has been sleeping with the Iraqi dictatorship for decades. He was Saddams whore."

Saddam had a lot of whores, a real harem in fact, including nice american bitchs like Rumsfeld.

"I personally know a WWII vet from 101st who told of how the french women would trade some affection for cigarettes. "

at least french women are not lesbian !

"Maybe Chiracs mom was one of those kind of women and he got it honest."

The main difference between Chirac and Bush is that Chirac has served as a soldier during a war and was not hidden in a hole like your actual prez.

"a liberation was achieved. A hope that another nation of human beings can live free. That is what it is all about. The Pursuit of liberty is not exclusive to American life but global human life. "

that's why iraqis can not wait to kick the ass of their liberators !

:clap:

you're the naive guy of the year

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    And the difference is, Rumsfeld and the US are trying to right the wrongs. France wanted no part of bringing Saddam down, likely because of the oil contracts. I suppose the free oil some were getting in your country would have nothing to do with the vow to veto a resolution that they never even read.

No, they just conveniently forget to shave and shower.

And yet he acted like the worlds largest pussy when push came to shove. Why is is that the French are the laughing stock of the world?

What a few would like to do and what they can actually do are 2 different things. At least the French pussies are safe at home waving their white flags, AGAIN.

4. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
  5. koolfab

koolfab Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    "Why is is that the French are the laughing stock of the world?"

really ?

just try on google :

bush jokes : 1,1 million results

chirac jokes : 16 000 results

sorry but actually YOU are the laughing stock of the world

please realize that your knock knock jokes about french are just making laugh your domestic rednecks

6. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    What a fool. You're going to base your argument on google search results? LOL

Go type in "french military victories" and tell me what you see.

Face facts, the French are referred to as pussies throughout the entire world. You live amongst a joke and you are in denial. I feel sad for you. There's light at the end of the tunnel though! Maybe someday when these pussies leave you can get someone in government with balls. (or a hairy woman).

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Q. How many French soldiers does it take to defend Paris?
    A. Don't know, it's never been tried.

Q. What's the difference between a frenchwoman and a werewolf?
    A. The frenchwoman is not quite as hairy but the werewolf smells better.

Q. How do you introduce yourself in French?
    A. "Don't shoot, I give up!"

Q. What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up?
    A. Their army.

Q: Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?
    A: Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.

Q: What do you call 20 dead frenchmen in the back of a lorry.
    A: A good days hunting.

:laugh:

8. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    "France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." - Mark Twain

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." - General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." - Norman Schwartzkopf

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" - Jacques Chirac
    "As far as France is concerned, you're right." - Rush Limbaugh

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." - P.J. O'rourke

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" - Jay Leno

Q. Why do we need France on our side against Saddam and Osama?
    A. So the French can show them how to surrender.

9. koolfab

koolfab Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    cmon dumbo, how can it be you've forgotten your best one ??

"french rifle for sale. Never fired, dropped once."

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    That's a good one, I'll have to remember that!

Q: Why are there so many trees along the Champs Elysee?
    A: Because the Germans like to march in the shade.

Q: What's the difference between a Frenchman and a Catfish?
    A: One is an ugly, scum sucking, ungrateful bottom feeder and the other is a fish