French Give Arafat as born in Jerusalem

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by ajwps, Nov 26, 2004.

1. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Arafat born in Egypt has his death certificate in France changed to Jerusalem. The French government is unbiased.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    It's good they have a safe place to go to !

3. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Yep if France is ever overrun by Mulims, the French people can always be safe in French Indochina. Their place of origin.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    :rotflmao:
    So true. I forgot the jews own France too!

5. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Actually the Jewish people own the entire Milky Way Galaxy. As said so eloquently by the recently deposed Malasian leader, the Jews rule the universe by proxy.

As such, you and the rest of humanity will be charged an equitable fee for your continued existence on OUR possession level of the non-material holographic paradigm in which we allow you to fester.

Ergo, you and the rest of the non-Jewish homosapiens will be receiving a bill in the near future which is proportional to the space, time and physical material you use in our galaxy.

6. DaTroof

DaTroof Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    AJ Posted:
    "Palestinians want to make east Jerusalem, occupied by the Jewish state since 1967, the capital of their promised state."

The Palestinians consider Israel their promissed land ?! Is this more so that Islam considers the entire planet to be it's promissed land ?! I know when the Jews where promissed Israel by God (weather you choose to believe it or not, is another matter), but when where the palestinians promissed East Jerusalem ?

7. DaTroof

DaTroof Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Dilloduck posted :
    "So true. I forgot the jews own France too!"

How ironic this statement is for 3 reasons:

1) I could say the same about Islam and make the argument a hundred times more convincing. Not too many mosques being burned and desecrated in France as far as I know. This "Jews own this and that" is ridiculous. Where's my cut ?! But I do understand why you made the comment. Regarding France or Germany, my statement regarding Islam is far more appropriate and factual.

2) Sharon just finished telling French Jews to run for their lives ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3904943.stm ) .. and he is right. Between the Dreyfus affair and the Vichy goverment, the French have a ton to answer for regarding their views and actions towards Jews. More importantly, their equal protection of Jews, which they have not at all focused on. So the Jews don't want France, or Cairo Amman and Damascus, all of which they could have had and probably still could. It would be interesting to see a merkava rolling down the Champs Eelise.

3) You live in the US, the land that coined the phrase "manifest destiny". How can you live in Texas of all places and imply that Israel is in any way a land hog ?! Remember the Alamo ?!

Just my opinion. Peace