Freethinking Teens "blaspehmy challenge"

Gee I don't know, why don't you tell me?

Why the fuck would I ask the question if I was unsure of the answer you dumb fuckin' twit?

Give her some slack, some people are embarrassed to say what their religion is

I wonder why....

But everyone has a right to their beliefs and that isn't enough to judge someone on.

But trying to impose those beliefs on someone who has different beliefs.... No wonder why alot are embarrassed.

Who's "trying to impose"? Not me, or you'd know exactly what my beliefs are...

Essentially this was just to highlight the fact that, despite Dragon's misleading commentary to the contrary, "freethinker", almost always and certainly in the context he was illuminating, means atheist.

All the freethinking sites are scary, but this one is particularly obnoxious and I thought it deserved it's own spot. Freethinking in this case is certainly NOT synonymous with "enlightened". It never is.

"Free thinker" is not a term that means enlightened or open minded. It is just a word used to describe atheists, specifically the very adamant ones who actively seek to destroy the faith of others, but in a subversive way.
First why are they scary and second, what makes this so 'obnoxious.' Inane I can see as there is little reason to profess non-belief but obnoxious? They dint go to your house like so many proselytizers do and challenge me to do the exact same thing with Jesus. They are not all over the television challenging me to accept the holy spirit. I don't drive by buildings they own trumpeting such a challenge. The leaders of this nation are not proclaiming that I should take such a challenge. Christians do all these things and yet I am not claiming they are obnoxious (unless they refuse to simply leave my doorstep which has actually happened but they are not representative of the whole) so what gives you the brass balls to claim that they are so obnoxious. Their exercise is no different than any other Christian.

Who's "trying to impose"? Not me, or you'd know exactly what my beliefs are...
Well, may I ask the question then because I would *assume* you are Christian but assuming things is rarely a good idea and I do not want to levy a challenge or accusation that is false.

Forum List

Back