FREEDOM WATCH: ACLU Leader Resigns After Threatening Mass Murder Of Trump Supporters...

The fact that I had already condemned the fucker in another thread is not my fault you did not see it.

LOL.

Until you link to it, I've nothing but your words to go on. But then again, you had to ruin it by being racist and stereotypical.

The fact is a good amount of mass shootings have taken place in Colorado from the School shootings to the last one at a planned parenthood clinic ( I am sure you were too happy when that happen ) and now some idiot on the fringe left call for mass shooting and live in Colorado, so why so much hate up there?

Not really. There have been mass shootings all across America, not specifically in one place. And no, I'm not happy when some fool goes on a killing spree. I don't rejoice at the loss of life. How dare you insinuate such.

Sure you don't rejoice at the sight of death when it is done by some nutter in Colorado.

Also I pointed out the fucking fact that Colorado has more than it share and your defense is it happens across America, but the reality more often in Colorado by angry white men and boys, and I wonder why?

Call me a racist all you want but the reality is the mass shooting at Columbine was done by angry white kids that could not get laid. Aurora shooting again by a white nutter.

Hell here is a link, and enjoy learning the fact that the people of Colorado seem unhinged on both sides of the political spectrum, and Vigilante posted about the nutter a few nights back, so fuck you on the part I need to link something for your sorry worthless ass!

List of shootings in Colorado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, you'll have to do better than that.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

Either you have a low IQ or just retarded as can because I wrote more than it share, so learn to fucking read you stupid retarded bastard!

It amazing how you want to deny the fact that Colorado has it share of mass shootings, and I am betting the only mass shootings you count are done by Muslim's because no white man is capable of killing innocent people in your mind and when they do those like you call them freedom fighters.

So again the key to all this is they have their SHARE of mass shootings, and you got all pissy like a little girl on her period when it was pointed out that people of Colorado seem very angry for some damn reason.

Also I do not click the links of assholes!

The fact that I had already condemned the fucker in another thread is not my fault you did not see it.

LOL.

Until you link to it, I've nothing but your words to go on. But then again, you had to ruin it by being racist and stereotypical.

The fact is a good amount of mass shootings have taken place in Colorado from the School shootings to the last one at a planned parenthood clinic ( I am sure you were too happy when that happen ) and now some idiot on the fringe left call for mass shooting and live in Colorado, so why so much hate up there?

Not really. There have been mass shootings all across America, not specifically in one place. And no, I'm not happy when some fool goes on a killing spree. I don't rejoice at the loss of life. How dare you insinuate such.

Sure you don't rejoice at the sight of death when it is done by some nutter in Colorado.

Also I pointed out the fucking fact that Colorado has more than it share and your defense is it happens across America, but the reality more often in Colorado by angry white men and boys, and I wonder why?

Call me a racist all you want but the reality is the mass shooting at Columbine was done by angry white kids that could not get laid. Aurora shooting again by a white nutter.

Hell here is a link, and enjoy learning the fact that the people of Colorado seem unhinged on both sides of the political spectrum, and Vigilante posted about the nutter a few nights back, so fuck you on the part I need to link something for your sorry worthless ass!

Either you have a low IQ or just retarded as can because I wrote more than it share, so learn to fucking read you stupid retarded bastard!

It amazing how you want to deny the fact that Colorado has it share of mass shootings, and I am betting the only mass shootings you count are done by Muslim's because no white man is capable of killing innocent people in your mind and when they do those like you call them freedom fighters.

So again the key to all this is they have their SHARE of mass shootings, and you got all pissy like a little girl on her period when it was pointed out that people of Colorado seem very angry for some damn reason.

old news, got anything new?

I don't rejoice in ANY loss of life, with the distinct exception of those who engage in taking lives, they are deserving if they lose theirs.

You're being stereotypical. And it does happen all across America. See my above post.

Naval Shipyard shooting by a black man, Virginia Tech shooting by an Asian. Terrorist attack in San Bernardino by people of Middle Eastern descent. Shooting at a Chattanooga Marine Recruiting station by another man of Middle Eastern descent, Ft. Hood shooting by another man of Middle Eastern descent.

The reality is you're wrong. I could go on. But it isn't just "angry white men."

Now show me where you condemned this ACLU guy for calling for the deaths of Trump supporters. Don't dodge.

I just realized you can not read worth a damn and are just fucking retarded as can be!

Their share of mean what to someone as fucking retarded as you?

Let me guess you believe I meant all mass shootings happen in Colorado?

You are a dishonest asshat by twisting what I wrote and if you are not smart enough to understand what their share of is then look it up you stupid retard!

LOL.

I am responding to your buddy, so if you don't like the response then prove what I wrote is wrong.

The fact is Colorado has it share of mass shootings by angry white guys, and it make me wonder why those assholes up there are so angry?

You would think that would happen more often in Texas but for some reason the land of dope heads have some mental issues and love to make threats against the American public.

Also I would like the other poster to show where he or she or most likely it has ever condemn a mass shooting done by a white nutter?

If they can not then I stand by my words they support mass shootings as long as it is done by angry white guys that hate the Government when a Democrat is in office...

LOL.

I am responding to your buddy, so if you don't like the response then prove what I wrote is wrong.

The fact is Colorado has it share of mass shootings by angry white guys, and it make me wonder why those assholes up there are so angry?

You would think that would happen more often in Texas but for some reason the land of dope heads have some mental issues and love to make threats against the American public.

Also I would like the other poster to show where he or she or most likely it has ever condemn a mass shooting done by a white nutter?

If they can not then I stand by my words they support mass shootings as long as it is done by angry white guys that hate the Government when a Democrat is in office...
what is the populace of colorado made of, mostly blacks or whites, just asking for knowledge before I post a reply.

BTW, have you ever invested time into how many shooting deaths there are in Chicagok Detroit, LA and the color of those shooters?

what is the populace of colorado made of, mostly blacks or whites, just asking for knowledge before I post a reply.

White of course but that still does not answer why Colorado has so many angry white guys. Maine is majority white, and they lack the amount of angry white guys. Illinois is majority white and it lack the majority of angry white guys within it borders.

So try to paint it because the white society is the majority, but other regions of the country do not have as many angry white guys wanting to kill innocent people like Colorado!

Wow. A man fighting for Freedom & Liberty? Really? What's going on with the ACLU? It's allowing Communist/Progressive wingnuts to run amok.

A tolerant leftist leader threatened to slaughter Trump supporters last week

Last week liberals took their war on leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump to a new level–beyond calls to assassinate Trump–with a call to shoot his supporters!

A tolerant leftist leader threatened to slaughter Trump supporters last week.

They are that desperate.

Loring Wirbel, a board member of the Colorado ACLU and co-chair of Colorado Springs chapter, is reported to have posted on Facebook a screed that said Trump supporters should be shot. The Daily Caller and Twitchy reported on and made screen grabs of Wirbel’s post and professional positions...

More:
ACLU Leader Resigns After Threatening Mass Murder of Trump Supporters

Nah, just another white angry man in Colorado wanting to go on a shooting rampage... It does make me wonder what the hell is wrong with the people of Colorado and their love for mass shootings?

Must be the weed.... potheads are psychotic.

BTW, have you ever invested time into how many shooting deaths there are in Chicagok Detroit, LA and the color of those shooters?

Liberal, gun-free Chicago leads the nation in gun violence.

Wow. A man fighting for Freedom & Liberty? Really? What's going on with the ACLU? It's allowing Communist/Progressive wingnuts to run amok.

Last week liberals took their war on leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump to a new level–beyond calls to assassinate Trump–with a call to shoot his supporters!

They are that desperate.

Loring Wirbel, a board member of the Colorado ACLU and co-chair of Colorado Springs chapter, is reported to have posted on Facebook a screed that said Trump supporters should be shot. The Daily Caller and Twitchy reported on and made screen grabs of Wirbel’s post and professional positions...

More:

Nah, just another white angry man in Colorado wanting to go on a shooting rampage... It does make me wonder what the hell is wrong with the people of Colorado and their love for mass shootings?

Must be the weed.... potheads are psychotic.

That is what I am thinking and the ACLU guy was most likely high as a kite. Maybe they better check the supplier to make sure their weed is not laced!

Too many retards up there and I almost moved there to add to the retarded population of Colorado!

I am writing about the share of mass shootings in Colorado by angry dope head whites up there, and it has it share for a state that is suppose to be more Liberal but act more like a nutterville state.

How many shootings in Chicago make national news daily?

Not many if any, but the rarity of it happening in Colorado and done by angry white guys usually on dope is amazing!

When I smoked pot I never wanted to do mass killing, so what up with their nutter way of life up there?

Is it in the water?

Is someone lacing the supply?

Is it the lack of sex?

Is it because of what they are having sex with?

Is it because their mother did not breast feed them enough?

It just make me wonder what the hell is wrong with the people of Colorado with all those mass shootings?

Also I have a better chance being killed in Houston than Colorado Springs, and the killer will most likely be Hispanic and not even black or white, so where the hell are all the angry white guys down here?

There is a lot of hatred out there on the left. Ironically the hypocrite lawyers who claim to support some "civil liberties" are the ones who would deny them to others. The elites can celebrate Christmas in our Nation's capital and say a prayer before a large gathering but the ACLU threatens to sue any non federal municipality into bankruptcy if they dare put up a Christmas tree on public property or say a prayer in school.

They are that desperate.

More:

Trump is an idiot...but this gibroni takes the cake

Boys, boys.

What is it with the lefties? Sarah Palin puts a cross hair on her campaign ad and its like she personally shot Gabrielle Giffords. Liberals call for outright killing certain people and it's OK because its free speech. Or something.

No no no, its okay if a liberal does it. /sarcasm

They are that desperate.

More:

Angry white democrats are allowed to go on shooting rampages...

Forum List

Back