Freedom of speech...(allowed in Israel?)

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
So in our country America, we have freedom of speech.

Is the same true in Israel? (anyone know...?)

It may be law in Israel that this or that said about the Jewish race could be punishable by death or imprisonment...but that obviously is not an American idea, killing or imprisoning over words about the Jewish race.

Anyone care to comment on this?...

(Agnostic, for the record who does not hate Israel, nor the Jews.)

-

Silence???

Why am I not surprised? LOL SMH

-
Because you are a douche bag that should do some research instead of being a douche bag.

Israel doesn't have a constitution, but freedom of religion, press and SPEECH are protected under law. Israel has more Muslims in it's parliament the. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Oman, UAE, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Tunsia, Kuwait, Qatar, and pretty much ever Arab country (except for Lebanon and Egypt) have non-Muslims in their parliament combined. Israel has fair housing laws, employment discrimination laws, public and open courts etc!

Now go back into your hole and go fuck yourself!

So in our country America, we have freedom of speech.

Is the same true in Israel? (anyone know...?)

It may be law in Israel that this or that said about the Jewish race could be punishable by death or imprisonment...but that obviously is not an American idea, killing or imprisoning over words about the Jewish race.

Anyone care to comment on this?...

(Agnostic, for the record who does not hate Israel, nor the Jews.)

-
Can't deny the holohoax and even though most people believe in it its still speech and the truth doesn't worry about being denied or investigated so no Israel does NOT have free speech and neither does half of Europe. I saw a list yesterday of countries that deny free speech and in fact throw you in prison for using it.

Silence???

Why am I not surprised? LOL SMH

-
Because you are a douche bag that should do some research instead of being a douche bag.

Israel doesn't have a constitution, but freedom of religion, press and SPEECH are protected under law. Israel has more Muslims in it's parliament the. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Oman, UAE, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Tunsia, Kuwait, Qatar, and pretty much ever Arab country (except for Lebanon and Egypt) have non-Muslims in their parliament combined. Israel has fair housing laws, employment discrimination laws, public and open courts etc!

Now go back into your hole and go fuck yourself!
And this little cupcake is an Israel Firster. More loyal to Israel than to the US.

Yes, Israel has freedom of speech. Just go read Israeli newspapers, for starters. How can anyone not know this?

Who are you kidding, even politicians and journalists do not have freedom of speech about Israel. It wold be political suicide for a US Politician to say anything neg about Israel, even if it were true. How many have spent time in prison due to not believing everything about WWII, questioning the "holocaust industry"?.

Yes, Israel has freedom of speech. Just go read Israeli newspapers, for starters. How can anyone not know this?

Who are you kidding, even politicians and journalists do not have freedom of speech about Israel. It wold be political suicide for a US Politician to say anything neg about Israel, even if it were true. How many have spent time in prison due to not believing everything about WWII, questioning the "holocaust industry"?.
You do know the **** in their parliament Zorbia openly calls for Israel's destruction and she has never been tossed in jail or removed from office.

She should get stripped naked and kicked out of the country, but again Israel protects religion, speech and the press!

None have spend time in prison for having opposing views, so get s clue!

Its a troll post.

No Mr. Rabbi, I am not trying to troll...it seems like strange things immediately happen on messageboards or on my computer as soon as I say things about Israel or the Jews on messageboards. This strange occurrence gave me the idea for this thread.

I actually have no bad feelings about Israel nor about the Jews...I just would not like secret imposition of Israeli laws about speech imposed on us Americans who believe in free speech.

But as for you who are the Jewish people, Shalom Aleichem.

Your friend,
A1977

-

You do know the **** in their parliament Zorbia openly calls for Israel's destruction and she has never been tossed in jail or removed from office.

She should get stripped naked and kicked out of the country, but again Israel protects religion, speech and the press!

None have spend time in prison for having opposing views, so get s clue!

So you are saying that people in Israel can praise Adolf Hitler & Nazism or deny the Holocaust or mock the Jews about general world rule of the Goyim over them, and the Israeli authorities will do nothing about such talk?

Mocking Goy general rule seems to get some people's goat...

-

Forum List

Back