Freedom Of Religion

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
o_OFreedom Of Religion;

Nothing is sadder than watching people think Freedom of Religion means "Freedom to force my Religion onto you".

The concept. "The Constitution gives me the right to force you to think like me"

Christians need to stop trying to CONTROL America....The Bible and the Constitution teach FREE WILL. What are you all thinking?o_O

o_OFreedom Of Religion;

Nothing is sadder than watching people think Freedom of Religion means "Freedom to force my Religion onto you".

The concept. "The Constitution gives me the right to force you to think like me"

Christians need to stop trying to CONTROL America....The Bible and the Constitution teach FREE WILL. What are you all thinking?o_O
The only ones wanting to force their religoon on others are homosexuals, global warming Nazis, abortion sacramentalists, feminist dykes, Islamonazis, and other loons. It certainly isnt Christians.

That is another one of those distortions of words that so plague discussion. It is similar to the insistence on changing the meaning everyone understood of 'marriage', just to assure what everyone accepts, equal protection under the law. This has caused so much unnecessary conflict..

That is another one of those distortions of words that so plague discussion. It is similar to the insistence on changing the meaning everyone understood of 'marriage', just to assure what everyone accepts, equal protection under the law. This has caused so much unnecessary conflict..
They are nothing alike.
next.

o_OFreedom Of Religion;

Really,more hysterical nonsense,please give us some examples of the fear you hold so close.

If they were really Christian, it would be great if everyone were. There's no problem with Jesus. There's an enormous problem with what has passed and passes for Christianity.

bigot....really for being bored of christians trying to cram their religion down my throat....o just like you are trying now
Give us some examples of this cramming you claim?
Bet you really can't show much at all other than an irrational hate for others,the basic tools of a bigot.

i left the church at the age of decision at 12 when i was told i was not a christian due to not believing anyone who was not a southern baptist would go to hell.....

my fil is a southern baptist minister...who attempts to convert me ever chance he gets....shall i go on?

"...christians trying to cram their religion down my throat...."

you have made this personal, can you put names to these "Christians" or are you lying again ?

Its not just that they're cramming it down our throats. I don't really care what the wacko fundies believe but they want full-out sharia law to control the lives of all of us. Sadly, some rabid right wing legislators agree.

o_OFreedom Of Religion;

What you want is for Jake to force her schmekel into your gegegege.

o_OFreedom Of Religion;

What you want is for Jake to force her schmekel into your gegegege.

Forum List

Back