Free Unlimited Energy. Part 1.

Why is it that we are still using oil and coal? Because the alternative is FREE!!!! And there isn't much money to be made from free. It is basically the antimatter to our diseased capitalist system. This free alternative you all know about. Photovoltaic solar panels. They last anywhere from 19 to 24 years. (The last I heard) But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them. That is everything from mining the ore they are made from onwards.

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing. There are also multiple ways of storing excess energy. And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem. We already transmit power all over the place. To go to a solar society only takes the willingness to do so. But with energy companies paying for the campaigns of the candidates of any party, don't hold your breath.
Or it could just be the antimatter floating around in your head.

Give not sucking a try.
Could you show me how not to suck like you? Is there a link or button on this site, a feature for that?

Maybe some day when I grow up, I can have a moniker like "Professor" too while asking bonehead questions, saying gradeschool things, while getting stumped on internet 101. :smoke:

It's only free to BLM............BURN LOOT AND MURDER.......

It's Free because they will STEAL IT. The overpriced solar gids made in China and Africa by people dying from silica strip mines .......aka Silicosis............turns their lungs into a concrete block..........

The left exports the enviro damage a says...........LOOK CLEAN ENERGY......as they bury the workers who mined it.

Bunch of tools.

And which energy company do you work for.

Sounds like more bullshit to me. That has nothing to do with solar panels. Just about all you need are minerals such as sand and borax. And as far as sand goes, there are places where there is sand laying on the ground for as far as you can see.

As an employee of a LARGE Gas/Electric utility company in the Northeast, please explain to me how you would see the current Transmission / Substation infrastructure being utilized in this Solar world of yours. Especially when most substations are not built for reverse flow into the transmission system.

Well......... The first thing that would have to be done is line all you motherfuckers up against a wall and shoot you. That would solve every other issue.

Why is it that we are still using oil and coal? Because the alternative is FREE!!!! And there isn't much money to be made from free. It is basically the antimatter to our diseased capitalist system. This free alternative you all know about. Photovoltaic solar panels. They last anywhere from 19 to 24 years. (The last I heard) But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them. That is everything from mining the ore they are made from onwards.

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing. There are also multiple ways of storing excess energy. And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem. We already transmit power all over the place. To go to a solar society only takes the willingness to do so. But with energy companies paying for the campaigns of the candidates of any party, don't hold your breath.
Meanwhile, CA has rolling blackouts in the middle of summer. Moron.

Are you fukin high? What energy system does California use the most. And you're going to blame rolling blackouts on solar?

Seems to me, with our much improved insulation capabilities, we should focus more upon using heat to store excess electricity. Trap (perhaps pump) excess heat into well insulated storage tanks / caverns / buildings. Then use that to run Stirling engine type generators as needed for electricity. Or just route the heat where needed since much of the electricity we generate is just used to create heat and hot water anyway. Perhaps have local heat grids supplying hot air, hot water, or both.

Heat from what. And Stirling engines are remarkable inefficient and difficult to build.

There are also multiple ways of storing excess energy

Name one with the capacity to supply an urban commercial power grid.

If you weren't a worthless jew, I would name many of them.

patrick-bateman-9f9ba668-b7d3-4a32-841b-7ddcb87dbec-resize-750.jpeg

Why is it that we are still using oil and coal?

Cheap, reliable, portable.

Because the alternative is FREE!!!

Free? Tell me more!!!

And there isn't much money to be made from free.

You give me free energy, I'll make a shit ton of money!!!

But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them.

How long does it take to repay the investment?

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing.

How many millions of acres would we need to cover with these panels?

This free alternative you all know about. Photovoltaic solar panels.

You said free, why'd you lie?

And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem.

It's cloudy, snowy and damn cold for long stretches here in Chicago. How far are you going to have to transmit your nifty "free" energy to get to me in Chicago? From where?

To go to a solar society only takes the willingness to do so.

And trillions of dollars and millions (billions) of acres of solar panels.

Which energy company do you work for. But that aside, I will answer your dumbass questions. Stop parroting the bullshit you have been taught and listen to the professor.

1. You are out of your fucking mind! Oil or coal isn't cheap. Wars have been fought over oil. Also, it was mostly the Saudis that were behind 9-11. But the money that oil gave them basically made them untouchable. Then take in the cost in people's health from breathing the crap it leaves behind. Then there is the environmental damage. Such as human caused global warming.

As for reliable, that isn't saying much. Take the internal combustion engine. It only turns around 21% of it's energy into useful energy. The rest is heat and pollution. An electric motor on the other hand turns around 95% of the energy put into it into useful energy. As for transportable, that's a joke, right? You can transmit energy in the form of electricity far more efficiently over high voltage power cables.

2. Sunlight is free. Just as free as the oxygen you breathe.

3. The people selling oil or coal wouldn't be making any money. And they control this country.

4. Solar panels and everything that goes along with them should be provided by the government for free. So there should be no investment to begin with.

5. Buildings have roofs. That is all the space that is necessary. But if you need more, roads can be turned into solar panels. And there are enough roads in the U.S. to cover West Virginia. Then there are all the wide open desert spaces.

6. Pass. 7. As you pointed out before, if people had free energy, money could be made from that. And what is the alternative. There isn't an amount of money that can be imagined to fix human caused global warming.

Which energy company do you work for.

Only energy company employees are allowed to point out your idiotic claim?

Oil or coal isn't cheap.

$2 a gallon to move my vehicle, pretty cheap.
How much would it cost to move my vehicle with some of your "free solar"?

Also, it was mostly the Saudis that were behind 9-11.

Solar energy gives people skin cancer. Why do you support cancer?

As for reliable, that isn't saying much.

Every winter I turn on my gas furnace. Works whether the wind is blowing or not. Whether the sun is up, down, covered by clouds or not.

If you want to live in Chicago and heat your home with solar power in January, well, I'm not going to prevent your stupidity.

As for transportable, that's a joke, right?

No, filling my tank or getting natural gas from a pipeline......not a joke.

You can transmit energy in the form of electricity far more efficiently over high voltage power cables.

How long a cord will I need while I'm driving?

Sunlight is free.

So are your stupid opinions.

Solar panels and everything that goes along with them should be provided by the government for free.

1597958297139.png

So there should be no investment to begin with.

Government investments aren't investments? Why not?

Buildings have roofs. That is all the space that is necessary.

To keep my home warm and all my appliances running during cold, snowy, short days in Chicago?
Plus all the energy we need for the US economy? I don't believe you.

But if you need more, roads can be turned into solar panels.

You want to put fragile solar panels on top of roads?
That's even dumber than your initial dumb ideas.

As you pointed out before, if people had free energy, money could be made from that.

True, but your ideas aren't free.

And what is the alternative.

Natural gas works pretty well.
And if CO2 makes your vagina hurt, we could build more carbon-free nuclear reactors.

If we could do it, it already would of been done

Bullshit. And it is already being done. All we need to do is scale things up.
Lol, we Dont have the power grid to charge 300 million electric cars at night either, or prevent it from being attacked by an EMP or solar flare.

Is there anything that you or anybody who owns a car plug in at night? If so, then you have your power grid. Now if you wanted to recharge the battery of an electric car in a half hour, or even 10 minutes, that would be a different matter. As for an EMP, with all the electronics in cars today, it would probably do more damage to an internal combustion powered car than it would an electric car. Electric motors are pretty robust.

As an employee of a LARGE Gas/Electric utility company in the Northeast, please explain to me how you would see the current Transmission / Substation infrastructure being utilized in this Solar world of yours. Especially when most substations are not built for reverse flow into the transmission system.

Well......... The first thing that would have to be done is line all you motherfuckers up against a wall and shoot you. That would solve every other issue.

Are you going to shoot him with your soy slingshot?

Free? Tell me more!!!

But it takes only 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy that was needed to create them.

Having a solar panel society could produce far Far FAR more energy than humans could even dream of ever needing.

And transmitting power from areas where it is sunny to areas where it is cloudy isn't a problem.

It's cloudy, snowy and damn cold for long stretches here in Chicago. How far are you going to have to transmit your nifty "free" energy to get to me in Chicago? From where?

Which energy company do you work for. But that aside, I will answer your dumbass questions. Stop parroting the bullshit you have been taught and listen to the professor.

1. You are out of your fucking mind! Oil or coal isn't cheap. Wars have been fought over oil. Also, it was mostly the Saudis that were behind 9-11. But the money that oil gave them basically made them untouchable. Then take in the cost in people's health from breathing the crap it leaves behind. Then there is the environmental damage. Such as human caused global warming.

As for reliable, that isn't saying much. Take the internal combustion engine. It only turns around 21% of it's energy into useful energy. The rest is heat and pollution. An electric motor on the other hand turns around 95% of the energy put into it into useful energy. As for transportable, that's a joke, right? You can transmit energy in the form of electricity far more efficiently over high voltage power cables.

3. The people selling oil or coal wouldn't be making any money. And they control this country.

4. Solar panels and everything that goes along with them should be provided by the government for free. So there should be no investment to begin with.

5. Buildings have roofs. That is all the space that is necessary. But if you need more, roads can be turned into solar panels. And there are enough roads in the U.S. to cover West Virginia. Then there are all the wide open desert spaces.

6. Pass. 7. As you pointed out before, if people had free energy, money could be made from that. And what is the alternative. There isn't an amount of money that can be imagined to fix human caused global warming.

Oil or coal isn't cheap.

Every winter I turn on my gas furnace. Works whether the wind is blowing or not. Whether the sun is up, down, covered by clouds or not.

If you want to live in Chicago and heat your home with solar power in January, well, I'm not going to prevent your stupidity.

You can transmit energy in the form of electricity far more efficiently over high voltage power cables.

Sunlight is free.

Solar panels and everything that goes along with them should be provided by the government for free.

View attachment 377544

To keep my home warm and all my appliances running during cold, snowy, short days in Chicago?

As you pointed out before, if people had free energy, money could be made from that.

And if CO2 makes your vagina hurt, we could build more carbon-free nuclear reactors.

Interesting. I answer your stupidity and you pile more stupidity on top of it.

Is there anything that you or anybody who owns a car plug in at night? If so, then you have your power grid.

How's the power grid charging up the cars at night with no solar?

Whatever solar you collect, you just collect twice what you need. The rest, you store for nighttime use. There are many ways to do that. On a small home scale, you could use rechargeable batteries, capacitors or a heavy flywheel that continuously speeds up during the day. At night you can feed off that rotational momentum. These can be used on a large scale too. Another large scale way would be to heat up sodium. At night that heat could be turned into steam to power turbines.

Free? Tell me more!!!

Oil or coal isn't cheap.

Sunlight is free.

View attachment 377544

Interesting. I answer your stupidity and you pile more stupidity on top of it.

Your stupid answers couldn't honestly be called answers to the flaws I pointed out in your OP.

Is there anything that you or anybody who owns a car plug in at night? If so, then you have your power grid.

How's the power grid charging up the cars at night with no solar?

Whatever solar you collect, you just collect twice what you need. The rest, you store for nighttime use. There are many ways to do that. On a small home scale, you could use rechargeable batteries, capacitors or a heavy flywheel that continuously speeds up during the day. At night you can feed off that rotational momentum. These can be used on a large scale too. Another large scale way would be to heat up sodium. At night that heat could be turned into steam to power turbines.

Whatever solar you collect, you just collect twice what you need.

So instead of just covering my roof with solar panels, I should also cover my neighbor's roof?

And what happens when, here in Chicago during winter, we have cloudy skies for a solid week?
Not to mention only 9 hours of sunlight?

On a small home scale, you could use rechargeable batteries, capacitors or a heavy flywheel that continuously speeds up during the day.

Is this more free stuff I need to take advantage of free solar?

Forum List

Back