Fred Thompson has lymphoma

you are right.... after five deployments to westpac, I know a lot of tricks...but they all have to do with women. I don't go both ways.

so just missionary....your wife must be disapointed.....and a non cancerous peck to boot....good thing you bought her a house in mexico....

you are right.... after five deployments to westpac, I know a lot of tricks...but they all have to do with women. I don't go both ways.

Now now....first its Jergons lotion, then its the inside scoop on Rudy's "cancerous dick"....I didn't know it was cancerous.....
You realize the spending time at fisherman's wharf late at night in SF isn't really westpac....but I can imagine you did get an education there....
tell me more about that lotion....

Now now....first its Jergons lotion, then its the inside scoop on Rudy's "cancerous dick"....I didn't know it was cancerous.....
You realize the spending time at fisherman's wharf late at night in SF isn't really westpac....but I can imagine you did get an education there....

I guess when you rely exclusively on boy butter, jergens isn't necessary. pardon me for not putting two and two together.

And you probably shouldn't get into a "who knows westpac better?" deal with me unless you really want me to make you look even more foolish.

fishermans wharf in sf is a gay hang out?....since when?

http://tinyurl.com/2bnykr

I had fogotten about this.

Why do we care that he has lymphoma if it's in remission? People get sick. People die. No guarantees who's going to be here tomorrow.

Now... if your quarrel were with Thompson being more of the same ole same ole except with better speaking ability, we can all talk about that. If your quarrel is with the fact that he's the worst type of Washington insider who made his money shilling for special interests, we can talk about that, too... If your quarrel is that the right wants another television president they can pretend rides off into the sunset on a white horse we can talk about that, too.

But his illness is kind of a non-issue, IMO.

I guess when you rely exclusively on boy butter, jergens isn't necessary. pardon me for not putting two and two together.

And you probably shouldn't get into a "who knows westpac better?" deal with me unless you really want me to make you look even more foolish.

boy butter?!........dude your knowledge of gay slang is starting to concern me...

Now... if your quarrel were with Thompson being more of the same ole same ole except with better speaking ability......like obama

If your quarrel is with the fact that he's the worst type of Washington insider who made his money shilling for special interests ...... like edwards

If your quarrel is that the right wants another television president they can pretend rides off into the sunset on a white horse we can talk about that, too..... like clinton

Now... if your quarrel were with Thompson being more of the same ole same ole except with better speaking ability......like obama

If your quarrel is with the fact that he's the worst type of Washington insider who made his money shilling for special interests ...... like edwards

If your quarrel is that the right wants another television president they can pretend rides off into the sunset on a white horse we can talk about that, too..... like clinton

Funny... Obama is far from another baby Bush type.

Edwards represented individuals.. sorry, not the same thing as being a lobbyist.

Bill? White horse? RAFLMAO... as opposed to Ronnie Reagan or Baby Bush and their ranches, right?

Good try, though. ;)

Funny... Obama is far from another baby Bush type.

Edwards represented individuals.. sorry, not the same thing as being a lobbyist.

Bill? White horse? RAFLMAO... as opposed to Ronnie Reagan or Baby Bush and their ranches, right?

Good try, though. ;)

you see what you want to....

obama is same old left just pretty and articulate

edwards...ya i guess being a pretty arrogant litigator isn't so bad.....bzzzzzzzzzt

clinton is so your white nightess.....give me a break

Why do we care that he has lymphoma if it's in remission? People get sick. People die. No guarantees who's going to be here tomorrow.

Now... if your quarrel were with Thompson being more of the same ole same ole except with better speaking ability, we can all talk about that. If your quarrel is with the fact that he's the worst type of Washington insider who made his money shilling for special interests, we can talk about that, too... If your quarrel is that the right wants another television president they can pretend rides off into the sunset on a white horse we can talk about that, too.

But his illness is kind of a non-issue, IMO.

No it is not a non issue.

We are talking the most powerful man in the world here.

I would not elect someone who has a good chance of becoming very ill before his term is up.

I want someone who is not likely to be weakened by chemotherapy and have to work in very stressed situation.'

The stress of the job at his age with his condition could exsascerbate his condition.

This is not a curable cancer ,Non Hodgekins is a matter of maintainence and age and stress are very important.

This could end his life and leave the presidency weak at a time in history we need a solid direction.

No it is not a non issue.

We are talking the most powerful man in the world here.

I would not elect someone who has a good chance of becoming very ill before his term is up.

I want someone who is not likely to be weakened by chemotherapy and have to work in very stressed situation.'

The stress of the job at his age with his condition could exsascerbate his condition.

This is not a curable cancer ,Non Hodgekins is a matter of maintainence and age and stress are very important.

This could end his life and leave the presidency weak at a time in history we need a solid direction.

Afraid of him winning , huh ?

Forum List

Back