France: Muslim men ban all women from public spaces

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
France: Muslim Men Ban All Women from Public Spaces
In this report aired on state TV channel France 24, the lying media hilariously spends three minutes acting like it’s a “gender” issue before reluctantly acknowledging it’s a result of hostile Muslims working to impose Islam.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't wait to see what American radical feminist do when they have to kiss the ass of these people and do the same things LOL... While being the same idiots who call others racist, for wanting closed borders.

It really doesn't get any clearer that this mass migration is in fact a hostile invasion, one which is likely to end in civil war

Every Western country needs to ban everything Islam in order to keep their societies civil, as well as terrorist free.

• Banned
Well some people are too far gone to realize it is no longer for the people it's for radical jihadist, Muslims and the best part is the idiots here in America think we are getting illegals here that act like Mr. Rogers.

upload_2017-1-4_8-23-13.png

France: Muslim Men Ban All Women from Public Spaces
In this report aired on state TV channel France 24, the lying media hilariously spends three minutes acting like it’s a “gender” issue before reluctantly acknowledging it’s a result of hostile Muslims working to impose Islam.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't wait to see what American radical feminist do when they have to kiss the ass of these people and do the same things LOL... While being the same idiots who call others racist, for wanting closed borders.

It really doesn't get any clearer that this mass migration is in fact a hostile invasion, one which is likely to end in civil war
Have you seen how some of their women look? It's no wonder they cover themselves. :clap2:

All muslim women in France need to do is collectively refuse. Until they do? Nothing changes for them.

And get beaten and have acid thrown in their faces. You're clueless as usual.

It is the only way people ever become liberated from tyranny. We will not be able to do all their standing up for them. Watch. It’s the same thing women had to do in america.

All muslim women in France need to do is collectively refuse. Until they do? Nothing changes for them.

Liberals pretend they're for women's rights, human rights, and gay rights, but not when it comes to Muslims. LOL

You all don't seem to be doing much good for these women, your posts appear to be lacking something. Try harder, perhaps that'll help.

Liberals pretend they're for women's rights, human rights, and gay rights, but not when it comes to Muslims. LOL

You all don't seem to be doing much good for these women, your posts appear to be lacking something. Try harder, perhaps that'll help.
It isn't about me, dumbass. It's about the total lack of human rights in Muslim countries, their persecution of women and gays, and the fact that liberals are completely ignoring it, if not often defending such behavior.

It isn't about me, dumbass. It's about the total lack of human rights in Muslim countries, their persecution of women and gays, and the fact that liberals are completely ignoring it, if not often defending such behavior.

You bore me Rourou. We all know what your focus is, and it has never been human rights for all.

No like most liberals he is a spineless coward when it comes to Islam.

I bet this troll believes these women are being intolerant or the burqua ban was xenophobic!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You bore me Rourou. We all know what your focus is, and it has never been human rights for all.
Whereas you, by siding with the worst violators of human rights, are actually FOR human rights, eh? Ha ha ha.

If the leaders in Europe had a working brain cell they would boot ALL Muslims out of their countries.

Whereas you, by siding with the worst violators of human rights, are actually FOR human rights, eh? Ha ha ha.

Have a lovely day Rourou, stay stuck.

Have a lovely day Rourou, stay stuck.
Have a nice bipolar day.

Yep. Every Liberal organization I've ever encountered (such as Americans United, Greenpeace and PETA) are frauds.

It is the only way people ever become liberated from tyranny. We will not be able to do all their standing up for them. Watch. It’s the same thing women had to do in america.

You can't even identify the tyranny let alone prescribe a solution.

You can't even identify the tyranny let alone prescribe a solution.

Obvioulsy we allow you to be in charge of the muslim world.

Forum List

Back