France against the new migrants flow

Nov 18, 2010
I’m French and I supported Sarkozy’s intensions to deport those bohemians from France. Of course there were a lot of people avowing and accusing Sarkozy in racism. But it’s not right – those bohemians were economical, political and criminal burden and headache for the whole France. And now I’m one of the staunch defenders of the France’s initiative to delay acceptance of Bulgaria and Romania into Schengen Area… It’s obvious that political and economical instability in those countries, especially in Romania, was a basis for that decision. The EU countries are afraid of the new heavy flow of the migrants, including the deported bohemians from France. The propagandist passport outgiving in Romania is against the free movement with that country. Looks like there are not enough Romanian bohemians in the EU, and now the Moldavians and Ukrainians will importune Europe. By the way the last ones can get a Romanian passport without any complexities!!! Romania should be excluded from the EU for its actions, and there is no reason to talk about its acceptance into Schengen Area!!! It’s good that Paris denied Romanian and Bulgarian entrance into Schengen Area. Maybe now Brussels will realize the realities…

I agree. Certain conditions should have been applied to Romania and Bulgaria when they joined the EU to prevent another wave of mass immigration. But what I want to know, is what they have to offer to the EU as a whole?

Forum List

Back