Fox's Neal Cavuto Cleans Trump's Clock

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Good for him!

I think some of the folks at Fox are just as sick of Donald as the rest of us.

Neal Cavuto sets Donald's fat ass straight.

Good for him!
I think some of the folks at Fox are just as sick of Donald as the rest of us.
Neal Cavuto sets Donald's fat ass straight.

LOOK AT ALL THE TARDS SUDDENLY FANS OF FOX NEWS! The news network that for 20 years they claimed was totally FAKE NEWS!

They are just green sick with envy of Trump, jealous of all his success and winning! They show it every day with the use of pictures like this trying to make out anyone who supports Trump (doesn't support them) as either a brain-dead functional moron (love that one) or somehow a Putin puppet or even something vulgar with Trump's ass!

72388.jpg

If it is vulgar and stupid, you can bet it's the Left. Donald Trump four years now the perfect mirror taking all of the disgusting obscenity that are Leftists, and throwing it RIGHT BACK IN THEIR FUCKING FACES whether they like it or not!

Hoo! Boy! Go, Donald, Go.

Politicians and Presidents say a lot of things. This is not Earth shattering. Not to worry though, we know (because the left constantly tells us) the Fox is "faux news" so it follows that they (the left) will discount this latest Cavuto op ed. Right?

Poor slobbering leftist fools. They see any criticism of Trump coming from a conservative or FOX News, as a sign that President Trump's supporters are "jumping the ship."

Yet their own sources of news would never dare to disagree with any of their own heroes. The entire population of leftwads and their media went 8 whole years with their heads so far up Obama's ass, they could taste what he had for breakfast. They go lock-step and hand in hand with whatever the official leftist party narrative of the day might be, not having the balls or intelligence to question any of the crap they're being force-fed.

How can anyone not feel genuinely sorry for them?

Has Cavuto finally gacked up that loogie that's been dangeling in his throat for several years?

I can't stand to listen to him gargle while speaking!

Poor slobbering leftist fools. They see any criticism of Trump coming from a conservative or FOX News, as a sign that President Trump's supporters are "jumping the ship."

Yet their own sources of news would never dare to disagree with any of their own heroes. The entire population of leftwads and their media went 8 whole years with their heads so far up Obama's ass, they could taste what he had for breakfast. They go lock-step and hand in hand with whatever the official leftist party narrative of the day might be, not having the balls or intelligence to question any of the crap they're being force-fed.

Look, both sides are guilty of the same hero worship. That is the way it is in the US. Far right and far left. The US is becoming increasingly polarized in a bad way. Let's face it: both Obama and Trump did stupid things, and it is reduced to name calling on both sides.

And that is fine.
And shows how the right will criticize their own.
Something the left does not do...well...unless they say something that disparages one of the many protected classes...then all hell breaks out.

Look, both sides are guilty of the same hero worship. That is the way it is in the US. Far right and far left. The US is becoming increasingly polarized in a bad way. Let's face it: both Obama and Trump did stupid things, and it is reduced to name calling on both sides.

The insincerity is by no means the same on both sides. This is evident by the sheer volume of leftist-tainted media sources, as opposed to the scarcity of conservative-friendly news organizations.

Anyone can see that there is a left-wing agenda which is being played out by the media in this country, the the field is in no way even.

The insincerity is by no means the same on both sides. This is evident by the sheer volume of leftist-tainted media sources, as opposed to the scarcity of conservative-friendly news organizations.

Anyone can see that there is a left-wing agenda which is being played out by the media in this country, the the field is in no way even
MSNBC and CNN are definitely as left as FOX is right. I don't watch any of those news sources. They make me cringe at times.

However you may not have seen the left-leaning comedy shows, such as Last Week Tonight, The Late Show, The Daily Show, and Last Week Tonight and Real Time with Bill Maher. They mock both Trump and the Democrats. There is lots of mockery of the Dem debates. They mocked Obama and Clinton when they deserved it. I think the field is even.

Anyone can see that there is a left-wing agenda which is being played out by the media in this country, the the field is in no way even
MSNBC and CNN are definitely as left as FOX is right. I don't watch any of those news sources. They make me cringe at times.

However you may not have seen the left-leaning comedy shows, such as Last Week Tonight, The Late Show, The Daily Show, and Last Week Tonight and Real Time with Bill Maher. They mock both Trump and the Democrats. There is lots of mockery of the Dem debates. They mocked Obama when he deserved it. I think the field is even.

I disagree. FOX News seems to give the leftist devils more of an audience, than other outlets give conservatives. They even have or have had token liberals as part of their show: Juan Williams, Marie Harf, Shepard Smith, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, Bob Beckel, Marc Lamont Hill, Alan Colmes, Kirsten Powers, Sally Kohn, Martha MacCallum
Harris Faulkner, Jessica Tarlov, Martha MacCallum, Jessica Tarlov, and none other than Donna Brazile.

No other network tolerates opinions from the other side.

Forum List

Back