Fox's Hannity gives out false info from parody site

"appears to".

DC remains an idiot.
FOX News is NOT a credible news source

Fox News host Sean Hannity reported on air October 21 that 250,000 Syrian refugees were going to be settled in the United States...

“You see the backlash emerging now in Europe over the refugee problem from Syria and Iraq,” Hannity said. “The president said he’s going to bring in 250,000 refugees into this country. My fear is, and our national intelligence director James Clapper said, that ISIS in Iraq will infiltrate the refugee population.”

“If that’s the case, I don’t think we can risk taking one refugee in, although we can help probably on a humanitarian basis,” he concluded.

His guest Jeb Bush, to his credit, said he had “never heard” anyone talking about the U.S. taking in 250,000 refugees. Turns out the reason Bush never heard the claim is because he doesn’t read hoax websites.​

Fox News host Sean Hannity reported on air October 21 that 250,000 Syrian refugees were going to be settled in the United States, a wildly incorrect figure that appears to have originated from a parody website.

His guest Jeb Bush, to his credit, said he had “never heard” anyone talking about the U.S. taking in 250,000 refugees. Turns out the reason Bush never heard the claim is because he doesn’t read hoax websites.

Well Dot Com, you should have known this would happen eventually, because many of the conservatives and right wingers on here like to quote blog sites and opinion pieces as "fact".

Had to figure the stupidity would eventually float up to where it could be viewed by all.

Hannity is one of the bigger idiots on cable news today.
Not a one party problem.

Bullshit gets posted on this board almost daily

Sean Hannity is amongst the least intelligent people in media.
But he sure does have a nice haircut!
The way you idiots insist on equating intelligence with the *correct* political view slays me. It's evidence that you aren't all that smart yourselves.

I'm a Conservative on every issue except for the Global Asian Economy.
Hannity is an idiot even on issues where I agree with him like Abortion, Same Sex Marriage and Protecting the Border.
He has no depth to ANY of his soliloquies or "interviews".
He is an idiot.

He does what he does, and it has zero reflection on his intellect. Sadly, your attack on his smarts sounds a lot like sour grapes. "I'm smarter than he is, why is he so famous??" My point stands. It's idiotic to attack somebody's intelligence because you just don't like them.

I've met a lot of journalists. None of them are exactly Mensa caliber.

I listened to Moronity from 2001 until 2008 because there was no one else to listen to and Moronity was an idiot then and an idiot now.
I don't like Rush but at least he can bullshit with depth.
Moronity is a shallow Sound Bite machine.

"After PolitiFact rated as “mostly false” a joke made by Republican Senator
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), using all the known and provable qualities associated with PolitiFact, Breitbart News engaged in an exhaustive, science and fact-based investigation in order to find a way to perfectly describe the people who run the fact-checking site. We went where the facts led us, and the facts led us to the objective conclusion that PolitiFact is run by gigantic assholes."

Fact Check: Ted Cruz Attack Proves PolitiFact Is Run By Gigantic Assholes - Breitbart
Roll The Video Please: FOX News Occasional Guest Wayne Simmons ex-CIA Super Duper Hyper-Patriot | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sean Hannity is amongst the least intelligent people in media.
But he sure does have a nice haircut!
The way you idiots insist on equating intelligence with the *correct* political view slays me. It's evidence that you aren't all that smart yourselves.

I'm a Conservative on every issue except for the Global Asian Economy.
Hannity is an idiot even on issues where I agree with him like Abortion, Same Sex Marriage and Protecting the Border.
He has no depth to ANY of his soliloquies or "interviews".
He is an idiot.

He does what he does, and it has zero reflection on his intellect. Sadly, your attack on his smarts sounds a lot like sour grapes. "I'm smarter than he is, why is he so famous??" My point stands. It's idiotic to attack somebody's intelligence because you just don't like them.

I've met a lot of journalists. None of them are exactly Mensa caliber.

I listened to Moronity from 2001 until 2008 because there was no one else to listen to and Moronity was an idiot then and an idiot now.
I don't like Rush but at least he can bullshit with depth.
Moronity is a shallow Sound Bite machine.
I'll take your word for it.

feeling grimmer about obama chances today | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Red+Rocks+4+%28Romney+Scrapbook%29.jpg

CNN & FOX News: DEWEY WINS - TRUMAN DEFEATED! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

FOX News is NOT a credible source

CNN & FOX News: DEWEY WINS - TRUMAN DEFEATED!

Is FOX News still denying they got it wrong on the Supreme Court decision on the ACA/Obamacare?

I remember the first two threads here. One was Dante's. It looked to be the first, but then...

Lovebears65's thread popped up with a one-minute difference. hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Headlines seems to have been changed as well as some post content. hmmm....

But the facts are Lovebears65 quoted FOX News and had it all wrong.

Is FOX News still in denial that they called it wrong?

Dante had it first (by a few seconds) and he was spot on:

God Bless America!!!

ABC News Special Report: Upheld Mandate

under tax law provision :: like flood insurance

6-3 decision

How can anyone use FOX News as a reliable and credible source now, especially since many of these same people speak about CBS and Rather? :mad::mad:

FAUX Nooze has managed to get it wrong quite a bit over the past few years. Remember their coverage of the Boston Marathon bombers? How about the SC ruling on the ACA?

I don't trust anything that comes off of that channel.

Would be more newsworthy if he had passed along some true facts for a change.

CBS tried to influence a presidential election and Hollywood is busy trying to rewrite history. Meanwhile lefties are salivating over the next Media Matters gem that might catch Hannity in a typo. Ho hum

What a coincidence. While motoring smartly along yesterday afternoon I heard Sean address this issue on his radio show and it was interesting.

First of all he refuted the parody site lefty bullshit aspect of it. His source was a widely circulated news report. Think he said it was the NY Times, but can't swear to it. Regardless, it was a MSM outlet, and if he was lying about that on air it surely would have erupted by now in all media.

Then he explained how he got to the 250,000 number, pointing out that to do so he had to employ his math skills to the numbers and info contained in the news article, something his critics obviously aren't capable of doing. They gave a number for year 2016 of X refugees, and X more the following year. The dumbass lefty critics jumped all over him because X plus X added up to far short of 250,000. Think of it as geniuses fucking up another gotcha moment.

Sean explained the article clearly pointed out the 2016 refugee number was identified as representing an increase of X percent over this year's number. He did the simple math to come up with the 2015 number and then added 2016 and 2017 and the total came out to 255,000.

Guess now they'll jump his ass for being off by 5,000.

What a coincidence. While motoring smartly along yesterday afternoon I heard Sean address this issue on his radio show and it was interesting.

First of all he refuted the parody site lefty bullshit aspect of it. His source was a widely circulated news report. Think he said it was the NY Times, but can't swear to it. Regardless, it was a MSM outlet, and if he was lying about that on air it surely would have erupted by now in all media.

Then he explained how he got to the 250,000 number, pointing out that to do so he had to employ his math skills to the numbers and info contained in the news article, something his critics obviously aren't capable of doing. They gave a number for year 2016 of X refugees, and X more the following year. The dumbass lefty critics jumped all over him because X plus X added up to far short of 250,000. Think of it as geniuses fucking up another gotcha moment.

Sean explained the article clearly pointed out the 2016 refugee number was identified as representing an increase of X percent over this year's number. He did the simple math to come up with the 2015 number and then added 2016 and 2017 and the total came out to 255,000.

When lefties attack right wing talking heads for their stupidity, it always, without exception, illuminates left wing ignorance.

CBS tried to influence a presidential election and Hollywood is busy trying to rewrite history. Meanwhile lefties are salivating over the next Media Matters gem that might catch Hannity in a typo. Ho hum
"typo"? where did he get that figure from hack boi?

link?

NO, we're not going to "take your word for it" :eusa_hand:

link?

NO, we're not going to "take your word for it" :eusa_hand:
Fine, don't. I could care less if you believe it or not. LOL...but I'm deeply offended you'd lump me in with the likes of JoeyB Dolezal!!!

Forum List

Back