Fox's attempt to demote Trump with "gotcha" questions and pitting candidates against him last night

I can't wait to witness Trump bitch slapping other so called journalists who believe that they can malign candidates and not have their bullshit shoved back in their faces.

YAY Donald! Keep giving them verbal knuckle sandwiches.

:lol:

I can't wait to witness Trump bitch slapping other so called journalists who believe that they can malign candidates and not have their bullshit shoved back in their faces.

How is reminding Trump what he has said in the past maligning him?

Does he think it will get easier?

He could have answered using tact and wit. That is what a President is expected to do. Continually viciously attacking the person who asked the question does not help his case

How many people can he call a loser?

Is...I'm rich and you're not an answer?

How many people can mccain call wacko birds and crazies? GO TO LIVING HELL ESTABLISHMENT PIGS!!

He could have answered using tact and wit. That is what a President is expected to do. Continually viciously attacking the person who asked the question does not help his case

I think politicians from both sides of the aisle should step up to the plate and let these so called journalists know that they are not going to put up with "smarmy gottcha" shit anymore.

I'm thrilled Trump bitch slapped Kelly. And I'm not alone. She's a big girl who wants to be treated equally. Megyn just got the same treatment as the Donald lays on others.

Kelly is fair game and by now if she doesn't understand that Trump takes no prisoners she's a fucking idiot.

I think politicians from both sides of the aisle should step up to the plate and let these so called journalists know that they are not going to put up with "smarmy gottcha" shit anymore.

I'm thrilled Trump bitch slapped Kelly. And I'm not alone. She's a big girl who wants to be treated equally. Megyn just got the same treatment as the Donald lays on others.

Kelly is fair game and by now if she doesn't understand that Trump takes no prisoners she's a fucking idiot.
I didn't see her being bitch slapped

She was trying to expose Trump for what he is and she succeeded

It will be interesting to see how the questions go in the next Fox debate. Will it be as lopsided as this one? Twenty questions for Trump and 5-6 for the rest? Will Trump be allowed to come? Will they ge gotcha questions or will they be about issues?

When is the next one?

I just looked it up Sept. 16. In less than 5 weeks we'll see if The Donald has a place at the table. It will be moderated by CNN.

Last edited:
Eating Moderates and subversives, along with SOMEONE finally being a man and NOT TAKING SHIT from the MSM, and others.... We NEED a guy in the White House that will DO WHAT HE SAYS, and screw the political class that gets rich as WE THE PEOPLE remain the same, or as with the :ahole-1: in the White House now, goes down the drain, as he manipulates the economic numbers to deceive the people into thinking things are getting better.....GO TRUMP, As a SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE, I stand behind this NOT SO SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE...., We need to fix BIG PROBLEMS FIRST, a VP Cruz, can fix the social issues later!

Almost everyone got tough questions.

Trump acted poorly.

Trump better get used to it.....he wanted to enter politics

Trump is accountable for what comes out of his mouth. If he thinks Meygen Kelly is tough wait till he gets someone from a real news network who is used to dealing with evasive answers

Ha, you're joking right? 'real news networks?' Yeah, we'll see if ole Hillary gets any tough ones. Personally, I seriously doubt her fellow Communists/Progressives at CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC are gonna give her a rough time this time around. The woman's as corrupt as they come. That makes her very thin-skinned and paranoid. First tough question she gets, she'll be all about that 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy' chit.

I think Trump's much more at ease with the attacks. Hillary rattles very easily. She can only handle softball questions. She desperately needs a script. But like i said, i think her fellow Communists/Progressives in the MSM are gonna go easier on her this time around. They'll do anything to make sure a Democrat wins. Anyway, i guess we'll see how it all shakes out.

"stupid muslim president".

Geez! can't you guys vary your talking points every now and then? How about, "stupid trasnsgender president", or something. Anything for a change after all these years.
I am trying to visualize Trump's diplomacy, as president. Mostly, it would appear that if any world leader disagred with him, he will have a hissy fit, bombard them with personal insults, and then threaten to sue them.

Ha, our country already does much much worse than that. Most leaders who disagree with the U.S., are targeted for death and their countries are raped & pillaged.

Just take a minute and think about recent past leaders who've disagreed with the U.S. What happened to them and their countries? I don't think that policy is gonna change no matter who the President is.

So, your solution is what? open our borders completely?, let the radical islamists destroy us? pretend we have no enemies?

"countries raped and pillaged" ? What planet do you live on? ISIS is raping and pillaging and we are just watching while our stupid muslim president refuses to use the words, 'radical islamist terrorists'.

"stupid muslim president".

Geez! can't you guys vary your AM radio talking points every now and then? How about, "stupid transgender president", or something. ANYTHING for a change after all these years.

Stupid Muslim foreigner President. You were close enough though.

The reason the Establishment doesn't want Trump is that they cannot control him.

Yes, he makes the NWO Globalist Elites very nervous. They're much more comfortable with a Clinton or Bush. Guys like Trump and Rand Paul might not go along. And that's not gonna work in the New World Order.

Trump is accountable for what comes out of his mouth. If he thinks Meygen Kelly is tough wait till he gets someone from a real news network who is used to dealing with evasive answers

Ha, you're joking right? 'real news networks?' Yeah, we'll see if ole Hillary gets any tough ones. Personally, I seriously doubt her fellow Communists/Progressives at CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC are gonna give her a rough time this time around. The woman's as corrupt as they come. That makes her very thin-skinned and paranoid. First tough question she gets, she'll be all about that 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy' chit.

I think Trump's much more at ease with the attacks. Hillary rattles very easily. She can only handle softball questions. She desperately needs a script. But like i said, i think her fellow Communists/Progressives in the MSM are gonna go easier on her this time around. They'll do anything to make sure a Democrat wins. Anyway, i guess we'll see how it all shakes out.

Be serious

Trump goes off the wall at the very hint of a personal slight
Hillary has been attacked by the right for 25 years....trust me, she is used to it

Be serious

Hillary has been attacked by the right for 25 years....trust me, she is used to it

She's as corrupt as they come. And she knows that. That's why she's so thin-skinned and paranoid. Without softball questions and a script, she loses it. And i still have to laugh at your 'real news network' comment. I'm pretty sure her fellow Communists/Progressives in the Media are gonna go easier on her this time around. They'll do anything to get a Democrat in there.

So i doubt she'll face tough questions from her own. Fox News hit Trump hard and below the belt. Will Communists/Progressives at CNN and NBC do he same with Hillary? I don't think so. They know she'll fold. I would advise they all stick very strictly to the script. She can't handle the heat.

Be serious

And that is why she ropes the media, doesn't allow questions when talking to the press.I believe she did talk at them once...and puts in Hillary paid servants in the coffee shops to pretend she's talking to the "folks." No she is avoiding the press big time.

Be serious

And that is why she ropes the media, doesn't allow questions when talking to the press.I believe she did talk at them once...and puts in Hillary paid servants in the coffee shops to pretend she's talking to the "folks." No she is avoiding the press big time.

Right, without the softball questions and script, she rattles very easily. Her supporters better hope it isn't her against Trump. Trump would absolutely annihilate her in a debate. Trump's very comfortable without a script. And he has no problem taking on his attackers. If it's a debate between those two, it won't even be close. Trump in a landslide.

Forum List

Back