FOX vs CNN: You Decide

One story. Two reports. Now I don't know the facts, but I do know that like many RWL & LWN (Right Wing Lunatics & Left Wing Nutjobs) here @ USMB, facts get spun and distorted according to onels exposure to propagandist 'news' reporting and ideological choir speak.

*sigh

:cool:
D.

tags: FoxSpinZone, FairAndBalanced, DelusionalThinking

Poor Annie and the others are foaming at the mouths over FOX being called on their shit...as if they have some kind of emotional attachment and investment in FOX News.....oh wait...they do.

never mind.
:rofl:

Well except for the fact I posted a NON Fox source that clearly listed which Official ACTUALLY said that there were MASS CASUALTIES. You might have had a point.

By the way DUMB ASS 102 casualties ARE in fact mass casualties.

Confirmation. Early in the story FOX went with hystetia.

I posted that the facts would be what they are regardless of what the final story would be. The point is.....FOX went with unnamed sources and uncomfirmed numbers....whixh fed into their 'news' philosophy....keeping the sheeple forever uneasy and on alert. Keeps the sheeple in a state of outrage, anger, shock and stupidity.

The RWL @ USMB (right wing lunacy), is in full attack on this one.

The perceived NEED to defend a bad practice @ FOX is a telling example. Just admitting what FOX is engaged in and saying it fits their world view is too much to handle for the RWL @ USMB.

After all...the myth of Fair and Balanced...must remain!

LOL

One story. Two reports.
t least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »
Fatalities Reported After Massive Explosion at Connecticut Power ...

Feb 7, 2010 Breaking News Police Say 'Mass Casualties' in Connecticut Power Plant Explosion
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585040...
Now I don't know the facts, but I do know that like many RWL & LWN (Right Wing Lunatics & Left Wing Nutjobs) here @ USMB, facts get spun and distorted according to onels exposure to propagandist 'news' reporting and ideological choir speak.

*sigh

:cool:
D.

tags: FoxSpinZone, FairAndBalanced, DelusionalThinking

Fox creed...

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story

Full Disclosure: Ethics On Dante's Part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full disclosure and my ethical
code dictates that I restate my habit of watching all Cable Networks...when I get the chance.

But fear not. For I am equipped, as a few others here are, with an awesome set of critical thinking skills.

It is indeed truisms, that all men are NOT created equal, and that life is unfair.

Gee its a shame that you don't think much of yourself!

One of the best methods to understanding your enemy is understanding what they want you to think. Therefore, I watch FOX and CNN on a regular basis.

Me too. I also watch MSNBC.

Still prefer Fox, but I do lean right, so thats only natural. My Left leaning Indi friend just loves MSNBC. Thats only natural too.

Maybe I wasn't clear: I watch FOX and CNN because they are the enemy. MSNBC too.

Watching their propaganda in measured doses helps me understand how the American people are being manipulated.

Havent seen you around since you tried to use an amazon book review to prove your point.

The was great.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1583313-post42.html

Last edited:
Me too. I also watch MSNBC.

Still prefer Fox, but I do lean right, so thats only natural. My Left leaning Indi friend just loves MSNBC. Thats only natural too.

Maybe I wasn't clear: I watch FOX and CNN because they are the enemy. MSNBC too.

Watching their propaganda in measured doses helps me understand how the American people are being manipulated.

Havent seen you around since you tried to use an amazon book review to prove your point.

The was great.

Yeah - musta been one of those threads were a bunch of bigoted and prejudiced assholes were trying to spread their hate.

That must be why I can't place you - I tend to forget things that have no value.

The was great.

Yeah - musta been one of those threads were a bunch of bigoted and prejudiced assholes were trying to spread their hate.

That must be why I can't place you - I tend to forget things that have no value.

Forget all you want , I just want to thank you for one of the dumbest things Ive ever seen.
You,ve made it all worth while.
Sorry about going off topic.

What makes them different is that CNN will say there was an explosion.

But Fox will say Obama will blame it on Bush. Then Fox will say, but we have alleged eye witnesses who say the truth is, Obama is a Marxist/Communist terrorist who probably blew it up when he was printing out propaganda to send to impressionable 10 year olds but the only way to get it to the 10 year olds was to kill their grandmas, hence, the explosion. But it hasn't been completely verified and if it turns out not to be true, we will report something else after repeating this story so many times, Fox's nitwit viewers will never believe the truth.

By George...I think you've GOT IT!!

King-George-III-xx-Allan-Ramsay.JPG

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lies are usually counted as exclusive reports.
If someone calls them out on it, then they are bias.
If you can say for 3 days in a row "I have a great fear the wall will be painted green, I am not saying I hate green, I'm just sayin...."

The following week there is a poll, "67% of all viewers of this station are convinced that Obama is going to paint the wall green!"

Then they tout "We brought you the story first!"
Of course they did, and all it proves is people want to listen to their own echo-chamber unopposed!

Forum List

Back