FOX terminates Gingrich and Santorum

This is just until they decide if they're running for POTUS.

From the article.

Contracts for the former House Speaker and former Pennsylvania senator were suspended until May 1st while they considered runs for the White House in 2012.

This is pretty standard.

FAUX should just stop pretending.

Hire them all back as you're already going to do and just promote their candidacies as they spew faux "news" and propaganda on all your shows.

:rolleyes:

FAUX should just stop pretending.

Hire them all back as you're already going to do and just promote their candidacies as they spew faux "news" and propaganda on all your shows.

:rolleyes:

Clearly, you have no concept of political strategy do you?

FOX is nothing more than a platform for Conservative talking points and a proving ground for GOP candidates. The "news" that it reports needs to eyed wearily for hidden messages and silent agendas. That has been shown time and time again.

Admittedly, MSNBC can be as biased to the left. Media outlets are traveling a very Precarious and Dangerous journey.

They didn't get fired. Jeeze.

They both were suspended until after the election.

I'm sure if neither wins the nomination they will be right back on FOX.

Last edited:
TRENDING: Fox terminates Gingrich and Santorum – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Maybe they are making room for The Donald? Its gotta be the hair...:lol:
Maybe you're a dishonest partisan hack
:eusa_whistle:

So they didnt get fired at fox? Seriously, didnt they? If they did, doesnt that make you a dishonest partisan hack?

Have you ever held a real job?

Do you understand the difference between 'termination' and 'suspension'?

From the LYING OP's own link:
Contracts for the former House Speaker and former Pennsylvania senator were suspended until May 1st while they considered runs for the White House in 2012.

:lol:

FOX is nothing more than a platform for Conservative talking points and a proving ground for GOP candidates. The "news" that it reports needs to eyed wearily for hidden messages and silent agendas. That has been shown time and time again.

Admittedly, MSNBC can be as biased to the left. Media outlets are traveling a very Precarious and Dangerous journey.

MSNBC is left leaning, but here is the difference, we admit it and so do they. Fox swears to this day they are "fair and balanced" and they report you decide. Bill O'reilly will go to his death swearing fox is down the middle and I cannot figure out why he wont just admit it.

Its sickening but maybe they think the sheeple who watch cant handle the fact that they are watching slanted "news"?

I dont know.

Maybe you're a dishonest partisan hack
:eusa_whistle:

So they didnt get fired at fox? Seriously, didnt they? If they did, doesnt that make you a dishonest partisan hack?

Fair enough.

The important thing is, they are not spewing crap on fox. Palin will not say anything until the last possible second because its a check.

Fair enough.

The important thing is, they are not spewing crap on fox. Palin will not say anything until the last possible second because its a check.
:cool:
And a "fair enough" back at ya'!
I don't like Newt OR Santurum
Palin's voice grates my nerves too.

Hell, I think that they all should run for President. Whether or not they get the GOP nomination.

Where's Pat Paulson, come on, fellow, this is your chance!

Fox has been consistent over the years not using people as consultants when those people are in active campaigns. At such time as Palin or Huckabee form exploratory committees--something neither has done--they will also have their contracts suspended. At this point I don't see any signs that either is seriously considering a run. But you never know.

MSNBC is left leaning, but here is the difference, we admit it and so do they. Fox swears to this day they are "fair and balanced" and they report you decide. Bill O'reilly will go to his death swearing fox is down the middle and I cannot figure out why he wont just admit it.

Its sickening but maybe they think the sheeple who watch cant handle the fact that they are watching slanted "news"?

I dont know.

I don't know....

Well... you got one point right...:lol:....but you spelled it wrong... dang

Forum List

Back