FOX News to George Will: "You're fired!"

all your predictions about Trump were wrong. you're a loser. you will not be missed!

Fox News Declines to Renew George Will's Contract - Breitbart

What "predictions" would these be?
I accept your surrender in advance.

This is a hoot --- the OP article describes Bull O'Really calling George Will a "hack".

Not George Will calling O'Really a hack --- the other way around :rofl:

I can see why Bull's jealous. George Will actually has intellect. Hey, no wonder Fox Noise let him go. Doesn't serve their audience.

• Banned
all your predictions about Trump were wrong. you're a loser. you will not be missed!

This is a hoot --- the OP article describes Bull O'Really calling George Will a "hack".

I can see why Bull's jealous. George Will actually has intellect. Hey, no wonder Fox Noise let him go. Doesn't serve their audience.

O'Reilly has the #1 rated cable news show for the last 16 years. that's because he's tough but fair.

George Will is an arrogant blowhard who lacks common sense.

Yuo, get rid of a Pulitzer Prize winner cause he calls a carnival barker, a carnival barker. Shame on anyone that says the King has No Clothes!

O'Reilly has the #1 rated cable news show for the last 16 years. that's because he's tough but fair.

:lmao:

No Dumbass. That ain't even close to how ratings work. EMOTION sells eyeballs. An angry old fart pounding on his table hurling insults and ranting about half-baked conspiracy theories and scandals will ****ALWAYS**** sell, for the same reason fake wrestling and naked people walking around an island sells.

For the same reason that traffic slows to a crawl to gawk at the overturned tractor trailer over there on fire. Doesn't in any way mean that those drivers "AGREE" that tractor trailers should be lying over there on fire. It only means they want to WITNESS it.

Reasoned intellect, on the other hand, does not sell --- which immediately tells us volumes about the legitimacy of "what sells".

That's why William F. Buckley's excellent intellectual discussions had to telecast on PBS. IT DOESN'T SELL SOAP.

Know what else doesn't sell?
NEWS.
News, if it's real, straight news. That's why what Bull O'Really does is NOT NEWS. It's fucking COMMENTARY.

Please.........it is because he tells people what they tune in to hear.........that, and the large swath of angry white guys across the country who like to "Whip It Good" to a chickenhawk in eyeliner........

:lmao:

No Dumbass. That ain't even close to how ratings work. EMOTION sells eyeballs. An angry old fart pounding on his table hurling insults and ranting about half-baked conspiracy theories and scandals will ****ALWAYS**** sell, for the same reason fake wrestling and naked people walking around an island sells.

For the same reason that traffic slows to a crawl to gawk at the overturned tractor trailer over there on fire. Doesn't in any way mean that those drivers "AGREE" that tractor trailers should be lying over there on fire. It only means they want to WITNESS it.

Reasoned intellect, on the other hand, does not sell --- which immediately tells us volumes about the legitimacy of "what sells".

That's why William F. Buckley's excellent intellectual discussions had to telecast on PBS. IT DOESN'T SELL SOAP.

Know what else doesn't sell?
NEWS.
News, if it's real, straight news. That's why what Bull O'Really [sic] does is NOT NEWS. It's fucking COMMENTARY.

Sounds like a childish nuthugger ^^^^^ is 'hurt' that his little binkie got the boot.

Forum List

Back