Fox news , sexism, every morning. The conservative channel sells sex,

Sounds like attractive women make Penelope uncomfortable.

No, I could careless, I just do not have respect for the type of women who allow themselves to be displayed as a sex object, or a channel that uses sex, and calls itself conservative.
Obviously you care a great deal or you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth over what a woman is wearing on a show you don't have to watch.

Imagine if you can, a girl, say 12 watching Fox and thinking wow she gets paid a lot, I need to quit eating to look like her and man I hope my boobs get big like hers. Imagine also a boy say 12 watching the fox and friends in the morning and then having to go an masturbate in his bedroom before school.

I also find Miss USA and Miss Universe and exp children beauty pageants sickening. Then again I am speaking to lovers of Fox and Trump , so I'm sure you will all disagree with me.

PS: there are half naked pics of Melania floating around for you brainless men to look at.
Well if she's a fat disgusting porker; then yeah... she should curb the eating. Duh...

Imagine if you can, a girl, say 12 watching Fox and thinking wow she gets paid a lot, I need to quit eating to look like her and man I hope my boobs get big like hers. Imagine also a boy say 12 watching the fox and friends in the morning and then having to go an masturbate in his bedroom before school.

I also find Miss USA and Miss Universe and exp children beauty pageants sickening. Then again I am speaking to lovers of Fox and Trump , so I'm sure you will all disagree with me.

PS: there are half naked pics of Melania floating around for you brainless men to look at.
So you are seeking out naked pics of women too. Interesting.

Then there are the other 12 year old girls who don't have the mentality you did; who say "I'm definitely hot enough to do her job. And in fact... I can do it better. No doubt about it!" We clearly see which camp you hail from...

Fox is old fashioned, they still believe in genders. There is lots of sex appeal but it doesn't really disturb me. Men and women pay extra attention to attractive females, it's just human nature.

Fox is old fashioned, they still believe in genders. There is lots of sex appeal but it doesn't really disturb me. Men and women pay extra attention to attractive females, it's just human nature.
Seems like all the MSM have good looking women on. Don't they? I mean yeah, some aren't but a lot do seem to be.

to be a female on fox one needs to have tight short dress, low cut , show lots of leg and this is the conservative channel.
Sexism! Fox sells sex, but they sure do not tell the news except from a bias viewpoint. Yes, look at her cleavage boys, either a very push up bra, or fake ones.

This am they are on chairs. Sunday.

View attachment 109328
... and you can't give it away... Lol! I love the smell of self deprecating envy in the morning...

If I was on TV I would not sit between two white men in a tight dress showing my legs and cleavage. Women who do that have little in the brain department.
So...between what kind of men would you sit?

There are full nudes floating around of Obamie's mamie....I don't recall you losing your mind about that

Seems like all the MSM have good looking women on. Don't they? I mean yeah, some aren't but a lot do seem to be.
When I used to watch them they did.

to be a female on fox one needs to have tight short dress, low cut , show lots of leg and this is the conservative channel.
Sexism! Fox sells sex, but they sure do not tell the news except from a bias viewpoint. Yes, look at her cleavage boys, either a very push up bra, or fake ones.

View attachment 109328
... and you can't give it away... Lol! I love the smell of self deprecating envy in the morning...

If I was on TV I would not sit between two white men in a tight dress showing my legs and cleavage. Women who do that have little in the brain department.

Oh, you poor thing. Well, I'm sure you 'have a nice personality.'

...yikes

View attachment 109328

So...between what kind of men would you sit?

This is not the point, Fox news uses women as sex objects and the women allow it.

Last edited:

View attachment 109328

Oh, you poor thing. Well, I'm sure you 'have a nice personality.'

...yikes

Yes I do.

View attachment 109328

Translation ~you must be ugly.

Honest I am looking at her eyes

4f5f59032ba59fb051b7e86f3b3fd8df.jpg

View attachment 109328

Translation ~you must be ugly.

Honest I am looking at her eyes

4f5f59032ba59fb051b7e86f3b3fd8df.jpg

Proof that G-d loves us.

Forum List

Back