Fox News poll: Pocahontas 46, Trump 39%

Gosh just wait til Americans really get a look at her platform, won't they love it! High taxes, open borders, sanctuary cities, "universal health care".....

Oh, wait....

there are billions of people on earth with love in their hearts. so how come we are being held hostage by Trump The Hater?

Fauxcahantis will be a hilarious side show at a debate with President Trump. Only chronic TDS folks would consider any of the democrat idiots.

brothers and sisters: at a time of record child poverty rates, where the environment is being destroyed so that fossil fuel companies make money, Democrat Supporters of Pocahontas are saying:

THAT WILL NOT BE HAPPENING IN OUR HOUSE!

Fox accurately predicted the popular vote in 2016 (Pollsters don't poll electoral votes):
Fox News Poll 8/15
And this is while the economy is still strong.
Imagine it's there is a downturn.
Voter ID laws will even things out.
How so?

To chase away voters?

If it chases away voters who vote more than once, vote outside their district, voters who are non-citizens, or voters who are now deceased then yes I am all for it.

I remember a poll late 2015 that had Sanders beating Trump. That didn’t turn out very accurate. Way to early to tell.

I remember a poll late 2015 that had Sanders beating Trump. That didn’t turn out very accurate. Way to early to tell.

Sanders never went up against Trump, so we'll never know.

Here's the big problem you guys have. Trump is trailing all these guys NOW!

Tea Party Leader Joe Walsh is calling for a primary Challenge against Trump.

And this is with the economy in fairly good shape... Before the full effect of the stock market crash kicks in... when people start getting pink slips and negative numbers on the 401K statements.

And this is with the economy in fairly good shape... Before the full effect of the stock market crash kicks in... when people start getting pink slips and negative numbers on the 401K statements.

How is that my “big problem”? I’m not voting for Trump in 2020. Just a couple Democrats I’d vote for but it doesn’t look like they will last past February. No Conservative candidate on the horizon.

How is that my “big problem”? I’m not voting for Trump in 2020. Just a couple Democrats I’d vote for but it doesn’t look like they will last past February. No Conservative candidate on the horizon.

Because conservatism is dead. Died a long time ago, Trump is just the shuffling zombie of racism that you guys used to get people to vote against their own economic interests.

Fox accurately predicted the popular vote in 2016 (Pollsters don't poll electoral votes):
Fox News Poll 8/15

The part that says 67% want a ban on semi-auto weapons proves that FOX has jumped the shark.

You mean they have stopped lying for the GOP?

What crash? If the Fed. lowers rates as they should, there will not be a slowdown. The fundamentals are too good. Any crash will be at the hands of any one of the Democrats getting elected. They will absolutely destroy our economy. But, the lemmings(ignorant) and those who don't have any money invested don't care(want free stuff). If Trump wins in 2020, our economy will flourish, despite the idiot Democrats. China will give in and the economy will soar. The problem with most leftist is envy. Even if they are doing well by having a decent paying job and getting a good return in their retirment plan, if the top are making a bunch of money ALSO, they can't stand it. Its a sad reality.

If Warren, or really if any Democrat wins, I personally think it will be because of a desire by the majority of Americans for a renewed sense of calm coming from the White House.
Return to normalcy

Yes, perceived normalcy.
Normalcy. Don't you mean lunacy? Point out one of the Democratic hopefuls that could be considered normal.

I'm not really talking about normality as in how a person is perceived by others. I'm talking about the perception of normalcy that comes from the sense of calm which typically is expected to come from the White House throughout our past. The way the Trump administration leads does not really lend itself to calm in my opinion.
I am guessing you missed the eight years of the previous occupant.

Fox News Poll 8/15
Voter ID laws will even things out.
How so?

To chase away voters?
Here you go, pathetic liar.

iu

Forum List

Back