Fox news is the propaganda arm of a national hate group , nothing more.

Just curious does the left feel the same way about MSNBC as they do FOX?

Nobody claims MSNBC doesn't have a liberal slant, but they don't have a reputation for lying to support that slant like Fox does. Fox still claims to be Fair and Balanced. Even the right admits that is a lie..
They surly as hell do the fact your not honest enough to admit they spend just as much trashing Trump and Republicans as the FOX commentators do Hilllary and Obama is sad but not surprising.

I didn't say they didn't do it. Just that they don't have to lie as much as Fox to do it.

Did you read that on a liberal blog or are you watching it yourself?? :eusa_whistle:

Please point out one episode when berating Obama or Hillary wasn't the major part of the show.

Please answer the question.:D

I've watched the show. Now your turn to answer. Can you point to one episode where berating Hillary or Obama wasn't the major part of the show?

Where did I make claims about the show??:dunno:

You joined the conversation asking questions. I answered your question. Now it's your turn.

No one forced you to answer the question, even after you attempted to deflect it...your "question" is asking me to do research on your behalf that I have no interest in investing my time in, but nice try.:D

Please point out one episode when berating Obama or Hillary wasn't the major part of the show.

I've watched the show. Now your turn to answer. Can you point to one episode where berating Hillary or Obama wasn't the major part of the show?

You joined the conversation asking questions. I answered your question. Now it's your turn.

No one forced you to answer the question, even after you attempted to deflect it...your "question" is asking me to do research on your behalf that I have no interest in investing my time in, but nice try.:D

As expected. If The Five didn't dedicate every show to trashing Hillary and/or Obama, it should be quite easy to find at least one show where they didn't. I can understand you not wanting to waste time trying to find something that doesn't exist. I wouldn't either.

As expected. If The Five didn't dedicate every show to trashing Hillary and/or Obama, it should be quite easy to find at least one show where they didn't. I can understand you not wanting to waste time trying to find something that doesn't exist. I wouldn't either.

You expected that based on you read it on a blog or you watch the show yourself...see how we've come full circle.:lol:

You expected that based on you read it on a blog or you watch the show yourself...see how we've come full circle.:lol:

I already told you in post #25 that I have watched the show. We haven't come full circle. You are diverting back.

I already told you in post #25 that I have watched the show. We haven't come full circle. You are diverting back.

Nah, you're pissy because someone questioned your use of such a definitive statement, and so you chose to go on the defensive with deflection...please continue, it amuses me.:D

Nah, you're pissy because someone questioned your use of such a definitive statement, and so you chose to go on the defensive with deflection...please continue, it amuses me.:D

You are invited to prove I'm wrong any time you like.

You further demonstrate your defensiveness by assuming that my question was meant to prove anything...are you paranoid??:lol:

You further demonstrate your defensiveness by assuming that my question was meant to prove anything...are you paranoid??:lol:

Not sure what you think I might need to defend, but get back with me if you come up with something.

Not sure what you think I might need to defend, but get back with me if you come up with something.

Follow the bouncing ball regarding your original definitive statement regarding that show, and then your attempt to deflect answering how you arrived at that determination.:thup:

Follow the bouncing ball regarding your original definitive statement regarding that show, and then your attempt to deflect answering how you arrived at that determination.:thup:

No deflection. I answered your question.

No deflection. I answered your question.

After you avoided it and I led you back to it...please continue defending yourself.:D

Forum List

Back