Fox News Finds A Victim --

good ole mediamatters pumping out the propaganda

Get that title....all LIES

Republicans OfailCare Sabatoge

Do you people actually fall for this crap?

my gawd help this country and the people in it if you do and vote

Last edited:
But the bitter fight over passage was only the beginning of the war to stop Obamacare. Most Republican governors declined to create their own state insurance exchanges -- an option inserted in the bill in the Senate to appeal to the classic conservative preference for local control -- forcing the federal government to take at least partial responsibility for creating marketplaces serving 36 states -- far more than ever intended.

Then congressional Republicans refused repeatedly to appropriate dedicated funds to do all that extra work, leaving the Health and Human Services Department and other agencies to cobble together HealthCare.org by redirecting funds from existing programs. On top of that, nearly half of the states declined to expand their Medicaid programs using federal funds, as the law envisioned.

Fox News Finds A Victim -- Of Republicans' Obamacare Sabotage | Blog | Media Matters for America

More Stephanie BS with nothing to shovel it up with.; :eusa_boohoo:

I didn't post the propaganda from mediamatters...so the shoveling of bullshit is all on you
Republicans don't have do shit with Ofailcare that is all on Democrats...too bad for you and mediamatters the majority of the people know that

Last edited:
You have to love how mediamatters and Obama cult members are now trying to make him the VICTIM

this is your Leader of the country people...you feel all warm and fuzzy with all this?

But the bitter fight over passage was only the beginning of the war to stop Obamacare.

Hell yes it's a war. It's a BAD LAW dumbshit!

Most Republican governors declined to create their own state insurance exchanges -- an option inserted in the bill in the Senate to appeal to the classic conservative preference for local control -- forcing the federal government to take at least partial responsibility for creating marketplaces serving 36 states -- far more than ever intended.

"Far more than ever intended" my ass. You have ZERO evidence to suggest the Feds didn't want a centrally controlled exchange. Anyone with a modicum of sense knows that's EXACTLY what they wanted because they thought it would be first step towards single payer.

Then congressional Republicans refused repeatedly to appropriate dedicated funds to do all that extra work, leaving the Health and Human Services Department and other agencies to cobble together HealthCare.org by redirecting funds from existing programs.

Are you fucking kidding me?! They spent nearly a BILLION DOLLARS on that monstrosity! "cobble together" my ass! You know what it cost to build Amazon, a platform that services customers worldwide with the capacity to handle HUGE influxes of hits around holidays like Christmas? $80 million...a fraction of what they've spent on the AHA site that still doesn't work. That's central planning for you!

[/B] On top of that, nearly half of the states declined to expand their Medicaid programs using federal funds, as the law envisioned.

Laws don't "envision" anything you lying sack of shit. They require or they don't.

My God, your bias is just overwhelming. Your ignorance astounding.

Obama's base prove not only can they be lead around by the ring in their nose, they will fall for any dumb shit some leftwing site feeds them...

no thinking required on their part, that's for sure

Anyone who would use Media Matters to "prove" something should keep their mouth shut when someone else uses Fox.

Tens of thousands signed up, tens of millions to go.

You ain't seen nothing yet, folks.

There's going to be a shit storm of opposition... from the insured.

There is a big difference to signing up and purchasing. You have to sign up just to see where you would stand with the exchange.
The website is ass backwards than the other websites like Amazon. Amazon you can browse to see what's there and the prices, then you choose and purchase.

Of Republicans' Obamacare Sabotage

Fox has shown a pattern of omitting crucial context in order to hype faulty Obamacare victim stories. Fox's latest such effort has instead revealed a victim of Republicans' unrelenting opposition to Obamacare.

Fox News Finds A Victim -- Of Republicans' Obamacare Sabotage | Blog | Media Matters for America

:eusa_liar:

Not gonna bother to read the rw posts because they say the same thing they always do -

They like fox lies, swallow anything the MUSLIM ARAB wants to cram down their throats and never ever offer any PROOF of their lies.

Anyone who would use Media Matters to "prove" something should keep their mouth shut when someone else uses Fox.

Instead of hiding behind this tired old "so's your old lady" crap, post PROOF its wrong.

You can't.

If you could, you would.

But.

you.

can't.

As long as you're willing to believe a MUSLIM ARAB over your own country, you have nothing worth reading.

There is a big difference to signing up and purchasing. You have to sign up just to see where you would stand with the exchange.
The website is ass backwards than the other websites like Amazon. Amazon you can browse to see what's there and the prices, then you choose and purchase.

That reminds me... this was on the CBS evening news yesterday:

S.F. programmers build alternative to HealthCare.gov - CBS News

HealthSherpa

Note this disclaimer: The information provided here is for research purposes. Make sure to verify premiums and subsidies on your state exchange or healthcare.gov, or directly with the insurance company or an agent

Just enter zip code, number of people you are covering, choose plan type. If you want, you can also enter family size and annual income. No personal info required.

That reminds me... this was on the CBS evening news yesterday:

S.F. programmers build alternative to HealthCare.gov - CBS News

HealthSherpa

Note this disclaimer: The information provided here is for research purposes. Make sure to verify premiums and subsidies on your state exchange or healthcare.gov, or directly with the insurance company or an agent

Just enter zip code, number of people you are covering, choose plan type. If you want, you can also enter family size and annual income. No personal info required.

A few late nights and two weeks?

FKN PRICELESS!!!​

Of Republicans' Obamacare Sabotage

Fox has shown a pattern of omitting crucial context in order to hype faulty Obamacare victim stories. Fox's latest such effort has instead revealed a victim of Republicans' unrelenting opposition to Obamacare.

:eusa_liar:

There are millions of Americans--democrat--republicans and independents that are getting notices from their insurers that they are being dropped.

Now out of those millions how many of them are really sick and undergoing treatments, such as chemotherapy--etc. right now? How many people are going to be forced to change the doctors they have been using for many years to treat their illness? How many of them are kids? How many sick people are worried to death about what's going to happen to them tomorrow because they were insured and now they're not.

Are you really stupid enough to suggest that there are none?

139880_600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back