Fox New's Dana Perino Thinks Hillary Is Amazing

Dana Perino thinks Hillary is amazing.

The former Bush press secretary is a Clinton suck-up.

This is why she's always sitting at the center of Fox New's "The Five".

Because she quietly supports Hillary.

Looks to me like she isn't so quiet supporting Hillary. But the Bush dynasty members are all in with the Clintons it seems and it stands to reason that Dana Perino, their friend and colleague, would be of that mindset too and her participation at the Clinton Global Initiative Conference pretty well confirms it.

Nothing wrong with it. The Constitution allows us all our opinions and beliefs re politics, religion, socioeconomics or anything else we think or believe and we have liberty to associate with whomever we want whether we are right or wrong.

But it does mean Perino doesn't hold much in the way of conservative beliefs. It would be interesting to see her opinion of Hillary's reeducation camps proposal but I'm guessing she won't comment on that at all.

Looks to me like she isn't so quiet supporting Hillary. But the Bush dynasty members are all in with the Clintons it seems and it stands to reason that Dana Perino, their friend and colleague, would be of that mindset too and her participation at the Clinton Global Initiative Conference pretty well confirms it.

Nothing wrong with it. The Constitution allows us all our opinions and beliefs re politics, religion, socioeconomics or anything else we think or believe and we have liberty to associate with whomever we want whether we are right or wrong.

But it does mean Perino doesn't hold much in the way of conservative beliefs. It would be interesting to see her opinion of Hillary's reeducation camps proposal but I'm guessing she won't comment on that at all.
The really big problem with the Clintons is their Global Initiative specializes in grabbing kids in war zones and selling them to rich people, that then turn them into sex-slaves, and practice Satanic rituals on them.

Anywhere the Clintons are involved you'll find missing children.

F7THZV~1.JPG

The really big problem with the Clintons is their Global Initiative specializes in grabbing kids in war zones and selling them to rich people, that then turn them into sex-slaves, and practice Satanic rituals on them.

Anywhere the Clintons are involved you'll find missing children.

View attachment 840672
You could be right but I haven't seen any credible evidence of that myself.

You could be right but I haven't seen any credible evidence of that myself.
Anyone who thinks they can get away with saying openly she wants to send us to re-education camps is guilty of a Freudian-slip.
She's already doing much, much, worse, and she's just trying to be nice for the cameras.

Forum List

Back