Fox news cuts away from President Trump's impeachment defense

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News cut away from President Donald Trump’s defense in his Senate impeachment trial several times on Monday in favor of panel discussions or interviews rather than the live feed of the proceedings.
Fox News Cuts Away from President Trump’s Impeachment Defense

Because when you are PAID OFF MSM your pussies tell you what you can say and can't say. Yet sheep conveniently can't figure out why they want you to wipe your ass with THEIR ways. you can't figure out how MSM controls you, idiots, either.

Fox is part of the mainstream media cabal. Don't ever doubt that
Yes they're owned by Disney, but they're still several notches above CNN, ABC and all the rest.

Fox Entertainment is owned by Disney. Fox News is still it's own company.
My guess is they've figured out that its better to cut to their homer round tables and blatantly right wing crawl lines to keep their short-attentioned span viewers supplied with red meat. Don't want the minions thinking about the actual arguments (which any sane person would say WTF within 10 minutes) being presented.

That's how opinions...and votes change.

Yes they're owned by Disney, but they're still several notches above CNN, ABC and all the rest.

My guess is they've figured out that its better to cut to their homer round tables and blatantly right wing crawl lines to keep their short-attentioned span viewers supplied with red meat. Don't want the minions thinking about the actual arguments (which any sane person would say WTF within 10 minutes) being presented.

Name one mainstream media that is fair and unbiased?

Fox News cut away from President Donald Trump’s defense in his Senate impeachment trial several times on Monday in favor of panel discussions or interviews rather than the live feed of the proceedings.
Fox News Cuts Away from President Trump’s Impeachment Defense

Because when you are PAID OFF MSM your pussies tell you what you can say and can't say. Yet sheep conveniently can't figure out why they want you to wipe your ass with THEIR ways. you can't figure out how MSM controls you, idiots, either.
Oh shut up; just watch it on CSpan if you don't like it.

I don’t mind,, tucker Carlson destroyed Bolton, Ingraham was incredible last nite destroying the rinos!
They high lighted the good shit.

But they better have this quarter of 1 million people in New Jersey today live

RT.
( they need me as a Youtube clip- spelling editor)

So....that makes it okay?

Did I say it did?

Did I say it did?
To some it does.

Did I say it did?
To some it does.
To some I don't give a flying fuck. If you read my first post you wouldn't be asking me an assassin question.

Forum List

Back