Fox News Calls Obamas B-Day A " Hip Hop BBQ"

What part of Africa do you reside in?

My people were taken from West Africa, the same part of Africa that your devil ancestors came to receive schooling when they were wallowing in the mire of ignorance and barbarity during the so-called dark ages. What part of the Caucasus do you originate from, or do you really beleive your devil ancestors originate in Europe?

So I take it you DON'T reside in Africa. Have you ever been to Africa?

My ancestors come to this country from Ireland in 1750.

Africa, Asia, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, I've been all over this spinning mudball and I know first hand that everyone the world over hates you and your devil brothers on Wall Street and in Washingtion. Even the rank and file brittish people hate "yankees". I've encountered a lot of Irish people who seem to think that their mistreatment makes it so that they can scoff at what the blacks have had to endure. You were never enslaved. You were never robbed of your cultural birthright. Your people came to this country of their own free volition, not in chains like mine. Besides, the Irish only caught so much hell because they are distant relatives of blacks. That area of the world was populated by nonwhites before your devil ancestors began to swarm from their caves. You ever thought of going back to Ireland, on a permanent basis? I'd be willing to contribute to a one way ticket...

My people were taken from West Africa, the same part of Africa that your devil ancestors came to receive schooling when they were wallowing in the mire of ignorance and barbarity during the so-called dark ages. What part of the Caucasus do you originate from, or do you really beleive your devil ancestors originate in Europe?

Africa, Asia, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, I've been all over this spinning mudball and I know first hand that everyone the world over hates you and your devil brothers on Wall Street and in Washingtion. Even the rank and file brittish people hate "yankees". I've encountered a lot of Irish people who seem to think that their mistreatment makes it so that they can scoff at what the blacks have had to endure. You were never enslaved. You were never robbed of your cultural birthright. Your people came to this country of their own free volition, not in chains like mine. Besides, the Irish only caught so much hell because they are distant relatives of blacks. That area of the world was populated by nonwhites before your devil ancestors began to swarm from their caves. You ever thought of going back to Ireland, on a permanent basis? I'd be willing to contribute to a one way ticket...

I'm not a yankee, I'm not Irish and I have no brothers in Washington nor on Wall Street.

No I was never enslaved and neither were you.

You were not robbed of anything, but it's typical that you think so.

Going back to Ireland? That would suggest that I've been there before. I will say that Ireland has fared much better than any African country and if I had to go somewhere it would be anywhere but Africa.

The difference between you and I is that I can trace my lineage back beyond my ancestors arriving here, you do not have that luxery. Tell me, where were your ancestors held as slaves at? Who was the slave owner?

I'm not a yankee, I'm not Irish and I have no brothers in Washington nor on Wall Street.

Going back to Ireland? That would suggest that I've been there before. I will say that Ireland has fared much better than any African country and if I had to go somewhere it would be anywhere but Africa.

The difference between you and I is that I can trace my lineage back beyond my ancestors arriving here, you do not have that luxery. Tell me, where were your ancestors held as slaves at? Who was the slave owner?

You are right about the fact that my people by and large can't trace our ancestry beyond slavery. It is because your devil ancestors stole that knowledge from us and now here you are bragging about it. Well here we have an admission, so you can't argue about your devil ancestors stealing my ancestors' history anymore. You put your foot in your mouth and you show yourself to be a true devil in that you take pride in what your devil ancestors have done to mine. I knew that if you ran your mouth long enough the truth would come out for the world to see. You are wrong about not having any brothers on Wall Street and Washington. You and all your devil brethren spring from the same source, which is the Caucasus Mountains. How can you say I've never been robbed of anything and in the exact same post brag about how your ancestors stole my history? You are also wrong about not being a Yankee. The Brits told me all American whites are considered Yankees. Wow, the only thing you got right testifies to you being a devil. Thank you for helping me prove my point.

You are right about the fact that my people by and large can't trace our ancestry beyond slavery. It is because your devil ancestors stole that knowledge from us and now here you are bragging about it. Well here we have an admission, so you can't argue about your devil ancestors stealing my ancestors' history anymore. You put your foot in your mouth and you show yourself to be a true devil in that you take pride in what your devil ancestors have done to mine. I knew that if you ran your mouth long enough the truth would come out for the world to see. You are wrong about not having any brothers on Wall Street and Washington. You and all your devil brethren spring from the same source, which is the Caucasus Mountains. How can you say I've never been robbed of anything and in the exact same post brag about how your ancestors stole my history? You are also wrong about not being a Yankee. The Brits told me all American whites are considered Yankees. Wow, the only thing you got right testifies to you being a devil. Thank you for helping me prove my point.

My ancestors didn't steal anything. None of my ancestors were slave owners. However those that were slave owners both black and white, paid a fair price for their slaves therefore nothing was stolen.

Using your logic I can lump you in the same catagory as Mengistu, Al Bashir, Idi Amin, Mugabe, Barre, Kabila, Habre, Bokassa, Seko, and Charles Taylor. Afterall those are your brethren.

My ancestors didn't steal anything. None of my ancestors were slave owners. However those that were slave owners both black and white, paid a fair price for their slaves therefore nothing was stolen.

Using your logic I can lump you in the same catagory as Mengistu, Al Bashir, Idi Amin, Mugabe, Barre, Kabila, Habre, Bokassa, Seko, and Charles Taylor. Afterall those are your brethren.

Please tell me, what is a "fair price" for a human being? Your ancestors stole them from their homeland and kept them here against their will. That constitues kidnapping and is a crime. Even if you buy someone from someone else who actually did the physical kidnapping, you are still complicit in the crime. Furthermore, the crime was facilitated by a social dynamic that was engineered by your devil ancestors. All the people you named above were put in power by your CIA in order to protect the western worlds vested economic interests and it has been documented, just as it is a matter of public record that your devil brethren started the crack epidemic that plagues my people. There is nowhere you can go to get away from the fact that your people have collectively behaved like devils and will be called into account for it. There is no one under the sun whom you will be able to blame for your wickedness, and there will be no one to intercede on you and your devil brothers' behalf when you are judged for your thoughts, words, and deeds. You've been warned...

Please tell me, what is a "fair price" for a human being? Your ancestors stole them from their homeland and kept them here against their will. That constitues kidnapping and is a crime. Even if you buy someone from someone else who actually did the physical kidnapping, you are still complicit in the crime. Furthermore, the crime was facilitated by a social dynamic that was engineered by your devil ancestors. All the people you named above were put in power by your CIA in order to protect the western worlds vested economic interests and it has been documented, just as it is a matter of public record that your devil brethren started the crack epidemic that plagues my people. There is nowhere you can go to get away from the fact that your people have collectively behaved like devils and will be called into account for it. There is no one under the sun whom you will be able to blame for your wickedness, and there will be no one to intercede on you and your devil brothers' behalf when you are judged for your thoughts, words, and deeds. You've been warned...

I've already told you, my ancestors were not slave owners. But I would imagine a fair price for a slave would be the price the owner demanded or settled for.

So the white people put the black people in power so it's the white peoples fault that they were such ruthless dictators. I see. :cuckoo:

You not only lack credibility, but you haven't an ounce of integrity.

The white man invented crack knowing that blacks would kill themselves over it. Yea right!

Oh and don't forget white man invented Aids too. :cuckoo:

:lol::rolleyes:.....for god sakes go read, please.

:lol:

Which symbol did the KKK use?
Which Pope did the Nazis sign a Condordat with?

And Hitler was baptized a Roman ________.

:lol:

Fact is the KKK was the strong arm of the Democrats. you know the party that 90 percent of blacks vote for.

Kind of ironic, isn't it?

We can blame MLK for the voting mistakes they have made. They fucked themselves and there future.

Forum List

Back