Fox News Calls Obamas B-Day A " Hip Hop BBQ"

• Banned
Ya, I don't know whats wrong with a Hip Hop BBQ, especially at forty G a plate YO.

Ya, I don't know whats wrong with a Hip Hop BBQ, especially at forty G a plate YO.

You know what devil Tank, you're right. There's nothing wrong with a "Hip Hop BBQ". In fact, I think we should rename all presidential birthday parties with an appropriate racial/musical genre based slur. So I suggest that henceforth we refer to all birthday celebrations of all preceding presidents as Klan rallies. Or maybe we can just call em' a good ol' hoe down yeeeeehhaaaaa!!!!! All in favor?

You know what devil Tank, you're right. There's nothing wrong with a "Hip Hop BBQ". In fact, I think we should rename all presidential birthday parties with an appropriate racial/musical genre based slur. So I suggest that henceforth we refer to all birthday celebrations of all preceding presidents as Klan rallies. Or maybe we can just call em' a good ol' hoe down yeeeeehhaaaaa!!!!! All in favor?

The Klan was the strong arm of the Democrat party. Learn your history and you won't look like such an ignorant fool.

The Klan was the strong arm of the Democrat party. Learn your history and you won't look like such an ignorant fool.

Yep.

The Democrats were the Christian arm of power..and the Christians that put up crosses on the lawns of Jews and Blacks.

Like on my Great Uncle's lawn. When he beat the shit out of 7 sheet heads with a baseball bat that put up a cross.

In Germany..the Nazi were the Christian Arm of power.

Yep.

The Democrats were the Christian arm of power..and the Christians that put up crosses on the lawns of Jews and Blacks.

Like on my Great Uncle's lawn. When he beat the shit out of 7 sheet heads with a baseball bat that put up a cross.

:lol::rolleyes:.....for god sakes go read, please.

Yep.

I see you are still as ignarant as you've ever been.

Yep.

:lol:

Yep.

Which symbol did the KKK use?
Which Pope did the Nazis sign a Condordat with?

And Hitler was baptized a Roman ________.

Yep.

So I made a typo? I can fix typo's. But you cannot fix your ignorance.

Yep.

Fact is the KKK was the strong arm of the Democrats. you know the party that 90 percent of blacks vote for.

Kind of ironic, isn't it?

Fact is the KKK was the strong arm of the Democrats. you know the party that 90 percent of blacks vote for.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exUfpzWLOYw]‪KKK Cross Burning‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Those look like Crosses to me chief.

And oh gosh..blacks are part of the KKK too. :lol:

And you call me ignarent?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exUfpzWLOYw]‪KKK Cross Burning‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Those look like Crosses to me chief.

And oh gosh..blacks are part of the KKK too. :lol:

And you call me ignarent?

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities." -- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." -- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."
-Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

You're the fool. Everyone who's mind has not been taken by your devilish education system with it's designer history knows that Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin, serving the same purpose to the same set of slave masters. Right wing and left wing are both attached to the same bird, and that bird might as well have been the middle finger where the world's non-white peoples are concerned becuase that's what you and your devil ancestors have given us. The middle finger. Well I beleive in karma mr. "lonestar logic", though with comments like this I wonder where you get the nerve to put "logic" in your name. Since one good turn deserves another allow me to give to you and your devil ancestors what you have given and continue to give my people to this day. The middle finger!

You're the fool. Everyone who's mind has not been taken by your devilish education system with it's designer history knows that Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin, serving the same purpose to the same set of slave masters. Right wing and left wing are both attached to the same bird, and that bird might as well have been the middle finger where the world's non-white peoples are concerned becuase that's what you and your devil ancestors have given us. The middle finger. Well I beleive in karma mr. "lonestar logic", though with comments like this I wonder where you get the nerve to put "logic" in your name. Since one good turn deserves another allow me to give to you and your devil ancestors what you have given and continue to give my people to this day. The middle finger!

What part of Africa do you reside in?

My people were taken from West Africa, the same part of Africa that your devil ancestors came to receive schooling when they were wallowing in the mire of ignorance and barbarity during the so-called dark ages. What part of the Caucasus do you originate from, or do you really beleive your devil ancestors originate in Europe?

My people were taken from West Africa, the same part of Africa that your devil ancestors came to receive schooling when they were wallowing in the mire of ignorance and barbarity during the so-called dark ages. What part of the Caucasus do you originate from, or do you really beleive your devil ancestors originate in Europe?

So I take it you DON'T reside in Africa. Have you ever been to Africa?

My ancestors come to this country from Ireland in 1750.

Forum List

Back