Fox Nearly Doubles CNN and MSNBC

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n.jpg

Think People.

THINK.

ExposingReligion Blog - Behind the Conservative Veil: News Corp., Fox News, Saudi Arabian Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Post

Do you sell TV ad time?
Do you buy it?

You don't have a clue what TV ratings are for, do ya?
That's so cute.

"Newsbusters" .... :rofl:

This is your post?
What...did you get tired of gnawing on the leather straps?

Just a reminder....as stupid and insignificant as you are...and will always be....I will continue to put you in your place.

I will be in your face like Cagney with a grapefruit half…

Still groping for an answer?

pffft.

"Oh yeah, well I'll tell you!! --- When I, uh, think of something!! Then you'll be sorry!"
impatient.gif

I'll check back in a week then...

Still fighting to become relevant?

Well, you are a 'first' of one kind, Grapefruit.....
This is the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

This is your post?
What...did you get tired of gnawing on the leather straps?

Just a reminder....as stupid and insignificant as you are...and will always be....I will continue to put you in your place.

I will be in your face like Cagney with a grapefruit half…

pffft.

"Oh yeah, well I'll tell you!! --- When I, uh, think of something!! Then you'll be sorry!"
impatient.gif

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA[/ame]

Stuporgirl without ad hominem would be like ... a summer night without crickets.

"Has anyone seen the reason I posted this thread??
Mo--om!"

impatient.gif

FOX gets a pitiful small less than 10% of news viewers when you add NBC, CBS, ABC and PBS. Those news stations are on cable also. The majority of Americans don't park themselves in front of cable news networks. Over 20 million, ten times the FOX viewership on it's best night, tune into the one of the four major news programs listed every night.

Then.....why are you so afraid of them?

Why in the world would you think I was afraid of FOX News? The stictly cable news networks are kind of irrelevent in the big picture. I was just trying to put the issue of their rating in perspective. The vast majority of the American public doesn't get it's news from the cable shows. The cable news shows and networks want you to believe they are super important and relevent, and they are not. Fans of those networks that think that way are delusional. Heck, "The View" a daytime program of women who always have political stuff to talk about, gets a half a million to even a million and a half more viewers than any program on FOX everyday.

pffft.

impatient.gif

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA[/ame]

Stuporgirl without ad hominem would be like ... a summer night without crickets.

Mo--om!"

impatient.gif

"....without ad hominem would be like ... "
Get used to it.

Why so afraid of being revealed as the pretentious gnome that you are?
I'm certain that everyone recognizes it at once.

But you don't like the spotlight, Grapefruit?

You’re such a delicate child….you must wash in Woolite.

I have the same appreciation for you as I have for the bacterium that causes enteritis....and have every intention of making that known at our every meeting.
Bug.

Time for you to go home and set up the “Slip and Slide” so it ends in the knife drawer.

Maybe because they got rid of Hannity? Maybe they'll triple them once they get rid of O'Reilly.

FOX gets a pitiful small less than 10% of news viewers when you add NBC, CBS, ABC and PBS. Those news stations are on cable also. The majority of Americans don't park themselves in front of cable news networks. Over 20 million, ten times the FOX viewership on it's best night, tune into the one of the four major news programs listed every night.

Then.....why are you so afraid of them?

Why in the world would you think I was afraid of FOX News? The stictly cable news networks are kind of irrelevent in the big picture. I was just trying to put the issue of their rating in perspective. The vast majority of the American public doesn't get it's news from the cable shows. The cable news shows and networks want you to believe they are super important and relevent, and they are not. Fans of those networks that think that way are delusional. Heck, "The View" a daytime program of women who always have political stuff to talk about, gets a half a million to even a million and a half more viewers than any program on FOX everyday.

" I was just trying to put the issue of their rating in perspective. The vast majority of the American public doesn't get it's news from the cable shows."

And that, of course, is the basis of my question.

If, as you state....the effect of Fox is insignificant.....

....why so much whining and hand-wringing when ever their success is brought up?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks -

Perfect quote for the post, isn't it.

Mo--om!"

impatient.gif

Get used to it.

I have the same appreciation for you as I have for the bacterium that causes enteritis....and have every intention of making that known at our every meeting.
Bug.

Time for you to go home and set up the “Slip and Slide” so it ends in the knife drawer.

The record will show that the question is STILL too inconvenient to answer. Day 2 going on to Day 3. Why is it threatening to the spandex set?

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

Mo--om!"

impatient.gif

Get used to it.

Bug.

The record will show that the question is STILL too inconvenient to answer. Day 2 going on to Day 3. Why is it threatening to the spandex set?

:eusa_whistle:

As usual, you fail to understand.

I ask the questions, not the underlings.

This is based on the aphorism: "The master is allowed, the donkey is not."

Get it, jackass?

Newsflash: FOX was whooping the other stations' asses in ratings during both Presidential elections, as well. So in terms of Presidential politics, this thread is worthless.

I was going to ask why leftists hated Fox so much until I came to realize - IT'S NOT THE LEFTISTS in general - it's the paid leftists who spent hours every day posting on a wide variety of discussion forums!!

Forum List

Back