Fox journalists can't figure it out....

Children don't understand what this really means.
Yes, they do, actually. We adults are overthinking this to the point of absurdity. 2+2=4, after all.
Yes, 2+2 does equal 4 and men who think they are women have a mental disorder.
I agree, But liberals say "experts" disagree. Shrinks are now saying homosexuality isn't a mental illness. Reminds me of when "doctors" used to endorse smoking as healthy, back in the day. Not that they weren't
corrupted or co-oped by money from the tobacco industry any more than they are NOW by the wealthy homosexual lobby, either. Oh, that would just be silly and contradict the whole Hippocratic thingy.
Or it could be that a man who thinks he is a woman or a woman who thinks she is a man has some serious mental issues.

Panic?

Where is the panic?

Did I write anything about panic?

Again, you're going off thread so easily. DO keep the fuck up.

Do you read what you have linked to?
Are you really going to do this again?

Is that large enough for you in your own OP? Do keep the fuck up.

I tell you what, seeing as speaking with you is like ripping my eyes out with my fingernails, I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore, because, it's just not worth putting up with your petty nonsense.

Yes, they do, actually. We adults are overthinking this to the point of absurdity. 2+2=4, after all.
Yes, 2+2 does equal 4 and men who think they are women have a mental disorder.

OR............everybody in the world should think exactly the way you do 24/7
I don't believe I ever said that they should, amigo. Growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Diversity of thought is critical to this process. Honest men can have honest differences of opinions without having to act like jerks or be afraid to express their beliefs. America was founded on this principle.

Panic?

Where is the panic?

Do you read what you have linked to?
Are you really going to do this again?

Is that large enough for you in your own OP? Do keep the fuck up.

I tell you what, seeing as speaking with you is like ripping my eyes out with my fingernails, I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore, because, it's just not worth putting up with your petty nonsense.
Petty nonsense? lol.

Well, you can ignore away - it is clear to the rest of the board that you are lying though your idiotic teeth and do not want to admit it. Such a child.

Well it would seem that adults don't either. The only difference is that children don't care. They'll accept anything, it's the adults who have learned to but not accepting.
Yes, children are EASY to brainwash and it's a primary motivating factor for leftists. They do not have the life experiences to understand much of anything beyond what they are taught.

We could teach them it's OK to have sex with animals. If you don't think it should be taught you could be called intolerant as well. The people hurling the insult just want the goal posts moved where they want them, like with gay marriage. They are against tradition but want it limited to two people because it's traditional.

This election was a big cultural one for certain. Hillary would have cemented this sort of idiocy in our culture. After a time it's too hard to reverse.

Well it would seem that adults don't either. The only difference is that children don't care. They'll accept anything, it's the adults who have learned to but not accepting.
Yes, children are EASY to brainwash and it's a primary motivating factor for leftists. They do not have the life experiences to understand much of anything beyond what they are taught.

We could teach them it's OK to have sex with animals. If you don't think it should be taught you could be called intolerant as well. The people hurling the insult just want the goal posts moved where they want them, like with gay marriage. They are against tradition but want it limited to two people because it's traditional.

This election was a big cultural one for certain. Hillary would have cemented this sort of idiocy in our culture. After a time it's too hard to reverse.

If you really believe that you are one stupid mf

If you really believe that you are one stupid mf
Look who's talking. Someone that can't even argue the points so he hurls spitballs instead.

Panic?

Where is the panic?

Look at the headline of the article you linked in your OP.........

LOL, you can't even keep the fuck up with your own OP and what you posted in it and you're criticizing others ? :disbelief:

Yes, I know what the headline said. But get this. I posted what I posted, but then I wrote what I wrote based around PART of that source. But you chose to ignore everything I wrote, went to the source, and decided to then start talking about something that has NOTHING to do with what I was talking about.

I mean, seriously?

Panic?

Where is the panic?

LOL, you can't even keep the fuck up with your own OP and what you posted in it and you're criticizing others ? :disbelief:

Yes, I know what the headline said. But get this. I posted what I posted, but then I wrote what I wrote based around PART of that source. But you chose to ignore everything I wrote, went to the source, and decided to then start talking about something that has NOTHING to do with what I was talking about.

I mean, seriously?
ROFLMAO! The article you linked in your OP had NOTHING to do with what you were talking about? Then what the fuck did you link to it for? Decoration?

Just a thought but perhaps you should do yourself and everybody else a favor and actually read the heavily biased and hyperbolic propaganda your basing you're vapid commentary on before linking it into your opening posts.

Panic?

Where is the panic?

I mean, seriously?
ROFLMAO! The article you linked in your OP had NOTHING to do with what you were talking about? Then what the fuck did you link to it for? Decoration?

Just a thought but perhaps you should do yourself and everybody else a favor and actually read the heavily biased and hyperbolic propaganda your basing you're vapid commentary on before linking it into your opening posts.

I'm sorry you don't get it. Really I am. But I'm not going to go and explain something so fucking simple to you. Figure it out for yourself, or get lost.

I'm sorry you don't get it.
No need to be sorry since at the point I start "getting" the inane shiny baubles you hyper-partisan lemmings entertain your propaganda soaked brains with is the point at which I'll start questioning my own sanity.

Now, feel free to return to your game of dodge ball. :rolleyes:

Yep, try and make this about me. Try and avoid the simple fact that you started talking about something that wasn't part of the OP, and pretend it wasn't you. But fuck it, you've shown you don't have the intelligence for simple things, and you're wasting my time. I'll put you on ignore.

No need to be sorry since at the point I start "getting" the inane shiny baubles you hyper-partisan lemmings entertain your propaganda soaked brains with is the point at which I'll start questioning my own sanity.

Yep, try and make this about me. Try and avoid the simple fact that you started talking about something that wasn't part of the OP, and pretend it wasn't you. But fuck it, you've shown you don't have the intelligence for simple things, and you're wasting my time. I'll put you on ignore.

LOL! It is about you since you're the one that attacked another poster for quoting something that came directly from an article you linked to in your OP.

.... but don't let that stop you from whining and throwing your little tantrum because you can't handle getting flamed for your own stupidity.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET

"Boys have penises, girls have vaginas"

- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kindergarten Cop.

Yeah, Biology 101. Problem is that biology is so complex, you can't learn it all in Biology 101. Though people who passed Biology 101 think they have a damn PhD in Biology or something.

Kids are born outside of the norm. It happens, it happens all the time. But people can't cope with this reality and then hide behind Biology 101 as if it were the be all and end all of Biology.

LOL! It is about you since you're the one that attacked another poster for quoting something that came directly from an article you linked to in your OP.

.... but don't let that stop you from whining and throwing your little tantrum because you can't handle getting flamed for your own stupidity.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET
He has been doing this a lot lately. Trying to deflect from statements that he makes but cannot back up and then running to the ignore button when he realizes that you are not going to ignore his direct lies.

Some of the posters here have really gone off the deep end and I really cannot understand why.

Forum List

Back