FOX does it to me again...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I have been away from the TV for the last couple of days and was anxious to see the details of the disaster in Haiti. So I turned it onto to CNN and Anderson Cooper was giving an on the scene story. It was good stuff. I then turned it over to Fox and there was O'Reily bashing Obama with two women and asking how is poll numbers can be worse.

A few weeks ago, when the underwear bomber struck, the same thing happened but it was an O'Reily rerun bashing Obama. Some of the O fathful on the board pointed that out. Thus, i have concluded that FOX is not really a News station. It is a Political Propoganda station. Even when they give straight news, they look for ways to bash the Democrats. Unfortunately, MSNBC is as bad about bashing the Republicans.

Tens of thousands of people died. You think O'Reily can take a night off?

I can't believe anyone can claim Fox news is fair and balanced with a straight face.

I have been away from the TV for the last couple of days and was anxious to see the details of the disaster in Haiti. So I turned it onto to CNN and Anderson Cooper was giving an on the scene story. It was good stuff. I then turned it over to Fox and there was O'Reily bashing Obama with two women and asking how is poll numbers can be worse.

A few weeks ago, when the underwear bomber struck, the same thing happened but it was an O'Reily rerun bashing Obama. Some of the O fathful on the board pointed that out. Thus, i have concluded that FOX is not really a News station. It is a Political Propoganda station. Even when they give straight news, they look for ways to bash the Democrats. Unfortunately, MSNBC is as bad about bashing the Republicans.

wahmbulance.jpg

boy! are you a moron? how long it gonna take you to figure out Fox ain't for you????

Well shit. Everytime I turned the TV on Haiti was all over FOX, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC. I was glad when O'Reilly to watch something other that HAITI. Jeeze.

boy! are you a moron? how long it gonna take you to figure out Fox ain't for you????

True, if you want unbiased, facts only, news, FOX ain't for ANYONE!

True, if you want unbiased, facts only, news, FOX ain't for ANYONE!

well, I know it upsets you libtards here in America but so far each person gets to choose what they watch,, you'll just have to find something that feeds you the pablum you like,, try MSNBC.. whydonchya? they'll stroke your little librul ego,,

Forum List

Back