Fox Anchor Comes Forward: Obama Overstepped his power...

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012

According to James Rosen, Obama overstepped his power and attacked him. Rosen came forward to tell the American people that in 2013 the Obama Administration secured a warrant to spy on the American journalist who is an American citizen. This seems to be a pattern with Barack Obama. Now that Obama is no longer the president, can James Rosen bring a massive lawsuit against him? I don't see why not!

BREAKING – Fox News Anchor Comes Forward, Reveals What Obama Did to Him. SICKENING! - Tea Party News

Angry Patriot) – This might be the largest attack on the free press in American history. We cannot let it go unpunished.

Fox News’ chief correspondent, James Rosen, appeared on Fox & Friends to reveal how Obama overstepped his power and attacked him. In 2013, the Obama Administration secured a warrant to spy on the working journalist and American citizen. “By all accounts, this was illegal, and unprecedented.” Rosen charged.

If this guy didn't work for Fox news I would study him....The guy is trying to sell a book....

We have seen already that people will lie to make money..
/---- Inconvenient Truth, Dreams of my Father and It Takes a Village come to mind.

According to James Rosen, Obama overstepped his power and attacked him. Rosen came forward to tell the American people that in 2013 the Obama Administration secured a warrant to spy on the American journalist who is an American citizen. This seems to be a pattern with Barack Obama. Now that Obama is no longer the president, can James Rosen bring a massive lawsuit against him? I don't see why not!

BREAKING – Fox News Anchor Comes Forward, Reveals What Obama Did to Him. SICKENING! - Tea Party News

Angry Patriot) – This might be the largest attack on the free press in American history. We cannot let it go unpunished.

Fox News’ chief correspondent, James Rosen, appeared on Fox & Friends to reveal how Obama overstepped his power and attacked him. In 2013, the Obama Administration secured a warrant to spy on the working journalist and American citizen. “By all accounts, this was illegal, and unprecedented.” Rosen charged.

Becareful with this.

Obama is a mulato Nazi dragging the rest of the Dimmocratic Party into the land fill of history along with him.

End of Story.

Becareful with this.

My bible tells me to be careful for nothing. Believers are to expose the darkness. Not give it cover! Whose side are you on? Oh wait.....

Becareful with this.

My bible tells me to be careful for nothing. Believers are to expose the darkness. Not give it cover! Whose side are you on? Oh wait.....

I gave you some good advice

I am not bothering to research this because Fox puts a spin on everything involving Obama and Hillary. since this reporter should of been monitored and well anyone suspicious should be monitored for knowingly receiving classified info;

On February 7, 2014, Kim entered a guilty plea to a single felony count of disclosing classified national defense information to an unauthorized person, Rosen. His lawyer, Lowell, admitted that his client "made a decision to cross a line" and that he "should have known better." Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Harvey added that Kim "was motivated not by an altruistic purpose but by his own ego and desire for professional advancement." Before sentencing, US District Judge Colleen Kollar- Kotelly said Kim "did lose his moral compass."[3] Kim was sentenced to a 13-month prison term.[1]

Stephen Jin-Woo Kim - Wikipedia

Then there is this.
DOJ Document Reveals Fox News Reporter James Rosen Wanted To Impact U.S. Foreign Policy

Becareful with this.

You are on the wrong side of the news, Trump and Fox. I hope you do some independent investigation of your own because Fox is very wishy washy and bias.

I am not bothering to research this because Fox puts a spin on everything involving Obama and Hillary. since this reporter should of been monitored and well anyone suspicious should be monitored for knowingly receiving classified info;

On February 7, 2014, Kim entered a guilty plea to a single felony count of disclosing classified national defense information to an unauthorized person, Rosen. His lawyer, Lowell, admitted that his client "made a decision to cross a line" and that he "should have known better." Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Harvey added that Kim "was motivated not by an altruistic purpose but by his own ego and desire for professional advancement." Before sentencing, US District Judge Colleen Kollar- Kotelly said Kim "did lose his moral compass."[3] Kim was sentenced to a 13-month prison term.[1]

Stephen Jin-Woo Kim - Wikipedia

Then there is this.
DOJ Document Reveals Fox News Reporter James Rosen Wanted To Impact U.S. Foreign Policy
Where do you get your news?

Becareful with this.

You are on the wrong side of the news, Trump and Fox. I hope you do some independent investigation of your own because Fox is very wishy washy and bias.

The flip side is you most likely watch CNN and MSNBC

Becareful with this.

If you notice I served up a smorgasbord of various articles about Obama this morning because this board has been going off the deep end with stories attacking Trump (ad nauseum).

Consider it a wide variety buffet, take what you like, pick your news source, I used quite a few. Each one focusing on Obama - for a change.

Forum List

Back