Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas | Reuters

Four men were shot and killed following a fight between two families at a birthday party for a 1-year-old in Texas, state officials said.

A 37-year-old man is suspected of shooting five men with a handgun early Saturday evening in the backyard of a home in the small town of Taft, north of Corpus Christi, said Sgt. Nathan Brandley of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Police were searching on Sunday for the suspected gunman, Ronnie Rodriguez Sr., and have also arrested his son, Ronnie Rodriguez Jr., 20, in connection with the shooting, Brandley said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Timmy; what happened at your 1st B-Day party?

Four people were murdered.

Second amendment solutions

Don’t mess with Texas

Family dispute among Hispanics, as far as I can tell...

SE-001SU_CNNA-ST1-1000000004d2779d-640x360_1500k-1-thumb.jpg

Murders and Massacres never seem to happen at a [ethnic] 'finnlander' birthday party up here in America even if they serve 'lutefisk' .

Anyone who lives anywhere there are Mexicans knows that kid birthday parties often end in death.

i like when all the 'og' types are paraded about and say things like , the shooter , murderer was just working to get things together as he just bought a 'GED' Certificate over in the place that sells those things .

Suspect probably escaped to Mexico. Based on all the westerns I've seen there is a long history of not the best of us retreating to south of the border. They should build a wall.

Forum List

Back