Found a Guy Worse Than WJ

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I was on the nationstates board, which I browse but rarely post to. (it's waaaaaaaaay too full of liberal zombies).

Here is the thread (beware, it's over 1200 posts long), and here is a quote from the guy after his claim of Congress being %20 Jewish was refuted.

Originally Posted by Tenete Traditiones
Actually Jews make up 17%. Combining the Houses at 535 is imbalanced.
11 Senators out of 100 is 11% alone.
26 Reps. out of 435 is 6% alone.
So that would make Jews 17% of Congress at 2% of the population.

I stand corrected by 3 percent. Now move on.

Must be that "New Math" my parents keep telling me about.

Hobbit said:
I was on the nationstates board, which I browse but rarely post to. (it's waaaaaaaaay too full of liberal zombies).

Here is the thread (beware, it's over 1200 posts long), and here is a quote from the guy after his claim of Congress being %20 Jewish was refuted.

Must be that "New Math" my parents keep telling me about.

Have to agree with you. William's thinking is very different than mine, but he stays true to his logic, does not make things up and occassionally can even laugh at himself. I know for sure that his math would be better than mine.

Kathianne said:
Have to agree with you. William's thinking is very different than mine, but he stays true to his logic, does not make things up and occassionally can even laugh at himself. I know for sure that his math would be better than mine.

I will give him that. (Why am I still awake?)

Hobbit said:
I will give him that. (Why am I still awake?)

If I could answer your problem with sleep, would we be conversing?

gop_jeff said:
Wow... my calculator shows that 37 Jewish Congressmen out of 535 is 7%. How one gets 17% is beyond me.

Read the quote. He's saying that 11% of the Senate + 6% of the House = 17% Jewish.

By that same logic, 89% of the Senate + 94% of the House = 183% of Congress is not Jewish.

Grrr, after reading that thing for hours on end (quite entertaining), I find out the guy ran and hid and asked a mod to close the thread. Now I can't post my information about how the Jews are a collective consciousness.

Forum List

Back