Fort Hood shooter sends letter to Pope Francis espousing ‘jihad’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think religion has really made Hasan mucho cuckoo.

By Catherine Herridge

Published October 10, 2014
FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email
Fort%20Hood%20Shooting_Angu.jpg

FILE: Undated: Fort Hood shooting suspect Nidal Hasan. (AP)

EXCLUSIVE: Convicted Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan has written to Pope Francis espousing “jihad,” in his latest correspondence aligning himself with radical Islam.

Despite efforts by the Defense Department to label the 2009 massacre as “workplace violence,” Hasan has described himself several times, and again in the new letter, using the acronym "SoA," or "Soldier of Allah."

ADVERTISEMENT

Hasan directed his attorney John Galligan to mail the undated, six-page, hand-written letter to the pope. A copy of the letter – titled, "A Warning To Pope Francis, Members Of The Vatican, And Other Religious Leaders Around the

Continue reading at:

Fort Hood shooter sends letter to Pope Francis espousing jihad Fox News

By Catherine Herridge

FoxNews.com

EXCLUSIVE: Convicted Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan has written to Pope Francis espousing “jihad,” in his latest correspondence aligning himself with radical Islam.

Despite efforts by the Defense Department to label the 2009 massacre as “workplace violence,” Hasan has described himself several times, and again in the new letter, using the acronym "SoA," or "Soldier of Allah."

ADVERTISEMENT

Hasan directed his attorney John Galligan to mail the undated, six-page, hand-written letter to the pope. A copy of the letter – titled, "A Warning To Pope Francis, Members Of The Vatican, And Other Religious Leaders Around the

Continue reading at:

Sally---the scary part is THAT was a military psychiatrist-----THAT went to medical school as an active duty FULLY paid---officer---
I believe ---THAT trained in a military hospital ----the best in the country----

By Catherine Herridge

FoxNews.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading at:

Sally---the scary part is THAT was a military psychiatrist-----THAT went to medical school as an active duty FULLY paid---officer---
I believe ---THAT trained in a military hospital ----the best in the country----

All the hijackers also slipped through the cracks and were able to pull off 9/11.

If we are too busy fighting over political correctness and control,
we aren't watching out for the obvious.

Too busy abusing our democratic system to allow abuses to go on unchecked and uncorrected,
so any criminal can slip through.

Without accountability among our leaders and govt,
how can there be consistent standards enforced everywhere?

I do NOT agree with the Westboro Baptists, Jihadists and other anti-US preaching that God is punishing America, but I do agree with one point -- that if we do not work together but remain divided, then forces of evil can take advantage of the freedoms here to do massive abuses as with these cases. That division and unforgiveness does allow evil to run rampant without check.

They are right that we cannot let our weaknesses become our downfall by refusing to address and correct them. We need to stop pushing political blame back and forth, and Unite to correct problems. That message needs to be made clear. Similar to how African
countries, where the people are furious with govt corruption, cannot afford to fight and complain
but are forced to work together or all risk falling to a growing plague that can only be stopped
by complete unity and cooperation and cannot fall apart with political division and blame.

We can learn from Africa, and if this hits Asia and China, other countries may also have to learn we cannot afford conflict but must pull together if we are going to survive these troubles.

Forum List

Back