Former U.S. Attorney: Obama Administration Conspired To Frame The Incoming President Of The U.S.

Obama 'fundamentally changed' the US by running the most Un-Constitutional and Unlawful administration in US history.

Butthurt Barry Obama and Crooked Hillary need to testify under oath in retards to the "Russian meddling" hoax. This really should result in life sentences for such high crimes against our democracy and against the taxpaying citizens of the USA.

I would,love to see something come of any of this, but alas I seriously doubt all we will ever get is lip service from the right. The political capital required to execute this sort of investigation doesn’t exist. Nobody has the gumption to pull it off.

I would,love to see something come of any of this, but alas I seriously doubt all we will ever get is lip service from the right. The political capital required to execute this sort of investigation doesn’t exist. Nobody has the gumption to pull it off.

nothing will change with the majority establishment right until

the people take away they power that they have assumed for far way to long

if that means a states convention so be it

since it is a ridiculous concept to simply turn it back over to the leftist progressive clowns

Forum List

Back