Former police detective commits suicide days after releasing book exposing elites pedophile ring

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by MindWars, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,662

Laughing...if you were a 'hell of a lot smarter than me', you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince both of us of the claim. You just blinked.

And again, all you did was recycle the exact same pizzagate conspiracy, using the exact same batshit claims about symbols, the exact same pedo ring delusion, the exact same everything.

....but just picked a different pizza parlor.

If your delusional nonsense didn't work with Comet Pizza, if the exact processes and 'evidence' you're using now was laughably, comically wrong...

.....why is this time different?

2. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,305
    All you do is keep claiming that I'm wrong and you have never even tried to produce an argument to show I'm wrong.

I showed you the pedo symbol on the building and showed you the 2007 FBI bulletin that says it is a symbol used by pedophiles to identify each other. But you apparently do not believe me and the FBI. And I know from life experience that pedophiles were using that symbol long before the 2007 FBI bulletin. They have been using it a least as far back as the late 70s.

One thing for certain is that you haven't even attempted to show that anything I've said is wrong.

I've researched the facts, you haven't.

3. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,662
    I keep pointing out that the utility of your conspiracy, of using those 'symbols' to determine the location of a pedo ring, your entire process and your every claim....

....was already tested. And failed miserably. The Comet Pizzeria was just a pizzaria. There was no basement full of children. There was no pedo ring.

And without changing *anything* in your batshit conspiracy but the name of the Pizza place you're accusing, you expect us to believe that the EXACT same failed processes are magically gonna work this time?

Nope. All you've done is pick a different pizza parlor and use the same exact debunked conspiracy batshit.

4. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,305
    You are simply wrong. The pizzagate I was talking about is obviously not the same pizzagate that you are talking about because the one I was talking about most certainly not limited to Comet pizza.

Now you flat out claim that there was no pedo ring. Go ahead and show some evidence to back up your claim.

5. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,662
    Says you. Yet all your 'pedo ring' batshit is just recycled delusion from Comet Pizza. Same conspiracy, same 'symbols', same claims of evidence, same claims of knowledge, same claims of pedo rings. Using the *exact* process that you're using now.

And proven to be laughably, comically useless.

And all you did was just pick a different pizza place and try the same stupid conspiracy all over again.

No thank you.

6. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,305
    Fucking liar. I did not "pick a different pizza place". Pizzagate has been about Besta Pizza from the beginning because of the pedo symbol plastered all over the place. It also involves several other businesses on the same block of Connecticut Ave. including Comet Pizza, The Parasol Bistro and Beyond Borders.

Of note is that Hillary Clinton frequented the Parasol and was featured on their web page along with a pedophile symbol.

[​IMG]

The Parasol later edited the page. They erased the pedo symbol.

7. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,662
    Blithering nonsense.

WIth Alex Jones apologizing for his part in the pizza gate conspiracy:

It was *always* about Comet pizza. And all you've done is take the exact same batshit conspiracy nonsense from the last conspiracy and proven to be useless as evidence of pedo rings, used their exact, failed process...

.....and just changed the name of the pizza parlor.

No thank you. Your 'evidence' has already been proven to be utterly useless. As demonstrated by Comet pizzaria.

8. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,305
    Just more idiotic and unsupported assertions from you.

When are you going to come up with some evidence to back up your assertions?

9. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,338
    Hillary was waiting for him.

10. sparky

sparky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,942
    So our bona fide 'evidence' is baloney posted on this soul sucking device

let us know how that works out for ya...

~S~