Former police detective commits suicide days after releasing book exposing elites pedophile ring

It's a pedophile symbol according to everybody who is not ignorant of the matter, such as the FBI.

Then show me the evidence.

Every time I ask you to back your claims with evidence......you just cite yourself. And the Pizzagate conspiracy involved Comet Ping Pong pizza.

So what? Did you tin foil junkies just focus your baseless batshit delusion on *another* pizza parlor?
I just showed you the fucking evidence, jackass.

No, dip. You showed me a picture of a pizza parlor. You SAID it had symbols of pedophlia rings. And could produce nothing to back that nonsense up.

And that's where your argument always breaks: On the evidence. Show the evidence that there is a pedo-philia symbol on this SECOND pizza parlor.

I won't hold my breath.

You try very hard to remain ignorant.

The question you continue to dodge is....

Could you explain why Klein would use a well known pedophile symbol as the logo for his business?
And who says that there is a well known pedophile symbol on the logo of the pizza parlor?

There's you.....citing you. And what else?

Also, the pizzagate conspiracy is about Comet Ping Pong Pizza. You switched pizza parlors! If you're going to be insane with your delusional batshit, at least be consistent.
There's me, citing the FBI in post 35, jackass.

You didn't show us anything from FBI, dip. You merely SAID the FBI recognize it as a pedo symbol. Backed by nothing.

Your word is delusional shit. You'll need to show us the evidence. As you citing you is nothing.
Liar.

If you have evidence to present, present it. You're asking me questions rather than presenting your argument.....because you've got jack shit to back your claims up.

And given that the 'pedo ring' that you hallucinated didn't actually exist, nor did the basement where the entire 'pizza gate' delusion was predicated upon....how do you explain the wild inconsistencies between your imagination and reality?

Let me guess.....yet another conspiracy?
I never mentioned any fucking basement, jackass.

The pizza gate conspiracy did, Jackass. The idiot gunman who gobbled the exact same conspiracy batshit you did demanded to be taken to the basement of the pizza parlor so he could free the children.

Problem was.....there was no basement. There were no children. There just a pizza parlor. Your entire batshit conspiracy theory was steaming pile of delusion.

And yet despite your pizza gate insanity being definitively proven to be useless idoicy swallowed by hapless rubes, you *still* cling to it.

You've let your partisanship drive you literally mad. You need help.

You are dodging the question AGAIN, just as I predicted. I knew you would because you obviously don't know jack shit about the case.

I've offered you chance after chance to present your evidence. You refuse. You can't back your batshit with anything but more batshit. Your conspiracy requires that I *already* believe your conspiracy.

Show us your evidence, or get medication for your mental illness. Maybe some therapy.
There was no mention of a basement in the plethora of evidence I've seen. You are basing your opinion on what you imagine I believe rather than things I've said.

Here's some evidence. It's a picture of a business with a pedophile symbol on the canvas overhang.

C3g7AKOVcAA8zwM.jpg

Could you explain why Klein would use a well known pedophile symbol as the logo for his business?

A pedophile symbol....according to who?

Again, its just a series of nested assumptions backed by jackshit.
It's a pedophile symbol according to everybody who is not ignorant of the matter, such as the FBI.

fbi-pedophile-symbols-1-1024.jpg

That's a slice of pizza on the pizza parlor.

And of course, you switched pizza parlors. As the pizzagate conspiracy was about Comet Ping Pong Pizza.

The unfounded "Pizzagate" Internet rumor at the center of this case accused the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria of being the home of a Satanic child sex abuse ring involving top Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. "Speculation and fabrications tied to the bizarre conspiracy theory have been relentlessly circulated by politically motivated fringe sites," as The Two-Way has reported.

'Pizzagate' Gunman Sentenced To 4 Years In Prison

When your first batshit conspiracy theory didn't pan out......you just moved your delusion to another pizza parlor.

And still don't have evidence of anything.

I never mentioned any fucking basement, jackass.

The pizza gate conspiracy did, Jackass. The idiot gunman who gobbled the exact same conspiracy batshit you did demanded to be taken to the basement of the pizza parlor so he could free the children.

Problem was.....there was no basement. There were no children. There just a pizza parlor. Your entire batshit conspiracy theory was steaming pile of delusion.

And yet despite your pizza gate insanity being definitively proven to be useless idoicy swallowed by hapless rubes, you *still* cling to it.

You are dodging the question AGAIN, just as I predicted. I knew you would because you obviously don't know jack shit about the case.

I've offered you chance after chance to present your evidence. You refuse. You can't back your batshit with anything but more batshit. Your conspiracy requires that I *already* believe your conspiracy.

Show us your evidence, or get medication for your mental illness. Maybe some therapy.
There was no mention of a basement in the plethora of evidence I've seen. You are basing your opinion on what you imagine I believe rather than things I've said.

Here's some evidence. It's a picture of a business with a pedophile symbol on the canvas overhang.

C3g7AKOVcAA8zwM.jpg

And of course, you switched pizza parlors. As the pizzagate conspiracy was about Comet Ping Pong Pizza.

The unfounded "Pizzagate" Internet rumor at the center of this case accused the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria of being the home of a Satanic child sex abuse ring involving top Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. "Speculation and fabrications tied to the bizarre conspiracy theory have been relentlessly circulated by politically motivated fringe sites," as The Two-Way has reported.

When your first batshit conspiracy theory didn't pan out......you just moved your delusion to another pizza parlor.

I've provided you a slice of the plethora of evidence. You could have learned something today. However, you chose to remain ignorant.

C3g7AKOVcAA8zwM.jpg

I've provided you a slice of the plethora of evidence. You could have learned something today. However, you chose to remain ignorant.

You showed up a logo of a piece of pizza. And you had to switch pizza parlors to do it. Abandoning Comet Ping Pong pizza of pizza gate. And focusing your delusion on a brand new pizza parlor.

Again, backed by nothing.

So your pizzagate delusional nonsense was proven to be insane idiocy at Comet Ping Pong Pizza.....but *this* time you mean it? Based soley on a logo of a piece of pizza.

Um, no. You're quite mad.

C3g7AKOVcAA8zwM.jpg

You showed up a logo of a piece of pizza. And you had to switch pizza parlors to do it. Abandoning Comet Ping Pong pizza of pizza gate. And focusing your delusion on a brand new pizza parlor.

So your pizzagate delusional nonsense was proven to be insane idiocy at Comet Ping Pong Pizza.....but *this* time you mean it? Based soley on a logo of a piece of pizza.

I haven't even mentioned Comet Pizza. So where is the evidence to back up your claims about Comet Pizza?

I haven't even mentioned Comet Pizza. So where is the evidence to back up your claims about Comet Pizza?

Comet Ping Pong pizza? The focus of the entire batshit pizza gate insanity?

Laughing....don't tell me you poor souls just started your 'there's a pedo ring in a pizza parlor' batshit over with a brand new pizza parlor?

Laughing....don't tell me you poor souls just started your 'there's a pedo ring in a pizza parlor' batshit over with a brand new pizza parlor?
When I mentioned that the pizzagate shit was creepy I was talking about a hell of lot more than Comet Pizza.

I haven't even started talking about the suspicion activities associated with that place. I was talking about the place two doors down from CP called Besta Pizza.

Comet Ping Pong Pizza is owned by James Alfantes as is the building between CP and Besta Pizza. And he's a real character. Alfantes is a middle aged man with no kids who opened a small business which he geared towards children.

When I think back to when I was a kid, that was what every pedo I encountered did. A father & son who volunteered to be assistant coaches of my little league football team. An elementary school principal. The owner of a pinball, pool and video game arcade.

When a middle aged man with no kids seeks a career that will bring him in frequent contact with children, that is always a red flag.

Last edited:

When I mentioned that the pizzagate shit was creepy I was talking about a hell of lot more than Comet Pizza.

Laughing.....this batshit was already weighted and measured. It was delusional nonsense. There was no pedo ring. Every piece of 'evidence' that you batshit tin foil junkies obsessed over, every 'symbol' you thought you saw, every half assed justification for your insanity you offered...

........was wrong.

There was no pedo ring at Comet Pizza. Only an idiot gun man who terrified people and shot up the place huffing the same exact conspiracy nonsense that you are.

And all you've done is pick a different pizza parlor....and recycled the same exact conspiracy?

Sigh.......you can't fix stupid.

Laughing.....this batshit was already weighted and measured. It was delusional nonsense. There was no pedo ring. Every piece of 'evidence' that you batshit tin foil junkies obsessed over, every 'symbol' you thought you saw, every half assed justification for your insanity you offered...

........was wrong.

There was no pedo ring at Comet Pizza. Only an idiot gun man who terrified people and shot up the place huffing the same exact conspiracy nonsense that you are.

And all you've done is pick a different pizza parlor....and recycled the same exact conspiracy?

First of all, I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you. Go ahead and try to prove that anything I've said so far is not true.

And I'm not talking about just this thread. I challenge you to find a single lie that I've ever posted on this site.

Last edited:

........was wrong.

First of all, I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you. Go ahead and try to prove that anything I've said so far is not true.

And I'm not talking about just this thread. I challenge you to find a single lie that I've ever posted on this site.

Laughing...if you were a 'hell of a lot smarter than me', you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince both of us of the claim. You just blinked.

And again, all you did was recycle the exact same pizzagate conspiracy, using the exact same batshit claims about symbols, the exact same pedo ring delusion, the exact same everything.

....but just picked a different pizza parlor.

If your delusional nonsense didn't work with Comet Pizza, if the exact processes and 'evidence' you're using now was laughably, comically wrong...

.....why is this time different?

........was wrong.

Laughing...if you were a 'hell of a lot smarter than me', you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince both of us of the claim. You just blinked.

And again, all you did was recycle the exact same pizzagate conspiracy, using the exact same batshit claims about symbols, the exact same pedo ring delusion, the exact same everything.

If your delusional nonsense didn't work with Comet Pizza, if the exact processes and 'evidence' you're using now was laughably, comically wrong...

All you do is keep claiming that I'm wrong and you have never even tried to produce an argument to show I'm wrong.

I showed you the pedo symbol on the building and showed you the 2007 FBI bulletin that says it is a symbol used by pedophiles to identify each other. But you apparently do not believe me and the FBI. And I know from life experience that pedophiles were using that symbol long before the 2007 FBI bulletin. They have been using it a least as far back as the late 70s.

One thing for certain is that you haven't even attempted to show that anything I've said is wrong.

I've researched the facts, you haven't.

........was wrong.

All you do is keep claiming that I'm wrong and you have never even tried to produce an argument to show I'm wrong.

I keep pointing out that the utility of your conspiracy, of using those 'symbols' to determine the location of a pedo ring, your entire process and your every claim....

....was already tested. And failed miserably. The Comet Pizzeria was just a pizzaria. There was no basement full of children. There was no pedo ring.

And without changing *anything* in your batshit conspiracy but the name of the Pizza place you're accusing, you expect us to believe that the EXACT same failed processes are magically gonna work this time?

Nope. All you've done is pick a different pizza parlor and use the same exact debunked conspiracy batshit.

........was wrong.

I keep pointing out that the utility of your conspiracy, of using those 'symbols' to determine the location of a pedo ring, your entire process and your every claim....

....was already tested. And failed miserably. The Comet Pizzeria was just a pizzaria. There was no basement full of children. There was no pedo ring.

And without changing *anything* in your batshit conspiracy but the name of the Pizza place you're accusing, you expect us to believe that the EXACT same failed processes are magically gonna work this time?

Nope. All you've done is pick a different pizza parlor and use the same exact debunked conspiracy batshit.
You are simply wrong. The pizzagate I was talking about is obviously not the same pizzagate that you are talking about because the one I was talking about most certainly not limited to Comet pizza.

Now you flat out claim that there was no pedo ring. Go ahead and show some evidence to back up your claim.

........was wrong.

You are simply wrong. The pizzagate I was talking about is obviously not the same pizzagate that you are talking about because the one I was talking about most certainly not limited to Comet pizza.

Says you. Yet all your 'pedo ring' batshit is just recycled delusion from Comet Pizza. Same conspiracy, same 'symbols', same claims of evidence, same claims of knowledge, same claims of pedo rings. Using the *exact* process that you're using now.

And proven to be laughably, comically useless.

And all you did was just pick a different pizza place and try the same stupid conspiracy all over again.

No thank you.

Says you. Yet all your 'pedo ring' batshit is just recycled delusion from Comet Pizza. Same conspiracy, same 'symbols', same claims of evidence, same claims of knowledge, same claims of pedo rings. Using the *exact* process that you're using now.

And all you did was just pick a different pizza place and try the same stupid conspiracy all over again.

No thank you.
Fucking liar. I did not "pick a different pizza place". Pizzagate has been about Besta Pizza from the beginning because of the pedo symbol plastered all over the place. It also involves several other businesses on the same block of Connecticut Ave. including Comet Pizza, The Parasol Bistro and Beyond Borders.

Of note is that Hillary Clinton frequented the Parasol and was featured on their web page along with a pedophile symbol.

image22.png

The Parasol later edited the page. They erased the pedo symbol.

No thank you.
Fucking liar. I did not "pick a different pizza place". Pizzagate has been about Besta Pizza from the beginning because of the pedo symbol plastered all over the place. It also involves several other businesses on the same block of Connecticut Ave. including Comet Pizza, The Parasol Bistro and Beyond Borders.

Of note is that Hillary Clinton frequented the Parasol and was featured on their web page along with a pedophile symbol.

image22.png

Blithering nonsense.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 29, also received 36 months of probation and was ordered to pay $5,744.33 in restitution for firing three shots with an AR-15 rifle inside the Comet Ping Pong restaurant in northwest Washington in December. He claimed he was attempting to find and rescue child sex slaves that he believed were being held at the restaurant -- a belief allegedly based on his reading of a false story circulating online that connected Hillary Clinton's campaign adviser to the pizzeria through coded messages in his leaked emails.

'Pizzagate' shooter sentenced to 4 years in prison - CNNPolitics

WIth Alex Jones apologizing for his part in the pizza gate conspiracy:

Jones, the host of the radio and web show bearing his name and the owner of the website Infowars, said from a prepared statement that to his knowledge, "neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon."

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Apologizes For Promoting 'Pizzagate'

It was *always* about Comet pizza. And all you've done is take the exact same batshit conspiracy nonsense from the last conspiracy and proven to be useless as evidence of pedo rings, used their exact, failed process...

.....and just changed the name of the pizza parlor.

No thank you. Your 'evidence' has already been proven to be utterly useless. As demonstrated by Comet pizzaria.

No thank you.

image22.png

Blithering nonsense.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 29, also received 36 months of probation and was ordered to pay $5,744.33 in restitution for firing three shots with an AR-15 rifle inside the Comet Ping Pong restaurant in northwest Washington in December. He claimed he was attempting to find and rescue child sex slaves that he believed were being held at the restaurant -- a belief allegedly based on his reading of a false story circulating online that connected Hillary Clinton's campaign adviser to the pizzeria through coded messages in his leaked emails.

'Pizzagate' shooter sentenced to 4 years in prison - CNNPolitics

WIth Alex Jones apologizing for his part in the pizza gate conspiracy:

Jones, the host of the radio and web show bearing his name and the owner of the website Infowars, said from a prepared statement that to his knowledge, "neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon."

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Apologizes For Promoting 'Pizzagate'

It was *always* about Comet pizza. And all you've done is take the exact same batshit conspiracy nonsense from the last conspiracy and proven to be useless as evidence of pedo rings, used their exact, failed process...

.....and just changed the name of the pizza parlor.

No thank you. Your 'evidence' has already been proven to be utterly useless. As demonstrated by Comet pizzaria.
Just more idiotic and unsupported assertions from you.

When are you going to come up with some evidence to back up your assertions?

The Clintons are NOT pedophiles mindwars... that's one thing they were never in to and there is absolutely no proof what so ever, in the 40 years they have been stalked and investigated and watched like hawks, and it's awful that you keep spewing out... where ever you can, this made up, garbage on them, ad nauseam.... seriously, it's not right mindwars.
If they were never into pedophilia, then why did Bill take so many trips to a pedophile's private island?
Hillary was waiting for him.

So our bona fide 'evidence' is baloney posted on this soul sucking device

let us know how that works out for ya...

~S~

Forum List

Back