Former pastor is sentenced at Northampton court after performing sexual acts on a Henry hoover at church

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes, Ive attached a picture of a Henry Hoover in case my American friends are unfamiliar with the product.

It seems that the sexual deviancy displayed by American pastors has crossed the Atlantic and infected our very own Men of God. I will not judge this fallen man. Henry does have a rather cheeeky smile after all.

What is to be done ?

1658332784843.png

Yes, Ive attached a picture of a Henry Hoover in case my American friends are unfamiliar with the product.

It seems that the sexual deviancy displayed by American pastors has crossed the Atlantic and infected our very own Men of God. I will not judge this fallen man. Henry does have a rather cheeeky smile after all.

What is to be done ?

View attachment 672366
I bet little Henry was underage, too.

What is to be done ?

View attachment 672366
It's mine, and I'll wash it as many times as I want to, and I won't fault him if he prefers to vaccuum his.

It's mine, and I'll wash it as many times as I want to, and I won't fault him if he prefers to vaccuum his.
It wasn't even supposed to be a wet vac, and he was doing it in church. Just saying "Oh, God!" doesn't exactly make it a prayer.

What is to be done ?

View attachment 672366
It's all because of same sex marriage

I suspect that some of you are not taking this seriously. Hoover abuse to some of us is actually a utilisation of your first amendment for conservatives.Maybe Henry could help by not being so alluring.

I suspect that some of you are not taking this seriously. Hoover abuse to some of us is actually a utilisation of your first amendment for conservatives.Maybe Henry could help by not being so alluring.
not sure what the problem is here.
Looks like the perfect mixture of right wing religious zealotry and left wing sexual perversion, sounds like a british wedding is in order with all the pomp and pageantry of a queens birthday, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUM...btw tommy, how dem penguins doing?

Looks like the perfect mixture of right wing religious zealotry and left wing sexual perversion, sounds like a british wedding is in order with all the pomp and pageantry of a queens birthday, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUM...btw tommy, how dem penguins doing?
I fear that he may be ostracised by his Church. That would be a shame. He is not fucking kids like the pastors in the US do..

I fear that he may be ostracised by his Church. That would be a shame.
Jus go "alpha liberal" journalist on the church and accuse them of pimping out the maintenance equipment

He is not fucking kids like the pastors in the US do..
Pretty sure ya mean "priests"...our problem is we don't have a penguin population to mimic

The problem is, objectophilia. It has nothing to do with religious zealots. It's usually the result of some childhood trauma, perhaps combined with social isolation.

Forum List

Back