Former Obama Secret Service Agent Has 3 Tips To Keep America Safe.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I really needed a good smile this morning and this story gave me one. He quit to run for office – and lost and has two books on the NYT bestsellers.

As a former Secret Service agent, here’s my best security advice:

1. Ignore Obama. He knows absolutely nothing about security and his proposals aren’t only ignorant, they’re dangerous.

2. Stay out of “gun-free” zones. They are only “gun-free” for the good guys and they are magnets for killers and terrorists.

3. Acquire & learn to use a rifle & pistol. Terrorists only understand force and laws mean less than nothing to them. Fact!

Gotta love it!

I love the "ignore Obama".

When I first read the thread title, the first thing that came to mind was "get rid of Obama".

Maybe we should give all Americans a background check as thorough as the Secret Service undergoes, then give those who pass the option to buy the same level of firepower.

The rest, can't even buy a BB gun.

I really needed a good smile this morning and this story gave me one. He quit to run for office – and lost and has two books on the NYT bestsellers.

1. Ignore Obama. He knows absolutely nothing about security and his proposals aren’t only ignorant, they’re dangerous.

2. Stay out of “gun-free” zones. They are only “gun-free” for the good guys and they are magnets for killers and terrorists.

3. Acquire & learn to use a rifle & pistol. Terrorists only understand force and laws mean less than nothing to them. Fact!

Gotta love it!

Indeed- gotta love it.

Not one of those suggestions would have prevented the 9/11 attacks, the Boston Bombings or the Oklahoma City Bombings.

So not one of those tips would 'keep America safe'

Why would you listen to this guy?

Gotta love it!

Indeed- gotta love it.

Not one of those suggestions would have prevented the 9/11 attacks, the Boston Bombings or the Oklahoma City Bombings.

So not one of those tips would 'keep America safe'

Why would you listen to this guy?

Because he sounds "conservative" and he's pissing about Obama, that's quite enough.

Forum List

Back