Former ISIS sex slaves now army of ‘Sun Ladies’ ready to defeat terror group

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Such brave women over there -- these Yazidis and the Kurdish woman.

Former ISIS sex slaves now army of ‘Sun Ladies’ ready to defeat terror group

By Hollie McKay

Published February 08, 2016
FoxNews.com
Facebook18228 Twitter0 livefyre5718 Email Print

ERBIL, Iraq – They witnessed the slaughter of their families on Mount Sinjar, and then were forced by ISIS into sexual slavery. Now the “Sun Ladies” are ready to fight - for veangeance as well as survival.

Some 2,000 Yazidi women who were captured in the brutal August 2014 attack on their mountain stronghold have escaped and have taken up arms against their former tormentors. Driven by the fresh memories of unspeakable atrocities and the survival of their people, hundreds have signed up to fight the black-clad terrorist army.

Continue reading at:

Former ISIS sex slaves now army of ‘Sun Ladies’ ready to defeat terror group | Fox News

Reported for whole cloth plagiarism including title

Before you start making your silly remark, why not click on the story so you can read the entire article. It appears, folks, that Dot.Com has nothing to contribute to this forum but to come over here and say something about my posts. What a petty individual.

Reported for whole cloth plagiarism including title

Before you start making your silly remark, why not click on the story so you can read the entire article. It appears, folks, that Dot.Com has nothing to contribute to this forum but to come over here and say something about my posts. What a petty individual.
Silly remark? You are stealing people's work.

I abhor lazy plagiarists

Like Cruz says, carpet bomb that shithole until the sand glows red.

Forum List

Back